Epcot Swap Interest Thread

I'm willing to play again. We have tons of epcot photos but never know what to do with them. Single elements or mini kids would both work for me. I'd like the 2" letters too. The only restaurant we have done there is Akershus. It's a must every trip.

I would be in for the santa group as well. I still have tons of Epcot pieces from previous swaps to use up.

Yea!! More players. I'm going to give everyone another week or so to offer opinions, then I'll get groups posted so we can start our lists.

I'm interested in joining. Just finished my September swaps so I'm ready to start something else.

Victoria

vgrandy said:
I'm interested in joining. Just finished my September swaps so I'm ready to start something else.

Victoria

Yea!! Would you prefer mimi kits or single elements? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Hi Sarah! we've missed you around here, happy you are joining the swap! hope all is going great at work in the "world"

Work is for sure keeping me busy, hence my lack of scrapping as of late. I am hoping to turn that all around though and start busting out some pages soon! :goodvibes

Work is for sure keeping me busy, hence my lack of scrapping as of late. I am hoping to turn that all around though and start busting out some pages soon! :goodvibes

good you are staying busy! we will be back at WDW next thanksgiving would be great to see you if you are around!

Oh I'll be here... they just can't seem to get rid of me. ;)

:banana: great! why would they want to get rid of you :confused3:rotfl: you are to wonderful for that :goodvibes

there will be a bunch of us scrappers coming down ...go check out our stickied thread "Mixed Nuts Thanksgiving trip" on the "living room" and join in, we are even hoping to have thanksgiving dinner all together, you are welcome to join too!

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions? I'll try to get a list of groups posted on Friday.

I updated post #1 with a list of groups. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to have included.

groups look great! I'll be in for a bunch :thumbsup2 need to go start making my list!!!

The only things that I can think of missing from the list are Food & Wine Festival, Flower & Garden Festival and Candlelight Processional (if there is enough interest for that one). Otherwise... I will be in a lot of groups... ha. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter