Everyone's upcoming trips

well take me off the list again for Dec. DH and I have decided that we need the money to kick start a renewed effort to move to NC by this time next year.
:sad: I want my Dee Dee Wow!!! (that's what DS5 called it when he was 2)

Hey, look at it this way, you will be closer and then you can use your extra money to get annual passes---- lots of trips, lots to scrap and lots of memories!
I knwo you are sad, but NC is a great area.
S :)

Hey, look at it this way, you will be closer and then you can use your extra money to get annual passes---- lots of trips, lots to scrap and lots of memories!
I knwo you are sad, but NC is a great area.
S :)

I know, it's a days drive from NC to WDW or a 1 hour flight. And DH lived in Charlotte for a few years and has always loved the area. I'm just nervous, this house will be difficult to sell, if he is doing the same job he is doing now he'll be gone and I'll be clueless about where things are and I will know no one. Here I have a support system and I grew up here, ya know. If DH changes careers (his goal) will we make enough $$ to live off of without me working.
It would be ok if it were just us but since becoming a mom, I am the worlds biggest worrywart.
<sigh> I really wanted to stay at the Poly too. Oh well. Got to keep my eye on the prize right!

Sorry about your trip, Buffy. I know that's a disappointment. I'm sure the relocating process will be stressful along the way, but somehow things will work out as they're meant to. And you know we're here for you, no matter where you live!

Ah, Buffy, I was looking forward to trying to meet you. But yes, waiting on the trip will be for the best. We're trying to save to be able to move to Denver, and it's tough to say "no" to the fun stuff. Some of my online friends are going to Epcot for the parks 25th anniversary, and I really, REALLY wanted to go, but even though I basically just need airfare, I can't. Thankfully, "visiting the parents" means I still get WDW once a year. WDW will still be there when you are settled in NC and able to go. And you know what, the DIS swap buddy map shows 3 red dots within 4 hours from Charlotte. So while not an everyday thing, when you need a pick me up lunch/scrap weekend day, it would be possible to have a friendly face.

MT: DH has settled on June 8-13.. w/a visit to Ft. Myers following and than back home... I'll post final details once it's officially booked!

I have a 2008 trip.....May 23-May 31, depending on how many snow days we have, and when school is out. Probably staying at ASMo or Pop.

Stpeh

Hi everyone,
I'm totally new, just became a member tonight :) We have a Halloween trip planned. We're going with my parents, my DH and my DD. She's going to dress up like Cinderella :) I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to her. Anyone else going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party? We're going the weekend before Halloween. Gosh, It's been since July since we've been to Disney World, but we only did Typhoon Lagoon since our passes were blacked out. I can't believe it's been since May since we've been. That's way too long for us. I have to start scrapbooking. I have a store that I found a girl on Ebay, Gina's Treasure Store or something like that, I think I'm going to buy some things. Just have to make sure I don't spend a lot. Has anyone bought from her before, just wondering?
Talk to you all real soon :)

MT: DH has settled on June 8-13.. w/a visit to Ft. Myers following and than back home... I'll post final details once it's officially booked!

Great... Maybe we can meet up for a meal or something. I have started our planning. The spread sheet is started, so let me know.
MT

I just planned a quick get away for just DH and myself at the Swan. We are going over Dec. 8-10. We are going to Jelly Rolls to meet a lot of other DISer's.:cool1:

okay we are updated again sorry I was so far behind. Although I don't think anyone will be added last minute trips at this point (who knows I just did) it will be interesting to see how many trips we wind up woth for 2007. :)

I never posted about mine, it's not a last minute trip. We'll be at WDW Dec 18-27.

just updating our Jan trip.......finally convinced DH to add a day, :cool1: so we are now going 1/25 - 2/2........will get in Friday night, have all day Sat to relax, will go to DTD and having dinner at WL Whispering Canyon Cafe and then hitting the parks Sun.

My dad just cancelled his reservation for Jan/Feb and his golf cart. So, we aren't going this winter. Phooey. Take us off the list. :sad1: But on another note, he's feeling better and will, hopefully, continue to stay home for holidays. :santa:

I'm heading to DL April 13th - 17th, 2008 - WOO HOO!!! Were are also hoping for a holiday time trip in late nov/early dec to WDW this year but we'll hve to see.

Only 7 more wake-ups!

I'll be at WDW Feb 8th thru the 18th! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter