Everyone's upcoming trips

we are thinking of doing a trip in June with our friends to DLR......dates to come (hopefully)

Stone and I are going June 7 - 13

and the week of Thanksgiving.

I think we are going to go a couple of day for a quick trip halloween - I just don't think I can stay here for that.

That is completely understandable. Going someplace completely different sounds like a very good idea.

September 18 - Sept 29 -- getting in one more trip before the littlest one turns 3(on Sept 19!)

We're going from Dec. 3 to Dec. 9, 2008 for our 2nd trip. We were going to be staying at POFQ but have changed our resort to one of the Fort Wilderness cabins. Can't wait! :yay: :yay: :yay:

WE booked last night... a pool home 5 minutes from the gates (waiting confirmation email)...anyway,
We are headed out on 6/4.. will be in Ft. Myers 6/5-6/7
DISNEY 6/8-6/13!!!!

Nancy - we will just miss you! We will be at WDW 5/30 & 5/31, on the Disney Cruise from 6/1 - 6/5 and then at WDW until 6/7. I've already tried to get DH to let us stay longer, but that darn job of his gets in the way!

Can you add a DLR group for 2008 please!

We are going June 16 - 20 with our friends!

Thanks!!

Stone and I are going June 7 - 13

and the week of Thanksgiving.

I think we are going to go a couple of day for a quick trip halloween - I just don't think I can stay here for that.

WE booked last night... a pool home 5 minutes from the gates (waiting confirmation email)...anyway,
We are headed out on 6/4.. will be in Ft. Myers 6/5-6/7
DISNEY 6/8-6/13!!!!

Nancy - we will just miss you! We will be at WDW 5/30 & 5/31, on the Disney Cruise from 6/1 - 6/5 and then at WDW until 6/7. I've already tried to get DH to let us stay longer, but that darn job of his gets in the way!

Ok Ladies,
We will be at the world from June 5 - June 21st. Anyone want to meet up? I was thinking maybe we can do something outside of a park if not everyone has tickets. Maybe watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly.
Anyone up for something?
Nancy, are your dates the same? I seem to remember something different when we pmed a while ago.

S :)

OOOH!! I'd love to see wishes outside the park @ the poly..... I want to see the Water Pageant.. can you help me do that?????
Our dates are June 8-13.. leaving late on the 13th.. be there around noon on the 8th...

OOOH!! I'd love to see wishes outside the park @ the poly..... I want to see the Water Pageant.. can you help me do that?????
Our dates are June 8-13.. leaving late on the 13th.. be there around noon on the 8th...

Ok, How about June 11th? Wishes is at 10 pm. We could watch it from the beach. and still make Spectromagic if you want to. I think the electrical parade is going during that time, but I can not finds it's schedule.
What do you think Susie?

The kids can run around, we can bring blankets and enjoy some beverages.

I'll pencil it in as a plan and pen it in when we have confirmation... Just tell me where to be @ what time and we'll be there... :)

I'll pencil it in as a plan and pen it in when we have confirmation... Just tell me where to be @ what time and we'll be there... :)

Sounds good- I will add it to the ever growing spead sheet. We are going to be at the GF for photopass pictures hopefully earlier in the evening.
It's really close, so it will work great.

Can I just tell you how jealous I am that you get to spend that long at Disney!! What an amazing trip that will be!

We are going to celebrate our 10 wedding anniversary- I have never spent this long- We are very excited about it here- just ask the kids. They have been saving money in a jar for 9 months-
I'm going to do some live updates-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter