Fantasmic Dinner Package Changes

I guess, I try to reserve the dinner package at peek times, because I was unsuccessful to reserve the dinner package the last time, I was at MGM. Two years ago in March, when I tried to reserve the dinner package, it was sold out by 10:00 AM. We had to arrive a hour earlier to get a reasonable seat at Fantazmic and ate cold pizza in the stadium waiting for the show. We always try to maximize our time at the parks and if I have to pay extra for dinner and reserve seat it would be worth it to me.

This year, I was looking forward to reserving the package ahead of time, but it appears that I will miss that opportunity by 11 days. We are staying offsite and will not be able to get to MGM until later in the day, so I guess I will be SOL this year too.

Disappointed,

Is there still a Dinner Package program? We are going in July. Can you make a PS for this program?

Thanks in advance

Actually as of Wednesday (2/21) I believe they extended the package through the end of March. I have one reserved on 3/24.

I was told today that they will take reservations up to 60 days out. I will see if that is true in the AM as that will be 60 days for us at MGM.

Just called and got a ressie for March 13th. Indeed, they did change their minds......the deal is back on. Made ressies for Hollywood and Vine, 4 adults two children (11 and 9) total cost $106.44.

Just made one for March 14th at Hollywood and Vine. Like DVCDAVE it was $106.44 for 4 adults and 2 children.

Yes, I was able to book March 11. Lower Prices at Hollywood and Vine. $19.99 per adult.
Dad of 3.

I am in the process of booking the Fantasmic Dinner package with the Concierge at AKL for 3/30..she indicated that it was still available?? I'll post back when I get it confirmed. We are trying to decide which restaurant any favorites?

I was just told that the Fantasmic package will be offerred all year. They think April will open March 1 or 2. Seems like they will open for two months at a time.

Anyone have any luck booking in April yet?

I called today (3/5) to try and book the Fantasmic! package for April 29. I was told to try back in a few weeks, still not booking for April yet. :(

I just called and was told it is available till 3/31. I asked if the old system was going to be available for May, and she did not know. I think I will start at the 60 day mark and call everyday. If anyone has a better idea let me know.:D

I read today on Deb's site that they will go back to the old Fantasmic pkg starting April. You can only book in person at your resort or the Studios 7 days out. so....I will do as we did in the past and make a PS for BD and change it to Fantasmic when we check in.

I'm new to this and a little confused. Under the "old" and soon to be reinstated system you have to do this 7 days or less in advance while on site.
But if you make a PS for dinner at one of the 3 restaurants you can then convert it once on site. And when you have dinner they will give you an admission ticket/voucher so Fantasmic so you don't have to stand in line?
Do I have it correcttly?

You're not confused at all!! You have it absolutely right.

Although, they do keep saying that it will revert to the 'old' way until the month is up, than they keep extending it another month, SO, you may still be able to call into Disney Dining!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter