Favorite all time single item you've had at Disney?

La Cava Del Tequila: Avocado Margarita
The Mara: Nyala Brownie
Grand Floridian Cafe: Avocado Toast
Topolino’s Terrace: Rigatoni
MK Spring Roll Cart: Any Spring Rolls
Mama Melrose: Charred Strip Steak
Flame Tree BBQ: Pulled Pork Mac n Cheese

I have ate just about everywhere, but am kind of a picky eater. Like my steak and potatoes but there is absolutely no doubt what my one favorite food ever at WDW and it isn't really close.

The truffles and cheese mac at Yachtsman Steak House.

The steaks are good and you could only get the t&c mac as a side order, but each time we have shared it, I always end up leaving with a smile on my face and a happy wife! SOOOO good!

The more I think about my favourites, the more I realize I'm all about the appetizers and really don't enjoy entrees as much. Anyway, this is a few of my favourites

The virgin ice tea at Spice Table. I could drink that all day
Goat cheese ravioli at Cali Grill
The toast with tomatoes on it at Jaleo. Sounds basic, but it's amazing
The scallop forest at Raglan Road
Raspberry dole whip at MK - not fond of the other flavours

I'm probably forgetting something really good, but nothing else jumps out.

I'm so glad you said this because I'm so excited to have it at Jaleo. I love pan con tomate!

We've eaten SO many amazing things on our trips, but one thing that surprised me with how much I love it is the sikil pak (pumpkin seed dip) at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs. It comes with cucumber, jicama and tortilla chips, and i could eat it as my main mean!

One more... the shrimp and grits breakfast entree that was served at Ale and Compass in 2019. It was delicious! I now order shrimp and grits whenever I see it on a menu but nothing has matched up, not even the shrimp and grits I've had in several places in New Orleans.

Mine is similar. The first time I had shrimp and grit was a few years ago at The Boathouse. I fell in love with the dish, and then they got rid of it. None of the others match up.

Bacon & Eggs app at Steakhouse 71

The Cinnamon bun thingy at Garden Grill breakfast

Bread pudding at Boma breakfast

Bread pudding at House of Blues

Thigh high chicken biscuits and deviled eggs at HOmecomin'.

Peanut Butter Pie at Contempo Cafe (NOT the banana one)

7 layer cake at TOTWL

Mushroom soup or Chicken Corn Chowder at Boma.

Entrees, sides, desserts, festival food or drinks.
My all time favorite was the Lamb shank at Kouzzina by Cat Cora.
Most recent fave is Tamarind short ribs at Tiffins.
Entrees: coffee rubbed steak at space 220
Sides: is Canada's beer cheese soup consider a side :)
Desserts: ooey gooey toffee cake at liberty tree tavern
Drinks: Dragones top shelf (margarita) at la cava del tequila and the outer rim (their version of a margarita) at Olga’s cantina.

Steak at Teppanyaki Dining on my first visit to Disney. Around 1989
DW voted for the hot fudge sundae at Ghirardellis.🍨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter