Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Good point. Anyone know how much time has elapsed from the time everything started happening to present on this show? Is it still days or a week or so? Because if so, Nick seems to have gone from zero to 100 in terms of survival mode. Happened real quick.

According to some blogs with quotes from producers, it's been about a month.

Premier was OK-gross but OK. I think the producer on TD said it has been about 2 months since outbreak-so still lots unknown about the dead-remember early in TWD Herschel had all those walkers in the barn believing they were "alive".

Nick -off drugs- is having to feel and deal with life without being numb, he appears to be searching for his 'place' in a world that seems no stranger (to him) than what he saw before; maybe that is why he wanted to stay high?

And that compound at the end...they have fortified walls, self sustaining and armed. Curious to the backstory on that one-were they "preppers" prior to the outbreak?

Well, at least the last episode wasn't nearly as boring as the premiere...so there's that...

This is true.

So what do you make of the guy with the bite? Was it really a walker bite and is he immune?

I don't think so. I think he's a great cult leader and has them all fooled. But I could be wrong.

I wanted to smack Strand and Madison. Yeah, we are in a new world full of zombies and we have an idea about them now so let's get drunk and play the piano and smash things. What could go wrong?! :rolleyes:

I don't think so. I think he's a great cult leader and has them all fooled. But I could be wrong.

I wanted to smack Strand and Madison. Yeah, we are in a new world full of zombies and we have an idea about them now so let's get drunk and play the piano and smash things. What could go wrong?! :rolleyes:

Yeah, there were a lot of dumb things being done.
The walkers falling off the balconies was kinda fun though :-)

Yeah, there were a lot of dumb things being done.
The walkers falling off the balconies was kinda fun though :-)

But I question the logic, it hasn't happened over the prior 2 months (since there is still so many in the rooms) but now they all rain down at once?

For being the first episode back after the mid-season finale, I also was disappointed with it as well. DH and I kept asking why Nick was wandering alone through the Mexican desert, why did he leave Madison & Co. when the house was on fire, what is his purpose? He said something like he wants to be where the dead aren't monsters - what does that even mean? If I were in the ZA, I wouldn't be thinking so deep and concerned with the dead's feelings. I'd be protecting myself and trying to find safety, which means staying with your family. I don't think some of these character's reactions are believable.

I guess since they all died no one has made noise there since? Who knows.

I must have misunderstood something way back on TWD, I thought people turning into Zombies even after dying of natural causes didn't happen until much later into the apocalypse, and had something to do with walkers being in the water supply.
I thought TWD had shown at least one family suicide they had come across that they were just dead.
Did I get that wrong? Because otherwise I don't understand how the person who had hung themselves in the shower (and all the other people locked in their own rooms) have turned.

I must have misunderstood something way back on TWD, I thought people turning into Zombies even after dying of natural causes didn't happen until much later into the apocalypse, and had something to do with walkers being in the water supply.
I thought TWD had shown at least one family suicide they had come across that they were just dead.
Did I get that wrong? Because otherwise I don't understand how the person who had hung themselves in the shower (and all the other people locked in their own rooms) have turned.

It was said, in season two, that everyone is infected, and no matter how you die, you turn. I never heard them say anything about the walkers in the water being the cause of that. Rick was told that in the final episode of season one, at the CDC.

But I question the logic, it hasn't happened over the prior 2 months (since there is still so many in the rooms) but now they all rain down at once?
The walkers were trying to get to the source of the music/noise (piano playing). The hotel was previously locked and quiet.

I thought it was a bit more interesting than the first couple were.
Chris however, needs to go!

Yes, I'm glad it is starting to pick up some now. I think, if they do it right (and they probably won't), they could show the start of Chris becoming a strong villain.

Yes, I'm glad it is starting to pick up some now. I think, if they do it right (and they probably won't), they could show the start of Chris becoming a strong villain.
That would be different, having one of the original group become a villain. I also doubt they would do that. Personally, I wouldn't mind if he got bit LOL. Actually I said on Sunday night, I really don't care if any of them die at this point. Except maybe Strand, I like him for some reason.
I do like the new hotel lady, hopefully she is around for the long term, well as long as anyone can be.

For me, I liked Sunday's episode

It flowed a lot better and kept my interest

Nice way to start the episode and then go back later to put all the pieces together

I was about to it quits on the show until I watched that episode

Hoping it develops more along this line

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter