Flex Pass Superthread: Disneyland Resort Introduces New Annual Passport that Combines Value and Flexibility

So my pass expired last week, and now I don't see it on the app (my expiration date was not yet extended last time I checked it). When I try to link it back, it says it's already linked to my account. Should I be worried I won't be able to make a reservation when the new system comes out? Wondering if anyone else had this issue. Thanks!

So my pass expired last week, and now I don't see it on the app (my expiration date was not yet extended last time I checked it). When I try to link it back, it says it's already linked to my account. Should I be worried I won't be able to make a reservation when the new system comes out? Wondering if anyone else had this issue. Thanks!
So I spent 2.5 hours on hold yesterday in order to choose what they call "option 2" for the monthly payment passholders and extend the expiration date. Our passes don't expire originally until November, but the CM mentioned that they new dates won't update until they have a clear, official opening date. Were you on the monthly payment plan? If you paid in full, your expiration dates should extend at the same time mine do. If you are on the monthly payment option, I would call and make sure you select "option 2". Otherwise, your pass would stay expired.

I'm paid in full (not a SoCal resident, so no payment plan option). Thanks for the info though, I guess I'll wait until it's official and see if my pass pops back up. I am dreading being on hold for hours. I really appreciate your advice. Thanks!

Just checked this morning, and July 17th is showing reservation available. Unfortunately, my pass expires in 3 days and the expiration has not been adjusted yet, so I can't try to actually reserve the day.

If anyone gets any official word on how flexpasses + reservation system will work I'm curious! Since it's sort of a double reservation (for summer days).

If anyone gets any official word on how flexpasses + reservation system will work I'm curious! Since it's sort of a double reservation (for summer days).

Yes...I would really like to know how this will work. I am worried they are just going to make no reservations available for the flex passes at all.

Yes...I would really like to know how this will work. I am worried they are just going to make no reservations available for the flex passes at all.
That's my fear as well. On the one hand, people with premium passes paid for summer days and should get access. On the other, part of why I got the FlexPass was to get access during the summer with a reservation (and until Covid, we never had trouble with a reservation even during busy times like Spring Break although of course that trip was canceled.).

We have a resort reservation (originally Disneyland Hotel, then they moved us to Grand California) and my hope is that if we have a resort reservation we'll get some priority. But that's a very expensive way to secure priority (and I also recognize that any solution has downsides to other people depending on how high demand ends up being).

For what it’s worth... I have a flex pass that was set to expire about 10 data ago... but I had called to get it extended (monthly payments). It has disappeared off the app making me nervous that I won’t be able to reserve even if that were possible. My pass still doesn’t show up on the app but when I click to see my tickets (I have my husbands 2 days left on his multi day there too) I get this pop up so somewhere in the system I hope that means it knows I’ve got one! Or maybe everyone sees this even if they don’t have a flex pass?

For what it’s worth... I have a flex pass that was set to expire about 10 data ago... but I had called to get it extended (monthly payments). It has disappeared off the app making me nervous that I won’t be able to reserve even if that were possible. My pass still doesn’t show up on the app but when I click to see my tickets (I have my husbands 2 days left on his multi day there too) I get this pop up so somewhere in the system I hope that means it knows I’ve got one! Or maybe everyone sees this even if they don’t have a flex pass?
View attachment 501839
I see the same thing and ours don't expire until mid-August .

I see the same thing and ours don't expire until mid-August .

you have flex passes? My pass disappeared but this still showed up. I’m hoping my pass re appears soon! DH and I have a trip to the Florida parks planned for September and we want to do a trial run in CA to make sure we find the new version of the parks enjoyable and can handle the masks before we decide to fly out there for ten days

you have flex passes? My pass disappeared but this still showed up. I’m hoping my pass re appears soon! DH and I have a trip to the Florida parks planned for September and we want to do a trial run in CA to make sure we find the new version of the parks enjoyable and can handle the masks before we decide to fly out there for ten days
Yes, Flex passes. Sorry i didn't say that! :)They are supposed to expire august 14th. They still show but then the same Unavailable message as yours pops up. I'm interested in seeing how much they extend them by. I'm worried about the masks too, even in CA. I'm debating whether to keep our passes or ask for a partial refund.We are out of state and I don't know if we will make it back or not. Were supposed to go in May, then bumped to end of August, but I'm not sure I'll be ready to fly and be around that many people by then. Trying to protect my elderly mother.

I have a FlexPass and my app isn't showing that message. Mine looks totally normal, with reservations available beginning July 18, however, when I click on July 18, nothing happens.

EDIT: The website is giving me that message. The App is not, but I'm sure that will be updated at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter