**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

When I try it says No ringtones for disney, same for epcot, it worked this am. Did you just try it ?

thanks for the links!!! i have been bugging and bugging DH to find me some Disney ringtones...and now i finally have them :) :worship:

Can anyone tell me if they can still get Disney ringtones on Myxer? Nothing works for me ... monorail, epcot, disney ... nothing at all!! :confused3

I see I'm not the only person having this problem.

Tried many times and it wouldn't work for me. Never got the text message with the tone or link to it. Thought is was because I live in Canada but I found the instructions for outside of the US and it still didn't work. :confused:

I got it once and then when I went back I got "no Disney ringtones found"... um, not 30 seconds ago I was looking at a hundred or so!!!! come baaaack!!! (and I can't even remember now what I wanted to get -too old- so I can't search for it)

Does anyone know where I can get the "por favor...." as a ringtone???

I got it once and then when I went back I got "no Disney ringtones found"... um, not 30 seconds ago I was looking at a hundred or so!!!! come baaaack!!! (and I can't even remember now what I wanted to get -too old- so I can't search for it)

http://www.myxertones.com/ringtone:318473/ (for please stand clear of the doors)

http://www.myxertones.com/Ringtones/All/find/?q=disney (all disney)

if the search isnt working

TRY TO DELETE YOUR COOKIES AND THEN TRY AGAIN

this happened to me once and that fixed it

Bad news for verizon users! As per myxter verizon has placed a block on content!!!! There are some rather invlolved instuctions on what to do, just ask them for help, crap I loved there ringtones!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for verizon users! As per myxter verizon has placed a block on content!!!! There are some rather invlolved instuctions on what to do, just ask them for help, crap I loved there ringtones!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got some more just now, I am verizon. Yes they did block it for the autodownload, but what works for sure is to download it and save to your desktop, dont open it. Then open an email and attach or drag and drop the file, into the email and send it to your phone at yournumber@vzpix.com ei. 5556667777@vzpix.com of course you have to be able to receive a pic text

it works!

I did just have the problem of no search found again. I deleted cookies and now its fine again!

Has anyone been able to download them onto a tmobile phone? I have been trying for a few months, I haven't been able to do it. What am I doing wrong?

Yes this is happening to me tonight. I had a slew to chose from, then cant find them again :confused3 site must get messed up. I will delete cookies and try again tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me. I deleted cookies, then had to restart computer. It still did not work when I just deleted cookies. Once I restarted the computer I was able to get the disney ringtones again. Thanks for the help. :woohoo:

Yes this is happening to me tonight. I had a slew to chose from, then cant find them again :confused3 site must get messed up. I will delete cookies and try again tomorrow.
Good call Miss Missy - I run Ccleaner almost every few days (it's free) and that may be why I didn't have any troubles. I also created a ringtone - the one I created is the one I use (the Welcome Medley from Main Street in the MK). :thumbsup2

This is absolutely awesome! They even had a Newsies ringtone!!! Thanks a bunch! :)

I am still having troubles, I can get them, but have to delete and restart. I sent them feedback to let them know this is being quirky.

I just made some ringtones out of video from my trip. I downloaded a free prgram that saved it as a wav file, uploaded to the site and sent it to my phone :thumbsup2 pretty easy.

now trying to figure out how to share them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter