**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

Has anyone found "Poor Unfortunate Soul" on the ringtones yet? I looked, but no luck...it's my favorite theme song.

Thanks for the link!!
I only see where to download for an iphone, not for a regular download. I have verizon.

Does this only work for iPhones and Smartphones? I have a regular, old cell phone and would love to get some of these ringtones. Thanks!

I just read about this the other day on the family board, I have verizon so it is a PIA but I did use phonezoo which is also free and it went to my verizon phone 123! Only problem is that the selection is MUCH smaller, I did get the monorail and Pirates so for now I am happy, i need to try again with the other site. I love it when people call me now, so much fun!!!

I see the send to iPhone when you customize it, did you try it? you can make an account and save it to that first too

Thanks, I see it now. That must have been added in the last week or so, it wasn't there before.

In fact, WOW, the customize page has really changed. It didn't used to have those 5 most popular customizations or that volume and fade in & out options.

Of course, now I have to share the list of tones I've snagged so far, in no particular order:

Danny Kaye Epcot TV special (how cool is that?)
Flying (the Years and Years of a Gazillion Dreams theme)
Grim Grinning Ghosts
Illuminations 'requested' tone (the part I associated with news intro music circa 2000)
Monorail door spiel (woot! love it)
Soarin'
Tapestry of Nations (way laaaa...oh way la ay lay...)
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Of course I had to have Once Upon a Dream. ;)

And now I'm trying to see if I can create my own. I made one from the Light Magic parade music. And I made the "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit" ringtone. :laughing:

I'd really like to find some audio of Patrick Warburton's intro to Soarin'. I'm not coming up with it on a search at Myxer. Let me know if anyone finds it or creates it.

I have it in a quicktime movie from my cmaera, but don't know how I would load that onto myxer.

I'd really like to find some audio of Patrick Warburton's intro to Soarin'. I'm not coming up with it on a search at Myxer. Let me know if anyone finds it or creates it.

I have it in a quicktime movie from my cmaera, but don't know how I would load that onto myxer.

Oh I want Patrick too! :cool1: :cool1:

Oh I want Patrick too! :cool1: :cool1:

Have you guys tried phonezoo? If you have an mp3 of Patrick you cna get him that way....

You can make your own free ringtones on phonezoo by uploading mp3's from your computer then editing the portions YOU want into the ringtone. You send it to your phone via text msg.

Works fantastically for me, and my cell service is with those control freaks (Verizon).

http://phonezoo.com/Welcome.do

I downloaded the Boo To You Parade music and I must admit, it scared me the first time my phone rang! HA!

Great site, thanks for hooking us up!

:yay:

Oh...that is dangerous...

I now have ringtones for DH, my mom's cell phone, dad's cell phone, mom and dad's home phone, my sister and her dh...

And i've got Grim Grinning Ghosts just waiting for the month of October!

The only thing about my iPhone that I don't like is that I can't seem to customize the sounds that play when I get a text message or a voicemail. Anyone know how/if it can be done?

I downloaded Pink Elephants on parade as my non assigned ringtone. I get some very strange looks when it is turned up and strangers hear it...
BTW, if you have Sprint and can not get the ringtones you need to call the Customer Care at Sprint and have them turn on "text messages from short codes". I tried to get "I'm Late.." from Alice in Wonderland, DSIL is ALWAYS late..., and it did not come through. So I looked at the site and found a message telling me to call Sprint, I did, and then re sent the ringtones. Works now! I did not have any problems in June when I got my new phone and downloaded the first few ones.
Also check out the wallpapers! Disney ones galore.
And if you don't find what you want in just "Disney" then try a few different ways. I did not find the Alice one in Disney, but did in "Alice in Wonderland"...
I am off to look for Mary Poppins for Supercall.... what ever....

BTW, I just looked up Vintage Mickey on myxer and they came up with a photo of Mickey and Minnie in this years MNSSHP costumes!! Looks like someone went to the party and got a great pic!

So cool, but I would love to find the Dream Come True Parade and the Welcome Medley from the Magic Kingdom. I tried the search but no luck.

edited to add: whoo hoo! you can make your own FOR FREE! I know what I am doing tomorrow!!!

Where did all the ringtones for disney go on myxer? I saw them this am but now when I search Disney no match? HMMM, is it just me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter