Game of Thrones - Season 8 - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

I kind of think they will have a council with 7 leaders representing the 7 kingdoms (spokes on the wheel). No one king/queen but 7 equal rulers.

Here are the seven individual kingdoms—the North (home to Winterfell), the Vale (home to The Eyrie), the Stormlands, the Reach, the Westerlands, the Iron Islands, and Dorne

It's only called the 7 kingdoms because that's how many there were when the targaryens conquered it. There are actually 9 administrative regions during the time game of thrones covers. The Riverlands and the Crownlands are the extra two that were established because of the conquest.

Only 4 ruling houses survived the conquest to remain ruling houses.
Stark
Arrn
Lannister
Martel.

The other 5 ruling houses came about because of the conquest.

Tyrell
Barathian
Tully
Greyjoy.
Targaryen

Ruling houses that have now seemingly fallen this time.
Tyrell.
Martell
Barathian and all offshoots.

I'm not sure we'll ever know what happens to Dorne, the reach, or the Stormlands with so few episodes left.

The thing that burns me is the amount of plot armor and deus ex machina to keep some of the characters alive most of which started after they got beyond the books. GOT has become the antithesis of itself.

Bumping to the top...it's Games Day! Tonight, a major clean up effort at Winterfell for our plot-armored survivors!

And also, the conversation I desperately want to have happen::

Hound: So you killed the Night King did you?
Arya: That's right. With the dagger.
Hound: And I suppose you've given your dagger some plonky highborn name, like all them other !#%*s?
Arya: A dagger has no name.

And also, the conversation I desperately want to have happen::

Hound: So you killed the Night King did you?
Arya: That's right. With the dagger.
Hound: And I suppose you've given your dagger some plonky highborn name, like all them other !#%*s?
Arya: A dagger has no name.

That's fantastic!

Ellaria Sand was Prince Oberyn's "paramour". Not wife, nor was she a member of the Martell family. Even if she did survive, she would not be in line to rule Dorne. Oberyn may have had a wife though.

Ellaria Sand was Prince Oberyn's "paramour". Not wife, nor was she a member of the Martell family. Even if she did survive, she would not be in line to rule Dorne. Oberyn may have had a wife though.
He didn't. But Gendry is also not a son born of marriage so he also could not, by old rules, be Lord of Storm's End or whatever the Bartheon castle is. Unless he is made legitimate like Ramsey Bolton was. I suppose Elaria could not be made legitimate. Though maybe time to throw out the old rules. They did have many daughters so one of those could be but they don't really have time for that. That would be for the sequel down the line I guess.

I'm rewatching last week's episode & just really, really love the music that played over the action.

That said, the music was leading up to a crescendo that fell a little short, in my opinion - even though Arya was awesome.

The Night King was just gone too fast, & I really thought there would be way more between the Night King & Bran than how it ended.

I'm rewatching last week's episode & just really, really love the music that played over the action.

That said, the music was leading up to a crescendo that fell a little short, in my opinion - even though Arya was awesome.

The Night King was just gone too fast, & I really thought there would be way more between the Night King & Bran than how it ended.
I was just watching it too and also liked the music. Especially when the night king flew in on his dragon.

Nevermind. Found it.

" Dracarys - a High Valyrian word meaning "dragonfire." It will be familiar to Game of Thrones fans, as it's the word Daenerys says to Drogon when she wants him to unleash fire on her enemies.

"Dracarys" has additional meaning for Missandei, however, as it's the word that marked the end of her slavery - and the end of her beloved Grey Worm's slavery as well. When Drogon was still a baby dragon, Daenerys offered him to Kraznys mo Nakloz, a slave master in Astapor, in exchange for his entire army of Unsullied. It was a trick, however, as dragons are not pets or slaves, and Daenerys had Drogon burn Kraznys to a crisp by uttering the word, "Dracarys." This was followed by the slaughter of all the slave masters in Astapor, and the liberation of all the slaves in the city.'

I got a lump in my throat as Jon was saying goodbye to the North. Poor Ghost.

Poor Tormund. Poor Bienne. Jaime is a *******. I thought he could be redeemed, and now I want him dead next to his sister.

Cersei needs to die the most brutal, torturous, most graphic death ever filmed. In fact, if they had captured her tonight and the last 2 episodes were just her torture scenes, I would be happy.

Arya and the Hound. The Hound is going to kill his brother, and Arya is going to kill Cersei, probably side by side and it will be EPIC.

Question, why is it you think Cersei can't bring herself to order Tyrion killed? That is the second time she raised her hand as if to signal his death, but drops it. She just hired Bron to kill both her brothers. She could of wiped out Tyrion right there with one swoop of her hand. (My heart was in my throat that entire scene).

Oh, for Pete's sake, can someone explain a couple of things to me? Like why Daenarys didn't light up every mofo in the Greyjoy fleet and why Cersi didn't have the archers loose on the entire Targaryen delegation and just be done with it? Do either of them even know how to "war"? :sad2:

I would also like to say that in no way, shape or form did Lyanna Mormont get the lavish treatment she deserved as a final send-off. :mad:
That is all.

Oh, for Pete's sake, can someone explain a couple of things to me? Like why Daenarys didn't light up every mofo in the Greyjoy fleet and why Cersi didn't have the archers loose on the entire Targaryen delegation and just be done with it? Do either of them even know how to "war"? :sad2:

I would also like to say that in no way, shape or form did Lyanna Mormont get the lavish treatment she deserved as a final send-off. :mad:
That is all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wo...amsey-lyanna-mormont-3019485.article?amp=true

I think it may be because there are still 2 episodes left in the series. Beside, I don't want Cercei to die an instant death from dragonfire. She needs a slow, torturous death.

I got a lump in my throat as Jon was saying goodbye to the North. Poor Ghost.

Poor Tormund. Poor Bienne. Jaime is a *******. I thought he could be redeemed, and now I want him dead next to his sister.

Cersei needs to die the most brutal, torturous, most graphic death ever filmed. In fact, if they had captured her tonight and the last 2 episodes were just her torture scenes, I would be happy.

Arya and the Hound. The Hound is going to kill his brother, and Arya is going to kill Cersei, probably side by side and it will be EPIC.

Question, why is it you think Cersei can't bring herself to order Tyrion killed? That is the second time she raised her hand as if to signal his death, but drops it. She just hired Bron to kill both her brothers. She could of wiped out Tyrion right there with one swoop of her hand. (My heart was in my throat that entire scene).
The thought is that Jaime is actually going to kill Cersei and he didn't want Brienne to follow him and die.

I think Arya and Hound are both going there to kill the Mountain. It may take both of them.

I also don't know why Cersei didn't just order them to shoot Tyrion and the whole group for that matter.

I think Jaime left to kill Cersei, I just wish he'd said goodbye to Brienne differently. And when are they going to use Bran's skills?! Couldn't he have told them "hey, Euron is there waiting for you.. be careful". He just seems useless.

And do you think Euron caught the fact that Tyrion knew about Cersei's baby? Hopefully that puts a rift between them. I really hope Dany gets some kind of redemption. They built her up so much over the past 7 seasons and season 8 has taken so much from her and she seems to be losing it.

Did anyone else feel Rhaegal's death coming as soon as they showed the dragons flying over Dragonstone? My first thought was dang they're dangerously exposed right now....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter