Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

Congrats Michellepooh!!

(I'm not number 3 either -- 4 kids would be the death of me!!!)

Hey are we all jinxing ourselves??

You know that that would make you the COOLEST family member the baby has ever had!! ;) Plus, you'd have to come to Tennessee to resuscitate little old me!! ;)

I'm going to be the coolest Auntie she has.. we'll have to tell KAM to move over!!! :):rotfl2: I'm gonna definitely get down there....to the colts camp and TN.... Can you imagine DH's face when I start loading the cart w/ baby Colts stuff soon! He'll go into panic mode.. maybe I'll have to call you to help revive DH!:rotfl:

I know--this is the latest I've been up in FOREVER! I'm off to bed soon, though. I'm just so excited to tell people, so I'm awake!! You know I'll be there to see DBF :rotfl2: . I told DH that we would be ordering a teeny-tiny Colts jersey as soon as we know the gender (it might need to be one of the pink ones, you know??). You know we have to raise a Colts fan!! My baby's first words. . ."and the kick by Vinatieri is GOOD!!"

oh wait until month 8. Insomnia will take hold like never before!
Have you decided if you are going back to work???

OK OK DS7, I will get off the computer!! He's hovering, he wants to do his typing lessons. Did you know they don't teach typing in school anymore??

They were pretty sure with my first one, but always the little doubt...

With the second one they were POSITIVE. (oh, and she was giggling)..made me wonder WHY she was so sure....

OK OK DS7, I will get off the computer!! He's hovering, he wants to do his typing lessons. Did you know they don't teach typing in school anymore??

Nope, they sure don't..but they do teach computers.. my kids know more than me.. drives me nuts.. okay, nothing is falling from the sky...but something is in the water... so I'm going to put my kids to bed just in case this storm is a hoax and get me a drink...and explain again to DH why he has to stay away from me! :laughing:

Yep, or when she sneezes and dribbles! :rolleyes1

I'm going to be the coolest Auntie she has.. we'll have to tell KAM to move over!!! :):rotfl2: I'm gonna definitely get down there....to the colts camp and TN.... Can you imagine DH's face when I start loading the cart w/ baby Colts stuff soon! He'll go into panic mode.. maybe I'll have to call you to help revive DH!:rotfl:

I say let him sweat it until you get almost here! :rotfl2: No, it might send him into too much panic!! I'll tell KAMommy that the "coolest Auntie" title has been taken!! :cool1:

They were sure w/ DS11.. we had to have an amnio... but all came out perfect.. DS7.... he was a easy baby to determine... boys!

this is all way too funny!
i'm not #3 either. heck i cant be #3 my name is party of 3! not party of 4!!

Please Do... tell KAM she is gonna have to get another title.. I have connections!

Ok, off to get kids taken care of...
Have a great night..and I'll catch up in the morning!
Go to bed the two of you.. you are sleeping for two!

They were pretty sure with my first one, but always the little doubt...

With the second one they were POSITIVE. (oh, and she was giggling)..made me wonder WHY she was so sure....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yep, or when she sneezes and dribbles! :rolleyes1

Gee, y'all give me such fun things to look forward to!! ;) Seriously, I'm looking forward to all of it. Crazy, I know, but true!!

If we could win the lottery, I wouldn't go back to work! If there is any way at all that I can stay home, that's what I want to do. I don't foresee that happening, though. I'm fortunate in that Mom retired this past May, and she lives about 2 1/2 minutes from where I work. She said she would keep the baby while I was at work, so the babysitting part is someone I love and trust. :)

I am SOOO thrilled for both of you! this is so exciting! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter