Hawaii 2020

AAD60E82-EF59-48EC-BBAC-D466B6B58238.png
When I bring up my reservation, it allows me to VIEW stateroom or deck plans, but doesn't give me the option to CHANGE the room. I'm assuming that means there are none available? (or none in my category (6A)
This is what I see.

You should be able to move an assigned stateroom to a different category gty. If it’s the exact same category, then it would just reassign you the exact same room number.

You’re right, I called back and got a different answer. I could move to a GTY inside 11C for $280 less, but think we’ll keep our oceanview 09D #1060 to have some natural light / small portholes and risk this supposed noisy hydraulic pump I read about. Sorry guys, it’s way too soon for me to start obsessing and freaking out over this!

I tried searching for either of the Hawaii cruises and it says no itineraries exist, I assume the cruises are sold out?

I tried searching for either of the Hawaii cruises and it says no itineraries exist, I assume the cruises are sold out?
Yes, they are both currently sold out. They pretty much have been sold out since the day they opened to the public. Keep checking, people might cancel. When new schedules come out for later in the year people might switch and closer to the paid in full day which is at the end of the 2019 year people will cancel to avoid the fees if they can't actually go.

Yes, they are both currently sold out. They pretty much have been sold out since the day they opened to the public. Keep checking, people might cancel. When new schedules come out for later in the year people might switch and closer to the paid in full day which is at the end of the 2019 year people will cancel to avoid the fees if they can't actually go.

Fingers crossed that more Hawaiian itineraries pop up later!

Thank you so much for posting about the 7A. I told my awesome travel agent and she was able to move me from a port hole to 7A- now I just need to wait for a 5 to open!! She said a 4 was open put the price was a little too much for me
Funny when I first booked I had what I wanted and dh said that’s too much so I passed on the cruise - but my very awesome travel agent ( not that I knew at the time) moved me to an inside - next day I asked her to try to get me on the cruise ( harrassed dh ) in a port hole - by then the cruise was pretty much sold out and she made my day telling me she never dropped me!! Then a port hole opened - now dh wants a veranda ( ugh) and thanks to the wonderful peeps on the dis and my awesome travel agent I got one
You people are The BEST!!! You made my day

My Cat 09D GTY assignment is now listed on DCL, not exactly sure when it posted but just a heads up in case others are curious where they'll be placed. Glad we got midship although I'd prefer to be higher than deck 1....but beggars can't be choosers.

Should we be worried about 1060? Keep reading reviews about a noisy hydraulic pump :/
just checked. We are oceanview. Still GTY

Does anyone remember what gty 5b category was initially when sales started? I have a room reservation for 3 and my original room was gty inside 11 c. Since I switched rooms, there should be a room available right now as well :)!

Does anyone remember what gty 5b category was initially when sales started? I have a room reservation for 3 and my original room was gty inside 11 c. Since I switched rooms, there should be a room available right now as well :)!
5B 10/4/2018 $3,691////4/30/2019 $4,114
11C 10/4/2018 $2,296///4/29/2019 $2,539

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter