• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello There!

Oh my goodness! What a pleasant surprise! :) So happy to hear from you, C. Ann! How are you?!

Oh C. Ann I am so happy to see you post! We could never forget you! I missed you and your recipes and now I hope you still have the love of reading Amish books yet too. I like them too. How is your beau? Wishing you all the best always.
-----------
It's nice to see you too! I hope everything is going well for you & yours.. Yes - I still love reading my Amish books, but there's been some very exciting developments for me in regards to the Amish which I will get into in another thread when I try to catch everyone up on what's been happening in my life since all of you last heard from me..My beau (my rock) is doing well - after a very bad scare a year ago this past February when I almost lost him.. Were it not for the quick actions of a very alert doctor he would no longer be with us now.. :( I really don't know what I would have done without him because it's his love & dedication that have gotten me through the loss of my daughter - as well as the battles with my own health issues - and without him my life would no longer be worth fighting for.. He's the most amazing man and I thank God every single day for bringing him into my life.. Strange how things happen.. When we stumbled across each other the last thing I was looking for was another partner for life, but I guess God knew I was really, really going to need someone later on and said, "Here ya go!" : ) Anyhow, thanks so much for popping in & saying hello.. It's nice to know you have fond memories of me - as I do you..:)

Welcome back C. Ann! There are many of us who remember you!
--------
Thank you so much! I'll try to be around a little more often in the future. Hope all is going well for you & yours! :)

:welcome: Back, C.Ann. It's so nice to know you're okay. I hope you can stick around and continue to post. :)

My goodness, I was sure this was a zombie thread but saw the date. So happy to see you here again! Last I knew you had a very bad illness, so I am happy you’re doing so much better. Hope to see you posting again, WELCOME BACK! :flower1:

Well...color me surprised too C.Ann! Welcome back! Never too late to come back to the DIS! Glad things are looking good for you now. Stick around!

I’ve been praying we would hear from you C.Ann!

I used to read Beverly Lewis Amish books. I should get back to doing that.

So happy to see your post! I’ve been around a long time, but not much of a poster, more of a follower— so although I remember you very well, I would not be familiar to you. Welcome back—I know there have been a few threads looking for you over the years. You have made many people’s day today.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter