Hello There!

My word! It is certainly a pleasure to see you back! You gave us quite a scare there! Great to see you :goodvibes

-----------
It's nice to see you too! I hope everything is going well for you & yours.. Yes - I still love reading my Amish books, but there's been some very exciting developments for me in regards to the Amish which I will get into in another thread when I try to catch everyone up on what's been happening in my life since all of you last heard from me..My beau (my rock) is doing well - after a very bad scare a year ago this past February when I almost lost him.. Were it not for the quick actions of a very alert doctor he would no longer be with us now.. :( I really don't know what I would have done without him because it's his love & dedication that have gotten me through the loss of my daughter - as well as the battles with my own health issues - and without him my life would no longer be worth fighting for.. He's the most amazing man and I thank God every single day for bringing him into my life.. Strange how things happen.. When we stumbled across each other the last thing I was looking for was another partner for life, but I guess God knew I was really, really going to need someone later on and said, "Here ya go!" : ) Anyhow, thanks so much for popping in & saying hello.. It's nice to know you have fond memories of me - as I do you..:)
Thank goodness your beau is doing ok now and you too.

Hi C,Ann. I'm not sure if I ever had a chance to wish you condolences on your daughter's passing. :( One of my BFF's lost a daughter just last year and I thought of you during her heart breaking situation.

I'm soooooo glad you managed out of hospice and are doing well. My DIL is a hospice rep and says that's quite rare so how cool for you to beat those odds!!! :hug: :cheer2:

Thank goodness Whitt is still around after that medical scare and helping you out a lot. :thumbsup2

Now that you're a lot better please don't be a stranger 'round these parts!!! :hug:

Hey C, ANN I thought you were dead, seriously, glad your alive, last I remember you I was thinking you were a secrete killer at the lake, btw this is pop daddy

Oh my! So many people are responding here I'm getting a bit overwhelmed! I will respond to each of you individually but I'm afraid it's going to take some time. My hands, eyes, & brain aren't functioning at full capacity and it doesn't take very much to get me all confused these days. I'm also posting from my Kindle & while that makes it easier in some respects (autocorrect; suggested words; I can hold it closer to my face so I can see better; etc.) in other ways it's more difficult because when I'm responding I can't see the post I'm responding to and can only see small sections of what I'm saying at any given time and I forget what's what! LOL Eventually I'll get the hang of it though - and if I have some really good days maybe I can even post from my laptop now & then! But for now, this is it - and I just wanted to make sure that those I haven't responded to yet don't feel slighted. I promise I'll get to you if you will just be patient and bear with me.. You've all been so great - welcoming me back - and so many of you have remembered me, I'm truly touched. Who knows? Maybe I'll become such a regular again you'll wish I never resurfaced!!! :)

C.Ann, it's wonderful to see you here again!! Don't feel you have to get back to us all individually, that's hard to do. We're all just so happy you're doing well and back on the Dis. Hope you stick around :)

Awwww I remember you ...glad you're well ! Don't make it so long next time lol

Welcome back C.Ann! So glad you are back. A lot of folks sure have missed you. Hope you are well.

Wow! So great to hear from you, C. Ann - many prayers were said on your behalf!

Please don't think you have to respond to all the posts, it's just great to know you're well enough to remember us :yay:

Holy cow! C. Ann! It is so nice to see your name! Glad you're here and doing well! :hug:

Wow, welcome back C.Ann! Not often someone makes it back after being in hospice! You beat the odds. So sorry you lost your daughter. I was so shocked seeing the obit in the paper. You guys were so close, it must be very painful for you and her daughter. Glad your granddaughter is still in your life..she was your pride and joy. You were very close to your son in law too. Must be hard for him as well. Sympathies to you all. Sorry you no longer have the lake cottage. I know it was your refuge.

Last edited:
Oh my! So many people are responding here I'm getting a bit overwhelmed! I will respond to each of you individually but I'm afraid it's going to take some time. My hands, eyes, & brain aren't functioning at full capacity and it doesn't take very much to get me all confused these days. I'm also posting from my Kindle & while that makes it easier in some respects (autocorrect; suggested words; I can hold it closer to my face so I can see better; etc.) in other ways it's more difficult because when I'm responding I can't see the post I'm responding to and can only see small sections of what I'm saying at any given time and I forget what's what! LOL Eventually I'll get the hang of it though - and if I have some really good days maybe I can even post from my laptop now & then! But for now, this is it - and I just wanted to make sure that those I haven't responded to yet don't feel slighted. I promise I'll get to you if you will just be patient and bear with me.. You've all been so great - welcoming me back - and so many of you have remembered me, I'm truly touched. Who knows? Maybe I'll become such a regular again you'll wish I never resurfaced!!! :)

Don't overwhelm yourself trying to respond to each of us individually. I hope you can see that you were missed a lot. As to this>>> Maybe I'll become such a regular again you'll wish I never resurfaced!!!-NO WAY, we are so glad to see you back!

C.Ann I am so glad to see you. Please do not feel you need to respond to all of us, we just all want to say hello and wish you well. I am glad to hear from you and I think it is so wonderful that you have a partner to share this part of your life with. Wishing you well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter