Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog! LINK TO TRIP REPORT!!!

I am sure you are all wondering what I'm doing in the last thirty six hours before we leave for Disneyworld! :lmao: Well, apart from being on the Dis... I got my hair done by a new stylist tonight who did an amazing job and charged me about a third the price of the place I used to go to. :woohoo: Amazing!

I have two more classes to teach and then I'm done! :banana: I love my kids... but, I'm GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!

After I get home tomorrow I will finish up the packing, tidy up the house, and hopefully go to sleep early. We'll leave for the airport around six a.m. and be in Orlando before noon. I cannot wait!

Tina... I won't be on the DIS much tomorrow.. which is actually today. Anyway, I want to wish you and your family the most wonderful time in Disney!!! pixiedust:pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:pixiedust:

Plus you are getting out of here before the snow on Sunday night! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!

It looks like you are in for some great weather. It is beautiful outside today. I can't imagine how nice it will be to be in 70-80 degree weather. Enjoy the Dig Site!

Have a wonderful, WONDERFUL trip!!! I am so excited for you! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: I can't believe it is here!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous of the weather you are going to have. I hope we have the same weather on our next trip to the world.... when ever that is. :confused3

Brook- Thanks for bumping all the threads I follow! LOLOL

:rotfl: laughing out loud...for more than one reason! ;)

Your welcome on the threads! I was on top of the DIS yesterday, but sloooooooow today. Now you are bumping my threads!

I am sure you are all wondering what I'm doing in the last thirty six hours before we leave for Disneyworld! :lmao: Well, apart from being on the Dis... I got my hair done by a new stylist tonight who did an amazing job and charged me about a third the price of the place I used to go to. :woohoo: Amazing!

I have two more classes to teach and then I'm done! :banana: I love my kids... but, I'm GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!

After I get home tomorrow I will finish up the packing, tidy up the house, and hopefully go to sleep early. We'll leave for the airport around six a.m. and be in Orlando before noon. I cannot wait!

Score on the hair! :yay:

TOMORROW! Can you believe it?!?!? I hope your day is going by quickly and I wish you a good night's rest! :goodvibes

Hi Tina!

Just stopping by to wish you a safe trip and a wonderful first day at Disney! It's past 10pm here and we are leaving in exactly 12 hours! :woohoo:
If only my flight would be over as fast as yours!

See you there! Can't wait for breakfast on Sunday! :hug: :dance3:

Hi Tina!

Just stopping by to wish you a safe trip and a wonderful first day at Disney! It's past 10pm here and we are leaving in exactly 12 hours! :woohoo:
If only my flight would be over as fast as yours!

See you there! Can't wait for breakfast on Sunday! :hug: :dance3:

:rotfl: laughing out loud...for more than one reason! ;)

Your welcome on the threads! I was on top of the DIS yesterday, but sloooooooow today. Now you are bumping my threads!

Score on the hair! :yay:

TOMORROW! Can you believe it?!?!? I hope your day is going by quickly and I wish you a good night's rest! :goodvibes

Have a magical trip!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! I am winding down my time here on the Dis this evening, as I'm due to be up in little more than six hours to, you know, go to Disneyworld! :woohoo::woohoo: And in less than forty-eight hours, I'll be meeting Nicki and Todd and Karin and Tom! :woohoo:

Unlike last year, when we received some life-changing news less than a week before our trip, it seems that this trip is going off without a hitch! :cool1: No bad news (knock on wood and let me say a quick prayer :goodvibes) and Max even had a decent last day at pre-school. I also had one of the most productive days before a vacation in my entire teaching career and am actually all set and ready for the entire week when I return! :woohoo:
I'm not sure how much Max understands where we're going or what we're doing, but I think once he sees the planes he'll start to get the idea. I've shown him plenty of pictures and videos, but I'm still not sure he's connected all the dots. But he does travel well, so I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time.

And...again...truly thank you to everyone who has read any portion of this amazingly (and at times agonizingly) long PTR. You've provided me with wonderful support, great advice and ideas for even better Disney touring, and more than a few genuine, full-on laughs.

I will post when we arrive, probably, but not a whole lot more. Even though I have a Droid, I find navigating and posting to the Dis with it to be pretty tough. We'll see, though. I will definitely be back with a TR!
:banana::banana:

Hope you have a most amazing, super fun trip! Have a great time, and we'll see you when you get back!

Tina, I'm sorry I missed your send off, but I am so glad that Nicki called this morning and I got to talk to you on the phone--that was very special to me. I'm glad you, Mark and Max are having WARM weather this trip and that Max likes the CSR! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about it when you are home.

I really cannot believe that its over and done already! :scared1: Or that it will be another year until we go back! :sad2: And that's being optimistic, at best.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes on our departure. We had a wonderful trip, but I could already start making a list of all the things we'll do differently next time... :rotfl: But we'll have to wait for my TR to find out what those things are!

I hope to start my TR soon! Gotta keep the magic going somehow! :thumbsup2

I really cannot believe that its over and done already! :scared1: Or that it will be another year until we go back! :sad2: And that's being optimistic, at best.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes on our departure. We had a wonderful trip, but I could already start making a list of all the things we'll do differently next time... :rotfl: But we'll have to wait for my TR to find out what those things are!

:sad2: Sorry you are back. But... at least now we get a TR??!! :woohoo: I can't wait to hear how it went.

Welcome home!!!

You picked a perfect week! I was watching the weather the whole time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! I felt the same way after our December trip, it was fantastic, but I will be doing things differently next time!!! Looking forward to your TR!

Hi Tina!

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound! We thought of you a lot yesterday! ;)

It was WONDERFUL meeting you and spending all that time with you! Can't wait for your trip report - I think I have found MY title, :lmao: but you'll have to wait and "read" and I am sure YOU will understand! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter