Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog! LINK TO TRIP REPORT!!!

:rotfl2::thumbsup2 Oh, please do Nicki! Just leave some of the caramel corn for us! :rotfl: I can't believe we're going to be meeting in eachother in just a few short days. I hope that you and Todd have the most wonderful weekend! :goodvibes

I willdo my best but there are no promises! :rotfl:

We cannot wait to leave..I am already bugging him about leaving work early and he is already bugging me about changing our Il Mulino ressie! :scared1: I hope you guys have a great flight to WDW!

Tell Mickey that we are on our way! Hm, maybe warning him is not such a good idea! :rotfl2:

Yes, if you would just leave a "little" of all the caramel goodness for Tina and myself! ;) :lmao:
When are you leaving Nicki? On Thursday? Have a safe trip and wonderful time - any live updates? ;) :laughing:

:rotfl2:

The plan is to pick Todd up at work at 4pm...although I will be there at 3pm pestering him to leave early!

Safe travels to you my friend!

This is just getting completely silly... :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Honey if you think we are this nuts online can you imagine us at breakfast???? :rolleyes1

I willdo my best but there are no promises! :rotfl:

We cannot wait to leave..I am already bugging him about leaving work early and he is already bugging me about changing our Il Mulino ressie! :scared1: I hope you guys have a great flight to WDW!

:rotfl2:

The plan is to pick Todd up at work at 4pm...although I will be there at 3pm pestering him to leave early!

Safe travels to you my friend!

Honey if you think we are this nuts online can you imagine us at breakfast???? :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: No, I cannot and my husband really wants to know why I'm laughing at the computer. :lmao: Have a wonderful drive up...do you leave tomorrow?

I have a favor of you three gals since I won't be there. I want ALL three of you to get in a picture with Goofy for me and pretend I'm Goofy. Oh wait...I am Goofy. Well, you get the idea. I wish I was going to be there with you.

If I don't get back here, have a MAGICAL time.

I have a favor of you three gals since I won't be there. I want ALL three of you to get in a picture with Goofy for me and pretend I'm Goofy. Oh wait...I am Goofy. Well, you get the idea. I wish I was going to be there with you.

:rotfl2: You never lose your sense of humor, do you? :goodvibes
Kathy, of course you know between the three of us, we'd do anything for you. :hug: Is there a way I can magically get you to appear? :idea: Guess even Disney isn't quite that magical. Too bad. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and praying that all goes well.

I was going to correct you but you did that yourself! :lmao:

Tina-
Looks like you are going to have great flying weather!

I just checked the weather for Florida.. and ummm can you deal with 75-80 degrees? :beach:

Tina-
Looks like you are going to have great flying weather!

I just checked the weather for Florida.. and ummm can you deal with 75-80 degrees? :beach:

UM.....YEAH, I CAN!! I have been checking both accuweather and the weather channel obsessively for the past several days and I'm so excited about the weather. It looks like its going to be beautiful! I've never gone anywhere warm in the middle of the winter before... oh, wait, I did go to Disney last year, but it was in the 50's the whole week. When the captain said the temp in Orlando was 50 when we landed, I thought he was joking. :rotfl2: Not so much. So, yup, I'm pretty excited about the weather!

I hope you get FANTASTIC weather and that it holds out throughout my trip too! :goodvibes

As for the TR, I always mean to write it in Word first, but that only lasts a couple updates and then I end up writing it straight to the DIS. I've lost a post a couple times - it's a total pain. Word is smarter, but I don't always have time for typing in Word AND then posting/inserting pics, etc.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE A TR! No letting you off the hook! :rotfl: ;)

:rotfl2: No, I cannot and my husband really wants to know why I'm laughing at the computer. :lmao: Have a wonderful drive up...do you leave tomorrow?

Todd thinks I'm nuts too! We will be on the road at 4pm tomorrow, should make it there by 7 if the traffic isnt that bad.

We can do that....Todd is always up for a picture, oh wait you mean the real Goofy??? Sure thing! And we will make the boys get one with Minnie!

Wish you were there with us kid :hug:

:rotfl2: You never lose your sense of humor, do you? :goodvibes
Kathy, of course you know between the three of us, we'd do anything for you. :hug: Is there a way I can magically get you to appear? :idea: Guess even Disney isn't quite that magical. Too bad. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and praying that all goes well.

Ditto this 100%

I hope you get FANTASTIC weather and that it holds out throughout my trip too! :goodvibes

As for the TR, I always mean to write it in Word first, but that only lasts a couple updates and then I end up writing it straight to the DIS. I've lost a post a couple times - it's a total pain. Word is smarter, but I don't always have time for typing in Word AND then posting/inserting pics, etc.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE A TR! No letting you off the hook! :rotfl: ;)

I will, Brook, I will! Promise! What else will I do with my Disney deprived self after we get home? :rotfl:

OMG how can you concentrate on anything??

I'm not sure. I'm a teacher, so I don't have a choice but to be at the top of my game pretty much all the time. I'm actually thankful at times like this that I have such an engaging job. And I will be truly beside myself come 2:30 Frideay afternoon! :rotfl:

Todd thinks I'm nuts too! We will be on the road at 4pm tomorrow, should make it there by 7 if the traffic isnt that bad.

We can do that....Todd is always up for a picture, oh wait you mean the real Goofy??? Sure thing! And we will make the boys get one with Minnie!

Wish you were there with us kid :hug:

Ditto this 100%

Have a safe trip Nicki and I hope you make excellent time! We'll be there soon! :woohoo:

I didn't want to miss the 3 day dance!!!!
:dancer:
:dancer::dancer:

CT weather still looks great for flying.. might be a little breezy though. :confused3

I didn't want to miss the 3 day dance!!!!
:dancer:
:dancer::dancer:

CT weather still looks great for flying.. might be a little breezy though. :confused3

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it is time for some serious dancin' now.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

THANK YOU! Now we're at two!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just checked the weather...AGAIN! :lmao: I have been obsessive about this, as you all know. It looks like its going to be sunny all week, with highs ranging from the mid seventies to eight!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::​
That is worth some dancing, too! After this winter, I'm not sure which I'm more excited about: Disneyworld or the prospect of warm weather! :rotfl2: Ok, so probably Disney... :goodvibes Tonight, I'm off to get my hair cut and colored and then I just one more day of teaching and then I'm going to REALLY go beserk! :lmao:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:yay::yay:

:dance3::dance3:

:banana::banana:

:cheer2::cheer2:

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS until you are at Disney with 80 degree temps...gotta love that. I talked to Nicki on the phone last night and she is so excited about your breakfast.

Two DAYS!!!!!

:crutches: :crutches:

No, I don't wish crutches on any of you... I just saw this smilie on the DIS for the first time! :lmao::lmao:

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous of the weather you are going to have. I hope we have the same weather on our next trip to the world.... when ever that is. :confused3

Brook- Thanks for bumping all the threads I follow! LOLOL

doing the happy dance with you.

:dance3: :dance3:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:I am sure I won't get to post again before you are on your way.

Have a Fantasmically Magical Time!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:yay::yay:

:dance3::dance3:

:banana::banana:

:cheer2::cheer2:

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS until you are at Disney with 80 degree temps...gotta love that. I talked to Nicki on the phone last night and she is so excited about your breakfast.

Thanks, Kathy! And I am so excited, too!

Two DAYS!!!!!

:crutches: :crutches:

No, I don't wish crutches on any of you... I just saw this smilie on the DIS for the first time! :lmao::lmao:

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous of the weather you are going to have. I hope we have the same weather on our next trip to the world.... when ever that is. :confused3

Brook- Thanks for bumping all the threads I follow! LOLOL

I am literally crying right now those smilies made me laugh so hard. Don't ask me why... I just can't understand why if the little happy face is on crutches it can still move that much? :confused3

Yeah, I'm unbelievably excited for the weather. It should be amazing! I keep checking it over and over again to make sure nothing has changed.

Everyone should have weather like this when they go to Disney!
doing the happy dance with you.

:dance3: :dance3:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:I am sure I won't get to post again before you are on your way.

Have a Fantasmically Magical Time!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks! I am sure we will have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter