Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog! LINK TO TRIP REPORT!!!

Welcome home! Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip. I can't wait to hear what worked and what you wish you had done differently.

I am so happy you are home but also sad you are home! Cannot wait to read all about it!

:sad2: Sorry you are back. But... at least now we get a TR??!! :woohoo: I can't wait to hear how it went.

Me too!! I haven't been responding but I've been trying to keep up. Hard to believe all that planning... and its over!

On a related note... 300 days til our Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean. I'll have to do a trip report.... but can I do one here or is there another place? I hardly think it'll be DIS free since I"M going I'LL be on the RC cruise with my Lime Green mickey heads and my lime tote bag and my Mickey stuff!! :rotfl: Is there any other way to travel? I sure don't know about it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter