I finally found a way to get DH excited about Disney! - ADDED LINK TO TRIP REPORT

I have been so busy lately but I had to jump on and wish you a wonderful trip!! I hope things look up with Reid's attitude! Been there, done that and just wait until it becomes "teen attitudes"!! :scared1: I had read your quandary on CP on my phone but no signal to post so late on this one but I just have to say that CP is GREAT! You will miss it but I am totally on board with you on this one because if the characters aren't tops on your list and (for me) those early EMH hours are precious! You'll make it to CP one day!

I love the scrapbook. That is so cute!! And I really like the bags for the trip! I adore the $1 aisles at Michael's and Target!!

You leave tomorrow!!! I hope it is a magical trip!! pixiedust:

I think you made the right decision about CP for your family. I laughed about you trying to get Ed's real opinion, Chad is the same way.

I love the treat bags! So cute, Reid will love them I'm sure!

I'm sorry Reid has been having a bad attitude. We had issues about 2 weeks ago with Anthony but he finally seems to be settling into school. I'm glad Reid was doing better & I hope the good behavior continues.

You leave tomorrow! I hope the 3 of you have a safe & magical trip. Good luck to you & Ed on your runs. I can't wait to hear about your trip!:wizard:

Just stopped by to say HI and Have a GReat Trip! I am sure you are crazy, busy now.

Really looking forward to hearing all about it! :cool1:

Had to drop in just to make sure I hadn't missed you! If I don't get here again before you go, have an absolutely magical trip. Enjoy and don't rush too much (maybe that's just me who does that :confused3 :rolleyes1)! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :hug:

Hi, everybody! :wave2:

We are back from Disney! First, I want to say that I'm so sorry I didn't get to do responses to everyone who sent us well wishes for our trip. Things got a bit crazy before we left....I'll explain in my TR.

I am going to try & catch up on all of my subscribed threads before I even attempt to begin my TR. But, it shouldn't be too long before I get it started.

I will say that our trip definitely had its' ups and downs. But, overall, we had a really good trip! Can't wait to share it with y'all! :goodvibes

We are back from Disney! First, I want to say that I'm so sorry I didn't get to do responses to everyone who sent us well wishes for our trip. Things got a bit crazy before we left....I'll explain in my TR.

I am going to try & catch up on all of my subscribed threads before I even attempt to begin my TR. But, it shouldn't be too long before I get it started.

I will say that our trip definitely had its' ups and downs. But, overall, we had a really good trip! Can't wait to share it with y'all! :goodvibes

Yay!!! You're back!!!! :woohoo:

Well, maybe not so yay! for you, but yay! for those of us awaiting your TR!!!!

Can't wait to read all about the trip. :thumbsup2

Welcome Back!!! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

I could make time tonight if you wanted to get the new TR started...;)

Welcome back!

Is it just me or was it hotter than the surface of the sun last week!!?? I was thinking about you poor runners in the heat and humidity, I hope that everything went OK!

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Welcome home; can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thank you!!

Yay!!! You're back!!!! :woohoo:

Well, maybe not so yay! for you, but yay! for those of us awaiting your TR!!!!

Can't wait to read all about the trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I have to say that I'm actually happy to be in my home tonight. It was a good trip but I was ready to come home.

Welcome Back!!! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

I could make time tonight if you wanted to get the new TR started...;)

Thank you! You'll have to wait just a little bit longer for the start of the TR. At least until Photopass sends me my pictures to upload to my computer. :rotfl2:

Welcome back!

Is it just me or was it hotter than the surface of the sun last week!!?? I was thinking about you poor runners in the heat and humidity, I hope that everything went OK!

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Thank you!!

OMG!!! I seriously thought I was going to die it was so hot there! The heat affected both of us during our runs for sure. Myself more than Ed but there are some additional factors that led to my demise. :eek: The heat really played a large role in how our trip played out, that's for sure. It wasn't that hot when we were there in May 2011. I actually was wishing at one point I could go visit Hades because I was pretty certain it was about 20 degrees cooler there.

Welcome home; can't wait to hear all about it.

Thank you!!

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear it was a good trip, can't wait for the TR! :goodvibes

Thanks!

Our trip definitely had its ups and downs too. We were very disappointed in the TOT 10 miler. The heat was awful - made us so cranky and then the rain at night messed up so many of our plans. We won't go again that time of year again. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
shannon

Welcome home!

I was thinking about you during our one day at Disney. I couldn't believe how hot it was when we checked in SSR. I thought I was going to melt too. I had planned to take Caitlin to the pool but since I usually lounge in a chair, it was too hot for me to go to the pool:eek:

The heat made the TOT run miserable, but I think it could have been saved if it was better planned. I thought it was so lame that if I hadn't already rented DVC points for Feb. I would be switching my trip back to Dec. Also it really killed my motivation to train for the Princess Half and I haven't run since.:( I really thought I would become addicted to Run Disney and have to do every one, but I think my Disney fund is about to become my cruise fund:sail:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and how Reid behaved.

Welcome back Amanda!! :cool1:

Looking forward to your TR and you pictures! :) Hope there was a ton of UPs with very few downs. :goodvibes

Welcome back!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Maybe you could PM me some F&W hints? ;) I hope rain didn't hinder you too much! I have been reading on Liners all about the rain last week! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter