I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portland :( bummer for rip city. I was so hoping they could make this a series.

Also, I find it’s harder to dislike the Warriors without KD on the court...My brain and my heart are in conflict now haha.
:sad2: :badpc: :sad1: It seems they have just given up. I wonder what is going on with Dame?

The Warriors have been my second favorite team long before Mr. Jacka** showed up on the scene. Hopefully he fits in better in The Big Apple.

I figure once we are empty nesters, we will have lots more time for movies. Until then, kids are my focus :)
I watch WAY less movies now than when the kids were here.

Friday-I forget to use the promo code at Raise and miss that savings.

Last night- place a large order at Kohls for the little kids summer clothes with my 30% off code. Wake up today with a 40% off code(which I have never had before) I could rebuy and return the first order but it is like 20 items and I always have issues with kohls returns.

And did anyone see that they turned the bus from Spice Girls into an airbnb? Also a fun, cheesy movie but it didn't age well. But the Spice Girls are still awesome.

Ugh loved this movie. One of my favorite VHS tapes hahaha

Portland :( bummer for rip city. I was so hoping they could make this a series.

Also, I find it’s harder to dislike the Warriors without KD on the court...My brain and my heart are in conflict now haha.

:sad2: :badpc: :sad1: It seems they have just given up. I wonder what is going on with Dame?

The Warriors have been my second favorite team long before Mr. Jacka** showed up on the scene. Hopefully he fits in better in The Big Apple.

I watch WAY less movies now than when the kids were here.

It seems like I always go against the grain on sports stars, I really like KD, dislike Golden state. I seriously don't get the hate for him, and not a fan of Curry. Love Tom Brady, although everyone outside of NE seems to hate him. I just don't get it.

The Eastern conference games are way more interesting to me, I have trouble deciding who to root for. I like the Giannis, but also like Kawhi and Van Vleet (fellow WSU alum) so I'm conflicted. You know, because it matters so much who I'm rooting for :cheer2::laughing:

How about Easy A?

giphy.gif

For MR offers, for instance I used the Ralph Lauren spend $250 get 5000 MRs, should the MRs posted quickly like the $ back typically do? I received the email that I redeemed the offer on 5/13, the charge posted on 5/13 but still no MRs. Unlike my eBags transaction- email on 5/13, charge posted on 5/13 and $20 refund on 5/15. This is the first MR offer I have redeemed.

@Lain thanks for the thorough response on the credit lines. It’s my CSR with the large credit line. I’ll take care of that today.

How do the 3 premier hotels at Universal compare in terms of their Club Level experience? Has anyone ever stayed Club Level at all 3 (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, and Portofino)? In your opinion, which offers the best Club Level experience?

@SouthFayetteFan to tag on to you SW points for GCs posts, if you really wanted Disney and have a Sam's membership, you could get Walmart GCs and use them to buy Disney GCs at about 4% off. Or even any of their other GC options which may get all the way up to 25% off (mainly restaurants or entertainment then)
:worship::worship::worship: yesssssss

Hi from the Boardwalk! This resort is awesome. Idk what I like better though the Boardwalk or Beach club lol I do know I never want to stay value again lol but I do feel silly blowing 50,000 AA points for a single night lol

Glad you are enjoying 'our' resort! I think a few of us on here are Boardwalk owners. I usually stay there at at least twice a year since I bought in 2000. I've never had a bad stay!

I don't know how big your wedding is going to be or what the parameters are. Wait - you are at Grand Floridian for that, correct? I was going to say check out the Attic - it's a room used for gatherings.

Last edited:
Now I need to find my dvd of this movie because I need to watch it. I haven't seen it on tv in forever. :cheer2:

It makes it easier but I would imagine for the most part the people that are buying it now are the people that were buying it before it was legal. It's legal here and while I don't appreciate the guy that tokes up and then comes in the gym because I don't want to smell it anyway but especially while I'm working out, I wouldn't say it's made our homeless problem worse. It was bad before, it's bad now and part of it is opiods which I think is a bigger problem, at least up here, than pot. And other stuff that gets too much into politics.

Question? Are you referring to people that you know are homeless or people that are pan handling for money to buy the pot?

I see a difference in these two groups.

How do the 3 premier hotels at Universal compare in terms of their Club Level experience? Has anyone ever stayed Club Level at all 3 (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, and Portofino)? In your opinion, which offers the best Club Level experience?
I have stayed at HRH and PB in club level. I really like the location of the club in PB since it is convenient for when you are leaving or returning for the parks to grab breakfast, snacks, evening offers, etc. HRH was our first club experience at Universal several years ago so that is a bit fuzzy. The club is with the hotel rooms in its own section, if I recall correctly. We are trying RP club levelfor the first time next month so I can’t comment yet but we have stayed at RP and liked it :) I, personally, don’t think you can go wrong at any of their resorts.

And it’s trip like these with non churner friends (which is pretty much everyone we know) that are the biggest obstacle to an efficient use of points.

SO TRUE! We are kinda sort of planning an Australia/NZ trip with friends next year and they're thinking of breaking up the flights (eg from here to HI, wait a day or two, then on to Oz) whereas I'm like "put me in biz and I'll sleep and eat." They aren't points/miles people and when they pulled out their Delta Plat Amex to pay for dinner I wanted to :sad:

Oh I loved the Danube River cruise ABD and would love to go back to Prague. We did the Prague add on with ABD and really enjoyed it! You are all going to have such an awesome time!

DH and I enjoyed the Danube River cruise ABD in the winter so it will be interesting to see how the summer one differs. I was so sad ABD discontinued the Prague add on but felt it was worth it enough to actually plan it out myself.

June/July we are going back to Scotland! I love Scotland and am always excited to return. We are bringing my mom too. I'm looking forward to returning to Edinburgh, Stornoway and the Orkneys. We are also visiting some new locations this trip as well. I think I am most excited about seeing the Callanish Standing stones again and the smell of a peat fire if we do have time to visit Gearrannan Blackhouse village. I am also excited to have my mom experience these places too.

That sounds amazing! I'd love to do the islands and more northern/eastern part of the country but when I just need to relax, Edinburgh is perfect.

I’m thinking after that I might try to get DGD to every state before she decides she is to cool to travel with Grandma. It’s time to start brushing up on my geography.

Good luck-DD fell out of love with the states and into love with overseas travel around 13. She's been to 46 but I don't know when we'll knock out WI, HI, DE and CT. Maybe I'll just leave it up to her.

Never seen Mean Girls either lol. I'm really out of touch though but I'm perfectly okay with that

Me too-had no idea what the Bring it On gifs were but Aug 2000 I was pregnant and working full time so it was up, eat, work, eat, sleep. I feel like I essentially missed the 90s and most of the 2000s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter