I'm going through withdrawal...one trip just became two!!

Hahaha, I ALWAYS sing during the movies!! my bf thinks I'm nuts too but hey they'll just have to deal with it! Hercules is one of my favorite soundtracks too, probably why I like the movie so much! That's great that you'll be able to see your parents!! Sorry your mom won't budge, oh parents, they spend so much on you growing up and if you try to spend even on little on them they think it's the end of the world!!

Your parents sound vaguely familiar. . . .:laughing:

Hahaha, I ALWAYS sing during the movies!! my bf thinks I'm nuts too but hey they'll just have to deal with it! Hercules is one of my favorite soundtracks too, probably why I like the movie so much! That's great that you'll be able to see your parents!! Sorry your mom won't budge, oh parents, they spend so much on you growing up and if you try to spend even on little on them they think it's the end of the world!!

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with parents like this!! I mean honestly, I'd rather have parents like this than the other way around...but I always feel a little spoiled & bratty when I say, "but Daddy won't let me pay!" :rotfl:

On a totally different note...I think I've now been to F&W too many times...

I'm looking over the offerings at the kiosks (found here) and noticing some changes...such as...
a) It's now maple "candy" instead of creme brulee in Canada :(
b) They've changed the spatzle in Germany. Last year it had icky mushrooms on it, this year it's "gratin" with ham & cheese :yay:
c) San Fran is completely gone (along with my favorite dish from last year, the grilled beef tenderloin with cheese polenta...BUT another country has it with sweet potatoes...hmmm)

Whenever my dad goes to pay for something and I object, he says, "Don't worry, you'll pay for it later.":lmao: Speaking of parents, I'm trying to get my dad to take a vacation and go with us in November. My mom and him recently divorced after almost 40 years together.:confused3 He needs the break and I know that he would love WDW as he loved Disneyland every time we went.:goodvibes

I'm going to try very hard to get DH to go during F&W next year! I think if they have the beer seminars/discussions every year, I'm good to go!:rotfl2:

I just kept constantly comparing every food experience we had to F&W! It finally wore him down. That and his dad started talking about the food at Epcot...that helped too.

We're little piggies. We like our food. We like our wine. He likes beer, me? Not so much.

Though I'm gonna call and get in on one of the Tequila Tastings and drop him off at the beer walk about! I think that'll work out well for both of us ::yes::

I just booked the Disney Visa promotion for free dining for our trip in October. We're staying at Pop so it's quick service (makes more sense for us anyway.)

But that's a LOT of food...

6 CS and 6 snacks each...when we're doing F&W for all of Friday and Saturday!! And we have WCC and Kona booked. We might cancel WCC...but I kind of want to try it. Hmmm...decisions.

So we decided on this: our flight gets in at 945. We'll be up since ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

So by the time we get to Pop & checked-in, we'll probably be starving and not want to wait until 230 for lunch. (I mean, I'm even planning on waiting until 230 this weekend, I'm grabbing a snack when I get in!) So we've decided that we're going to cancel WCC and eat free food ::yes::

Okay, I'd be climbing up the wall at work if I only had 5 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! You are so close you can taste the Tonga Toast!:cool1:

4 days!!!

I started packing last night. I did the laundry and when I started pulling some things out I thought, "well, I shouldn't wear this the rest of the week" and tossed it in my duffel.

I also touched base with my brother about things. We're good to go!!

4 days!!!

I started packing last night. I did the laundry and when I started pulling some things out I thought, "well, I shouldn't wear this the rest of the week" and tossed it in my duffel.

I also touched base with my brother about things. We're good to go!!

Woohoo!!!!! :woohoo: Only 4 days!! Enjoy your packing!!

I went to the store today...I was there to get some stuff for dinner and realized I didn't have any Earplanes :eek:

earplanes.jpg

I have a terrible time flying. Not because I'm scared but because my ears have a terrible timing adjusting to the pressure. I had such a bad time in February that I couldn't hear for my entire trip to WDW! Not good...so I went to the doctor and she told me to use the Earplanes. They help, but it's still not great. I've seriously been in tears on the decent because I've been in so much pain. But ughhhhh to fly without them? Simply terrible :( So I take my sinus medicine, have my chewing gum ready, & put in my earplanes, hoping I'll be able to hear when I land! :rotfl: I'm a mess really.

But I got them at the store today when I realized I didn't have them...so phew! That was close.

I went to the store today...I was there to get some stuff for dinner and realized I didn't have any Earplanes :eek:

earplanes.jpg

I have a terrible time flying. Not because I'm scared but because my ears have a terrible timing adjusting to the pressure. I had such a bad time in February that I couldn't hear for my entire trip to WDW! Not good...so I went to the doctor and she told me to use the Earplanes. They help, but it's still not great. I've seriously been in tears on the decent because I've been in so much pain. But ughhhhh to fly without them? Simply terrible :( So I take my sinus medicine, have my chewing gum ready, & put in my earplanes, hoping I'll be able to hear when I land! :rotfl: I'm a mess really.

But I got them at the store today when I realized I didn't have them...so phew! That was close.

Phew that was a close one! I bring these with me because one time I had a terrible head cold and was all stuffed up and I had such pain that I started crying! Probably the same for you! Thankfully it's never happened again but I still bring them and my gum just in case. I hope they work for you this time.

Phew that was a close one! I bring these with me because one time I had a terrible head cold and was all stuffed up and I had such pain that I started crying! Probably the same for you! Thankfully it's never happened again but I still bring them and my gum just in case. I hope they work for you this time.

Ugh, I feel your pain. I hate flying with colds!! That's insufferable to me. I can barely cope.

A trick my Mom taught me is to always take sinus medicine before getting on the plane. If your sinuses are clear, your ears have an easier time clearing. I still have a hard time, but if I forget to take it :headache:

I honestly feel horrible for people that have problems when they fly! I'm glad you were able to get the earplanes and I hope that it helps!!:goodvibes

Ugh, I feel your pain. I hate flying with colds!! That's insufferable to me. I can barely cope.

A trick my Mom taught me is to always take sinus medicine before getting on the plane. If your sinuses are clear, your ears have an easier time clearing. I still have a hard time, but if I forget to take it :headache:

That is a good idea. Thankfully it's never happened again but if I have even a little sniffle I take something because I cannot endure that pain again!! If my allergies are acting up (and they are so much of the time!) then I take stuff too. Should probably put some sinus meds on my packing list just in case!! Don't you forget this time, no pain on a Disney trip!! ;)

I honestly feel horrible for people that have problems when they fly! I'm glad you were able to get the earplanes and I hope that it helps!!:goodvibes

I've been feeling pretty good this week, no sniffles, so I hope I'm good to go :thumbsup2

That is a good idea. Thankfully it's never happened again but if I have even a little sniffle I take something because I cannot endure that pain again!! If my allergies are acting up (and they are so much of the time!) then I take stuff too. Should probably put some sinus meds on my packing list just in case!! Don't you forget this time, no pain on a Disney trip!! ;)

I already got the earplanes in my bag (my purse, not the bag I'm checking!) I'm good to go! :yay:

And can someone tell me why there's 31 days in July and not just 30?? It's agonizing!! :rotfl:

I've been feeling pretty good this week, no sniffles, so I hope I'm good to go :thumbsup2

I already got the earplanes in my bag (my purse, not the bag I'm checking!) I'm good to go! :yay:

And can someone tell me why there's 31 days in July and not just 30?? It's agonizing!! :rotfl:

Very glad there's no stuffiness going on here!! Haha ya know that would be something I would do, put my earplanes in my checked luggage!! I haven't quite figured out your question there but I'll let you know when I do. The best I can come up with is July has 31 days because you're going to Disney in 2 days!?

Very glad there's no stuffiness going on here!! Haha ya know that would be something I would do, put my earplanes in my checked luggage!! I haven't quite figured out your question there but I'll let you know when I do. The best I can come up with is July has 31 days because you're going to Disney in 2 days!?

Haha, I guess so.

But I'd like to just make an announcement...

*ahem*

This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane bound for Orlando!!! :banana::banana:

...that is all.

I have things mostly packed. I've decided that I'm not bringing a hair dryer or anything really for my hair. It's a lost cause. I have a claw clip, so I'll get out of the shower in the morning, brush it, put some curl gel in it (to keep it from getting too frizzy) and then just clip it up. That way it'll stay off the back of my neck too...and I'll be ready a whole lot faster!! I have my ears ready to go too, but I'm not sure yet if I really want to wear them this trip. I'm afraid it's going to be too hot. We'll have to play it by ear :lmao:

I need to stop by the library today and get some reading material for the trip. I started reading Harry Potter (I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake) and I just finished book #3 yesterday. I need to get #4. Should fit easily enough in my purse. And then an early bed time tonight! I should be all set to go!! I don't think I've forgotten anything!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter