Is Paul Walker dead? Update:He's been confirmed dead.

And ABC news is also confirming.

They specifically state via twitter: .@ABC News confirms "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker has died at the age of 40.

I can't imagine TMZ gets this stuff wrong.

Tmz usually doesn't get this stuff wrong. They were the first to report Michael Jackson death. It's weird that their site is down though.

It looks like several media outlets reporting it are using tmz as their source

It's on the news here in Australia right now too, how very sad. I'm working in a movie star and the promo ads we have playing keeps showing fast and furious 6. It's making me tear up. He was a great actor and did and an amazing job in all the fast and furious movies :(

An even sadder element to the story is his 15 year old daughter had just moved from her mom's house in Hawaii to live with him this year in 2013 and she and Paul were the only 2 ppl living in the home. So now she has lost her dad and will have to move back with her mom.

I know they have been shooting Fast 7 so I am not sure if they were done shooting or still in production. If they were not through shooting they are going to have to quickly come up with some rewrites that make him die in the movie or reshoot the whole thing.

MinnieLovesMickey12 said:
An even sadder element to the story is his 15 year old daughter had just moved from her mom's house in Hawaii to live with him this year in 2013 and she and Paul were the only 2 ppl living in the home. So now she has lost her dad and will have to move back with her mom.

I know they have been shooting Fast 7 so I am not sure if they were done shooting or still in production. If they were not through shooting they are going to have to quickly come up with some rewrites that make him die in the movie or reshoot the whole thing.

One of my FB friends is working on Fast 7. He's an electrician (what they call a "best boy electric") with a movie production company in Atlanta, and his wife just posted that they have 3 weeks of production left. He has worked on several movies with Paul Walker, and said he was a really nice guy.

They are 1/2 way through filming so I don't know what they will do, I'm guessing they will kill him off in the film- that will b a tearjerker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter