Is Paul Walker dead? Update:He's been confirmed dead.

Lorix2 said:
This is so sad. We love the F&F movies.

it was reported on CNN that there are donut and skid marks near the scene implying that the driver was probably showing off the power this car had and then lost control. Being a car enthusiast, he probably loved his last second of life or was fearing for his life. I only hope that they died instzntly. How ironic that he died this way.

Very ironic. I was thinking the same thing.

This death really reminds me of Ryan Dunn's death. RIP Paul Walker & FF series. FF series will never be the same without him.

This death really reminds me of Ryan Dunn's death. RIP Paul Walker & FF series. FF series will never be the same without him.

One was drunk leaving a bar, the other sober leaving a charity event. Confused.

So sad. F&F 7 is filming here and I know several people working on the set. Too young.... and he was an aDORable little boy, too!

cd91a550-86db-4143-9b0a-da946c464978_zpsabe3b20d.jpg

One was drunk leaving a bar, the other sober leaving a charity event. Confused.

And I think Dunn was driving wasn't he? Paul wasn't driving, he was the passenger. I get the other person's point, but I don't like the comparison.

Very sad, Being of a similar age, I feel as thought we've lost too many. Paul was well liked by his colleges and will be deeply missed. My heart goes out to his daughter. :( I can't imagine what she must be going thru.

I just saw some pictures of the crash site. wow. just no words. very sad.

Because it sounds as if both drivers were "showing off" and then lost control of their vehicles.

Plus both died in fiery accidents involving a Porsche. I saw the pictures of the crash and I don't know how much of either Paul or Roger could possibly have been left.

So did I.
I really liked him in Eight Below

I just saw some pics too. Wow, the car was completely crumpled. :(
And I think Dunn was driving wasn't he? Paul wasn't driving, he was the passenger. I get the other person's point, but I don't like the comparison.

Very sad, Being of a similar age, I feel as thought we've lost too many. Paul was well liked by his colleges and will be deeply missed. My heart goes out to his daughter. :( I can't imagine what she must be going thru.

I just saw some pictures of the crash site. wow. just no words. very sad.

I have to be honest, I don't know the man. Only movie I've seen him in was Pleasantville (and I had to actually look him up to know that). It's too bad he and Mr. Rodas died, but on the bright side at least Mr. Rodas didn't get any other innocent bystanders in another vehicle killed.

About two weeks ago, NFL linebacker Thomas Howard died in a car crash as well. Mr. Howard was doing 100 MPH in his BMW on a California highway and got himself and another driver killed.

I just read on CNN, they are looking into the possiblity another car was involved.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out there was some racing going on. It's a little off that their friends found out about the crash so fast.

They said it happened not far from the dealership and that it was very loud and a lot of people heard the crash. They said they are looking into the possiblity that another car veered in front of them, causing them to lose control.

Any way you look at it, it's so very sad. I hope the just scrap the 7th film altogether. The 6th is one of my favorite movies this year, but without him, and having to write his ironic death into the film, would just be too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter