Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight- Oct PTR pg. 234 8/25 up to date itin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast. That's our check out day so what better way to say goodbye to AKL?

We're on the same page. I think I'm going to change mine. That's the perfect way to say goodbye to AKV. :thumbsup2 I'll miss the soup but I hear their breakfast is pretty rockin! Plus, I doubt we'll have many breakfast items left that day.

Oh wow! You are only a little over two weeks out from your trip!:cool1:

Oh wow! You are only a little over two weeks out from your trip!:cool1:

I know!! Yours isn't far behind! I bet your crew is getting excited.

I'm trying to fit in watching Hallowishes from the lounge at BLT but I swear our nights are filled.

Just sent Gabby out on her first date. Crazy!! Tomorrow night is homecoming and her date wanted her to go to the football game with him tonight. So I let her. They're going to meet his dad after, she's met his mom. I told her to be home by 11. Holy mackerel. Super not ready for this. At all.

:smickey: 15 days until WDW!!! :smickey:

Can't wait to buy these little wristlets:

2c85e63cdd56ccbdbeed01d156c94cd5.jpg

And I can't wait for MK all dressed up:

a4096eda4a79586e4db02f35aeb2b670.jpg

I know!! Yours isn't far behind! I bet your crew is getting excited.

I'm trying to fit in watching Hallowishes from the lounge at BLT but I swear our nights are filled.

Just sent Gabby out on her first date. Crazy!! Tomorrow night is homecoming and her date wanted her to go to the football game with him tonight. So I let her. They're going to meet his dad after, she's met his mom. I told her to be home by 11. Holy mackerel. Super not ready for this. At all.

We had to postpone ours. Our front door split down the center and had to be replaced. Normally this is a cheap fix but not for us. I had to have a door custom made because our door is not standard size. By the time I replace the door and all of the hardware and have it all installed it is nearly $1000 to fix it.:sad: So, we are on hold and I will plan for a June trip now. I shall live through my friends.

That is a tough one. I hope she has fun.

Wow! You are so close! I can't wait to hear all about it and I will just hope and pray that her wounds heal by the end of next month so we can finally go. I guess we will have a meet when you come to DL, that's a no brainer so when you start planning THAT trip let me know. We'll make it epic!

We had to postpone ours. Our front door split down the center and had to be replaced. Normally this is a cheap fix but not for us. I had to have a door custom made because our door is not standard size. By the time I replace the door and all of the hardware and have it all installed it is nearly $1000 to fix it.:sad: So, we are on hold and I will plan for a June trip now. I shall live through my friends.

That is a tough one. I hope she has fun.

:hug: Oh no girl, I'm so sorry. :goodvibes Been there though, not because of a door but some other life issues. How did your door split? I hope no one was hurt.

June is a beautiful time too. :thumbsup2 Does the trip expire?

Wow! You are so close! I can't wait to hear all about it and I will just hope and pray that her wounds heal by the end of next month so we can finally go. I guess we will have a meet when you come to DL, that's a no brainer so when you start planning THAT trip let me know. We'll make it epic!

Hoping and praying with you. :goodvibes Your cruise is your next trip right? I would think that would be pretty low stress physically at least lower than the parks because you really never have to get off the ship if you don't want to.

It'll be amazing. If we don't make it out there early next summer, I'll be shocked. I think I'm going to choose some random June dates and try to make a reservation at the GCV. Any plans next June?

I'm finishing the nonperishables shopping tomorrow. DH came home from work, saw my Mickey duffle packed but not zipped, looked inside, saw peanut butter etc, shook his head, laughed, and walked out. Whose going to be laughing when they're enjoying a delicious pb and j on the balcony of their AKV SV villa??!?!

party: 2 weeks until WDW!!! party:

one if the things I'm most looking forward to; drinking and eating until I'm silly.

476fa0ef0e3d70687de1adc6ce07416a.jpg

:hug: Oh no girl, I'm so sorry. :goodvibes Been there though, not because of a door but some other life issues. How did your door split? I hope no one was hurt.

June is a beautiful time too. :thumbsup2 Does the trip expire?

Hoping and praying with you. :goodvibes Your cruise is your next trip right? I would think that would be pretty low stress physically at least lower than the parks because you really never have to get off the ship if you don't want to.

It'll be amazing. If we don't make it out there early next summer, I'll be shocked. I think I'm going to choose some random June dates and try to make a reservation at the GCV. Any plans next June?

I'm finishing the nonperishables shopping tomorrow. DH came home from work, saw my Mickey duffle packed but not zipped, looked inside, saw peanut butter etc, shook his head, laughed, and walked out. Whose going to be laughing when they're enjoying a delicious pb and j on the balcony of their AKV SV villa??!?!

It split on the door jam side. No one but my trip budget was hurt. Thankfully. On the upside I have a beautiful new door that will be installed. I opted for one with a window and all. I decided to opt for an unpainted one so that I can match the paint. I also went with the dark bronze hardware. I am actually excited to get it installed. This has been one big trauma after another. I will be glad to get it all over with.

It split on the door jam side. No one but my trip budget was hurt. Thankfully. On the upside I have a beautiful new door that will be installed. I opted for one with a window and all. I decided to opt for an unpainted one so that I can match the paint. I also went with the dark bronze hardware. I am actually excited to get it installed. This has been one big trauma after another. I will be glad to get it all over with.

I bet your new door will be beautiful. Disneyland will always be there. Please post a pic. I love hardware. :thumbsup2 I really do. I had so much fun picking all that stuff out when we built our home.

Wanted to share Gab all ready for tonight's Homecoming Dance:

458c53d7263e0bd40f3f9c8d9a38e84e.jpg

I will be sure and post a picture. It is beautiful!

What a cute dress!! I hope she has a ball tonight!!

I will be sure and post a picture. It is beautiful!

What a cute dress!! I hope she has a ball tonight!!

Thank you. She really looked so cute. I have more on FB but didn't want to post them all here. I haven't heard anything from her so I hope she's having fun too. The group went to a decent steak house tonight: http://www.timbermine.com/ I told her to be a gracious guest and not order anything more expensive than the host; not that a 16 y/o would know the difference. :laughing:

When do you get the new door? How's your weekend?

Never made it to the store today- it was just too busy. Went to dinner with my friend and Chloe after Gab left. Joshua had a soccer game, the won 8-0. He plays mid but actually scored. Usually he has the assist. He was pretty excited.

Good weekend but lots going on tomorrow too. :hyper:

We don't get the door until around October 8th. Hopefully no one decides to come kick our door in. I have never been so frustrated in my life over something so simple.

We don't get the door until around October 8th. Hopefully no one decides to come kick our door in. I have never been so frustrated in my life over something so simple.

Why is it such a headache? I hope no one kicks your door in! :scared1:

Today's pic is from many moons ago. Look what a turd Joshua is being. :laughing:

1a360335.jpg

I got the nonperishables packed. It wouldn't all fit in the duffle bag though. :blush: The GS cookies as well as foil, saran wrap, coffee filers, and baggies (both big and small) wouldn't fit. I'm packing it all in a collapsable duffle as we have to pay for our bags on the way home. ;) It's a cute Disney duffle and I'll post a pic later but right now I'm going to post a few favorite Halloween Disney pics as I get in the mood for MNSSHP.

Well, Loren and I decided that we would replace the door one day while Scotty was at work. Now we measured the door as well as we could and I trusted the measurements. Silly me. I mistakenly believed that we were standard sized. So Loren and I were off to the local Lowe's and we buy a door. Oh the joys. Not. I find the door and I make sure that it was pre-notched for the hinges because although Loren is handy he is not quite that handy. We take the door home and no matter what we did we couldn't get it to fit. Believe me we did a lot. So we re-hung the old door and in the morning the next day we returned to Lowe's to return the door and see about getting a custom door. They were rather rude at Lowe's and didn't want to take the door back. I did get to return it after the situation was straightened out. If it had been the manager that had been rude that would have been the last time we spent money at Lowe's. A big loss for them. So, I make arrangements to have the doorway measured and they promise it would be ASAP. Two days later I am still waiting. I told them at the time I arranged it not to call the house number but to call my cell. They called the house.:mad: Finally four days in I get a visit for a measure. Then I have to wait 2 days for the work order to get faxed in. Seriously? Then when I go to order my door I get someone who has no clue what they are doing. I left and came back the next day. It was a much better experience. This door better be great.

Paying for baggage is one of the things that make driving so much better. But in the case of WDW you almost have to fly because of the distance.

Well, Loren and I decided that we would replace the door one day while Scotty was at work. Now we measured the door as well as we could and I trusted the measurements. Silly me. I mistakenly believed that we were standard sized. So Loren and I were off to the local Lowe's and we buy a door. Oh the joys. Not. I find the door and I make sure that it was pre-notched for the hinges because although Loren is handy he is not quite that handy. We take the door home and no matter what we did we couldn't get it to fit. Believe me we did a lot. So we re-hung the old door and in the morning the next day we returned to Lowe's to return the door and see about getting a custom door. They were rather rude at Lowe's and didn't want to take the door back. I did get to return it after the situation was straightened out. If it had been the manager that had been rude that would have been the last time we spent money at Lowe's. A big loss for them. So, I make arrangements to have the doorway measured and they promise it would be ASAP. Two days later I am still waiting. I told them at the time I arranged it not to call the house number but to call my cell. They called the house.:mad: Finally four days in I get a visit for a measure. Then I have to wait 2 days for the work order to get faxed in. Seriously? Then when I go to order my door I get someone who has no clue what they are doing. I left and came back the next day. It was a much better experience. This door better be great.

:scared: How totally maddening. I hate when seemingly easy fixes turn into headaches. So now, the door has at least been ordered and you've got an installation date. Crossing my fingers that nothing holds up the process.

Paying for baggage is one of the things that make driving so much better. But in the case of WDW you almost have to fly because of the distance.

2,400 miles one way makes an extra bag fee look like nothing. Truly. I wouldn't contemplate driving to WDW from here. :crazy2:

Cute bag!!

Thanks. It was one of those promotional items that came with a purchase. :thumbsup2

I'm getting really really excited! :cool1:

No, it is ordered but there is no installation date. That is the day it is supposed to be at the store.:headache: In my opinion this has been a customer service nightmare.

Yes, it is worth the cost for that reason.

You should be excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter