Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight- Oct PTR pg. 234 8/25 up to date itin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only plans in June would be the weekend of LA Pride. Other than that we aren't making any plans until after these holes on her leg go away and she gets some arthritis drugs.

What weekend is that?

Holes in her leg :sad1: Any idea when she'll get the good arthritis medication?

I think she's pretty set on the cruise. No planes, it's paid for and she can sleep in the room as much as she wants.

I think the cruise will be so great for both of your spirits. I'm so happy you're still going. I know Cabo requires you to stay on the ship but the other ports are doable?

Glad you got your non perishables all packed. That's totally something I would do. I put packets of mashed potaoes, condiments, and all kinds of stuff in my luggage to avoid having to buy it on vacation! You guys are going to have a blast!

Michael and the kids are making mad fun of me but I don't care. When it's 1 am after EMH and they're starving, they'll be kissing my feet at the fact that they've got pizza rolls and Easy Mac. :rotfl: Ingrates! I've even got quesadilla stuff. I should post my lists of everything I've ordered and are bringing. Where's the geek smiley when I need one?

In your pictures of AoA I noticed there was just a walk in shower. :eek: I'm not sure I could deal with that for more than one night.

I couldn't either. DVC has made me a resort snob. Truly. I'm excited for AoA but one night will be perfect I think.

Still debating on Cars and Nemo. I think I want to go to CarsLand in DCA so badly so that's why I'm hot and bothered over the AoA Cars section. :lmao:

What weekend is that?

Holes in her leg :sad1: Any idea when she'll get the good arthritis medication?

The holes in her leg have been there the whole time. That's been the problem since March. They are finally getting small enough that there is hope in sight of them healing. When they are closed up or at least scabbed over, then she can get the meds. She also has to finish the Cipro which she has another three weeks of.

I think the cruise will be so great for both of your spirits. I'm so happy you're still going. I know Cabo requires you to stay on the ship but the other ports are doable?

The only other port is PV, and who knows how easy it will be for her to get around on a scooter.

Michael and the kids are making mad fun of me but I don't care. When it's 1 am after EMH and they're starving, they'll be kissing my feet at the fact that they've got pizza rolls and Easy Mac. :rotfl: Ingrates! I've even got quesadilla stuff. I should post my lists of everything I've ordered and are bringing. Where's the geek smiley when I need one?

Fran doesn't make fun of me because all my extra food saves her butt from having to eat out. She is happy to rest in the room.

I couldn't either. DVC has made me a resort snob. Truly. I'm excited for AoA but one night will be perfect I think.

Still debating on Cars and Nemo. I think I want to go to CarsLand in DCA so badly so that's why I'm hot and bothered over the AoA Cars section. :lmao:

I know I love my Jacuzzi tub, I don't like when I only have my standard tub.

The holes in her leg have been there the whole time. That's been the problem since March. They are finally getting small enough that there is hope in sight of them healing. When they are closed up or at least scabbed over, then she can get the meds. She also has to finish the Cipro which she has another three weeks of.

The only other port is PV, and who knows how easy it will be for her to get around on a scooter.

Fran doesn't make fun of me because all my extra food saves her butt from having to eat out. She is happy to rest in the room.

I know I love my Jacuzzi tub, I don't like when I only have my standard tub.

I knew she had a holes in her leg, I just feel bad that you've even got to say she's got holes in her leg. :goodvibes Hope she's not feeling the side effects of being on Cipro for so long. I always have to eat a ton of yogurt with active cultures when on antibiotics. I hate them so much and they don't agree with my body.

I haven't been to PV in 20 years, I wonder if their streets are less rocky? Is there a way to check that out before getting off the ship? I'm so jealous! I'm still wanting to take a cruise on the DCL. One day.........

My family's favorite past time is to make fun of me. They end up saying thank you 100 x but before, I feel like a human piñata. ;) Creeps.

DVC really does spoil us that's for sure. When I told Michael the villa had 3 bathrooms even he was able to rationalize the need for 3 bathrooms. That makes me very happy. :thumbsup2

I'll brb with my lists. :hyper:

so here are my embarrassingly long lists:

Bring:

Spices
X. Mayo
X. Mustard
X. Ketchup
X. Ramen
X. Ranch packet
X Jerky
X Hot cocoa
X. Mac n cheese
X. Nutella
X. Coffee
X Lucky Charms
X Honey Bunches of Oats
X Micro popcorn
X. Pasta sauce, big
X. Pasta
X. Mini marshmallows
Garlic salt
X. Syrup
X. Pancake mix
X. 3 in 1 laundry
Plastic cups
X. Foil
X. Saran wrap
X. Baggies
X. Ziplock
X. Matches
X. Pb
X. Jelly
X. Trail mix
X. Fluff (2)
Band Aids
Pretzels
Colored pencils
Sharpener
X Oatmeal
X. Girl Scout cookies

PSD is delivering:

The cake :)

Eggs x 2 dozen, large, cheapest
Bread- Wonder, Home Pride, not generic, what ever is cheapest x 2
Butter- 2 packs of quarters, whatever is cheapest, salted
Bananas, 2 bunches, some super green and hard please
Apples- green and fiji, 5 of each
Any fresh cheap fruit, underripe if possible, we like everything, I'm not sure what's local there. We love plums, nectarine, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries, etc.....
Blueberries, fresh, not sure what size the containers come in
Beef tip roast 5-6 lb. Santa Maria marinade of your meat counter can do it- It's pretty common
Red potatoes 5 lb is usually the cheapest but 3 lb will work
Caesar salad kit x 2
Pillsbury or any name brand breadsticks x 4
Limes x 2
Lemons x 3
Cucumber x 2
Baby carrots 1 lb. bag
Fresh mushrooms, 1 pack or 8 oz, whatever is cheapest but whole please not sliced
1.5 lb ground beef, 85/15 is okay or if leaner is cheaper
Onion, yellow, small
Cherry tomatoes- cheapest- one container
Brats, any brand but a good flavor like jalepeno/cheddar, 1 pack
Hot dog buns, 16 pack or two 8 packs, whatever is cheapest but freshest
On the Border tortilla chips, big bag, either restaurant or cantina style, whatever they've got
Flour tortillas, smaller ones, any brand, 10 pack x 2
Mexican blend shredded cheddar cheese, 32 oz, cheapest brand that's not generic
Chorizo, the gross kind in casing x 1, the brand escapes me, sorry
4 large avocados- 2 ripe, 2 hard
Bag of fresh rolls from the bakery, 12 count
Cinnamon bread fresh from the bakery x 2 loaves

Garden Grocer:

Guinness
Coolers
Bud light
Yogurt
Pizza rolls
Milk
Cream cheese
Cookie dough
Chips x 4
2 cases water
Bagels
Cream cheese- strawberry
Juices
Creamer
Soda
Juice boxes
Bagel bites
bacon
Cheese n crackers
Salsa
Hummus
Bleach
Veg oil, small
Sour cream
Nathan's hot dogs
Lemonade
Charcoal
Pam cooking spray

I forgot to answer your question about Pride, it's usually the second weekend in June.

franandaj said:
and to run through the jacuzzi tub to clean the heeby-jeebies out of the jets.

Oh boy am I with you on that!

Just playing on my phone!!

franandaj said:
and to run through the jacuzzi tub to clean the heeby-jeebies out of the jets.

Good point! Josh loves his bath time. Haha! But really, he does. I just got a small thing of bleach.

I am subbing so I can read later...:) Too bad we won't be there at the same time. :( One day we will though.

OneTreeHillAddict said:
I am subbing so I can read later...:) Too bad we won't be there at the same time. :( One day we will though.

:welcome: Good to have you.

This will be our first F&W festival. I'm pretty excited. I wish there were better Eat to the Beat bands during our trip but I'd rather punch myself in the face then listen to Air Supply- lol!

Sorry Air Supply fans.

I'll be sure to link the trip report here when we get back. I've had to research so much this trip my head is spinning.

:rotfl: True. Thankfully GG just keeps adding on to my free shipping order. Maybe I'll get the next size up.

I'm wondering if bell services keeps my stuff when I change resorts? :confused3 I'm sure hoping so.

Yes they will. We made the same change that you are making back in 2010, and they kept everything at the right temperature.

Yes they will. We made the same change that you are making back in 2010, and they kept everything at the right temperature.

Thanks Alison. :thumbsup2 I think I'll keep the boxes that the groceries come in and pack my reusable grocery bags for transport as I'll have fridge, freezer,and shelf items.

Thanks Alison. :thumbsup2 I think I'll keep the boxes that the groceries come in and pack my reusable grocery bags for transport as I'll have fridge, freezer,and shelf items.

They'll give you plastic bags. When we moved we had 28 items with suitcases, carry ons, what was left of the case of wine I shipped, and groceries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter