Meghan Markle Pregnant!

I got pregnant on my honeymoon----my oldest was literally due 9 months to the day from our wedding.
DH had been in a different state, getting started on a new job, while I stayed behind finishing up wedding plans for the two months prior to the wedding.
Lots of extended family gossip wondering if the baby was really DH's.
LUckily, baby came 11 days late and looked just like their dad---sgut up the mean spirited gossips.

I can't imaigne how awful it would be to have so many mean spirited gossips all over the world looking for scandal, acting like you are too old to get pregnant within a month or so of trying, etc. These seem like nice people---why do others find it so entertaining to tear them apart?

How comes the media tend to use the common names for Prince Harry and Prince William's wives? Is it because the headline "The Duchess of Sussex Announces Pregnancy" wouldn't get any clicks because normies wouldn't know who that is?

Maybe becuase they are people in their own right, and not just titles granted by marrying their husbands and the media is finally seeing them as such? Meghan, especially, is well known to many and had ben since long before she started dating a prince.

Maybe becuase they are people in their own right, and not just titles granted by marrying their husbands and the media is finally seeing them as such? Meghan, especially, is well known to many and had ben since long before she started dating a prince.

Hrm, that's an interesting take I didn't consider. I was thinking about being respected by addressing her by her title, but she is also a person with her own agency, not just Mrs. Harry, Prince of Such-and-Such

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter