Merchandise on the Wonder - Feb 2019

cadien

DIS Veteran
I'll do a trip report eventually but thought I'd throw these up now.

46193217115_6ea97fc746_b.jpg

33231825558_83407e3732_b.jpg

40142270123_31029c8c91_b.jpg

Awesome, thanks for this! We'll be on the Wonder next month, definitely saw a couple of things that will make their way home with me!

I had to steal this picture from the Internet but they were selling this really spiffy cooler bag on Castaway Cay. We didn't buy one but were tempted. The drink servers on the beach were using them too.

Disney-Cruise-Line-Cooler-Tote-Bag-Navy-Orange.jpg

Another internet photo. The purchase with purchase is this backpack for $19. I am not a fan of the new animation style but my kid loves it so we bought one at his request. We've already used it quite a bit and it's pretty sturdy.

m_5c5ae41c409c15a8771f3658.jpg

m_5c5ae42a12cd4aeb644c3d0d.jpg

Do they sell personalized Christmas ornaments on the ships? Similar to the ones you find at Ye Old Christmas shop.

If anyone is interested I will post three shirts that we purchased and a Christmas ornament with a year that I have the captain sign. I got all of the items last month on the wonder.. The ornament is an attractive Seaglass blue. Just give me a “like” so I know to post them next week when I get home.

Maybe this is a good thread to ask. My first cruise was a few weeks ago on the Magic. Shopping is not really my thing, not in real life, not in the parks. So the shops and the merchandise on board weren't top of mind when I booked. But I was a bit surprised there were only 3 small shops, 1 for kids, 1 for adults and 1 Marvel. I had thought that as it Disney, there would be a place to buy stuffed animals on every deck! Any reason why this is? Did there used to be more merchandise, but it changed after guest feedback? Or is it just logistics, how much space they have, needing space to keep stock etc?

If anyone is interested I will post three shirts that we purchased and a Christmas ornament with a year that I have the captain sign. I got all of the items last month on the wonder.. The ornament is an attractive Seaglass blue. Just give me a “like” so I know to post them next week when I get home.

Yes please.

And thank you OP. I actually like that backpack but have no need for it. I'm thinking of getting a sweatshirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter