MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

We were there last night (10/8). Had a blast. We waited till 6pm to leave for the park as it was so humid We got in line for Jack Sparrow at 6.40pm, there were about 25 groups in front of us. Jack got there about 7.10pm. It started to drizzle so we were moved under cover to the Tortuga restaurant. Great interaction with Jack!

We were done with Jack about 7.40pm. Got a good spot in Frontierland for the parade. Love,love, loved this parade, DH also said this was his favorite even over the Christmas parade.

After the parade we treated at Jungle Cruise. Rode Pirates. Then we changed out of our costumes, we had our day clothes stashed in a locker. It was now 8.45pm. We debated about watching the fireworks from the train station balcony but as we wanted to ride BTMRR we settled on a place by the Crystal Palace.

The fireworks were excellent, the ending spectacular. The fireworks were 180 degrees aroung MK.

Rode BTMRR, which had an effect projected on it....aarrgghhh. Wait was less than 10 minutes. Teated at Splash Mountain, where you wind through a part of the queue line and are given candy from about 5? candy barrels.

Took the water/dockside path, treated at the riverboat. Great theming with Louis from the Princess and the Frog.

Rode Haunted Mansion, the cast members looked good with their make up. Upon exit the cast member was on the bench dressed as the bride, she wasn't there when we went in. The photopass line was quite short for pictures in front of the horseless hurse.

It was now 10.15pm and my poor plantar fascittis feet were killing me. We walked round to the back of the castle, thought about riding the carousel but we decided to head out due to my feet, beating the crowd after the 10.30 parade and our early morning departure to drive home to Illinois in one day to be back at work on Wednesday.

So glad we went, we had a great time. DH and I discussed that we would have liked more time and two party nights or to not be leaving so early the next day so we could have stayed later. Recomend being well rested before you go. Prioritize what you want to do as it will be hard to do everything.

(sent from my phone on the drive home....pls excuse all typing and gramma mistakes)

We are attending the 10/28 MNSSHP. Characters are not that big of a deal for us, but we would like to snap a picture with the Seven Dwarfs. I have seen that the most common advice is to queue up around 5:30 or so. I'm not willing to do that.

Are the Dwarfs around until late in the party? Can you catch them with a shorter wait after 11pm or so?

Are the Dwarfs around until late in the party? Can you catch them with a shorter wait after 11pm or so?

Yes. No.

They will be there but the line will be long all night. Especially 10/28, one of the busiest party nights. You will have to bite the bullet and devote 90 minutes or not get your picture taken with them.

Yes. No.

They will be there but the line will be long all night. Especially 10/28, one of the busiest party nights. You will have to bite the bullet and devote 90 minutes or not get your picture taken with them.

And the line is likely to be cut well before midnight. No way of knowing ahead of time when that will be. I think it's pretty much whenever the CMs think they have enough in line to last through midnight.

I know I saw this questions before but I never saw the answer. Can anyone say if the SOTMK cards are available all night? Plan on being in line for the dwarves at 5:30 and not coming back to front of park until 2nd parade. Could I watch the 2nd parade and then get a card? Also, what time do they close Mickey and Minnie's line. I heard 11:30 and was wondering if that was right. Thanks!

I know I saw this questions before but I never saw the answer.

1. Can anyone say if the SOTMK cards are available all night? Plan on being in line for the dwarves at 5:30 and not coming back to front of park until 2nd parade.

2. Could I watch the 2nd parade and then get a card?

3. Also, what time do they close Mickey and Minnie's line. I heard 11:30 and was wondering if that was right. Thanks!

1. Yes. There was an early report that they ran out, but every other report I've read said they were around all night. YMMV.

2. See #1.

3. Not a set time. When CMs working the queue estimate that they have enough guests to take M&M to midnight then they will close the line. You risk being shut out anytime after 11:00p in my opinion.

WE are contemplating going Nov 2nd. Since this is the last day AND on a Friday does it sell out?

I am setting expectations for big crowds and hoping we can ride rides and see the parade. We also want some candy, but if we can get some rides in with little waiting, that will make it worth it for us.

THANKS!

Julie

WE are contemplating going Nov 2nd. Since this is the last day AND on a Friday does it sell out?

I am setting expectations for big crowds and hoping we can ride rides and see the parade. We also want some candy, but if we can get some rides in with little waiting, that will make it worth it for us.

THANKS!

Julie

Yes, usually.

Mesaboy, I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but what is available for meals that night?

VP

Mesaboy, I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but what is available for meals that night?

VP

Not a lot, I most often hear Cosmic Ray's mentioned. But since I don't eat during the party, I'm not the best source of info.

Yes. No.

And the line is likely to be cut well before midnight. No way of knowing ahead of time when that will be. I think it's pretty much whenever the CMs think they have enough in line to last through midnight.

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2 At least this will occupy lots and lots of guests throughout the night so that they will not be competing with us for other activities at various times of the evening. :goodvibes :goodvibes
Maybe we can snap a pic of the Dwarfs from a distance while they are between guests. :confused3 I can photoshop my kids in there

When I went to the Party on Friday Sept 14 at abut 4:40pm I walked into Tony's without a reservation and was seated in less then ten minutes.

Has any of the NFL be open for the last few parties? I am just curious if I should add it to our touring plan because it would be a must!

I know I saw this questions before but I never saw the answer. Can anyone say if the SOTMK cards are available all night? Plan on being in line for the dwarves at 5:30 and not coming back to front of park until 2nd parade. Could I watch the 2nd parade and then get a card? Also, what time do they close Mickey and Minnie's line. I heard 11:30 and was wondering if that was right. Thanks!

The firehouse was closed before the parade ended on Sept 30th. My DD and friend tried to get cards when goofy was rounding in front of the train station and it was closed.

1-39722430191.jpg

If we enter the park at 4 with our regular tickets can we get the regular SOMK cards and then get party ones at 7 with our MNSSHP tix? Do we have to activate our party tickets at the gates again?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter