Muddy Buddy Training!

Well...That sorta stinks. That kind of puts me in a tough spot as well. Dave I will call you when we arrive at the Orlando airport and let you know what I plan on doing. Getting to WWoS by 7:00 maybe tough.
Maybe we should just plan on Saturday morning and not be stressed about it. We can get there nice and early at 5:00am...

Hey Guys, I just got an email from Muddy Buddy that says Packet pickup is from 12-7 on Friday night. I just checked the website and it says on the Orlando page 12-7 now. I know I saw 12-8 some where, but now everything I'm reading is 12-7.

Paul, you want me to give you a call tomorrow? We might have to pickup Saturday morning and just do our Wal-Mart run Friday night.

You're going to have to go to Wal-Mart without me. By the time I get to the airport, get my luggage, pick up my rental car and check in to my resort it will be late. With us having to get up so very early in the morning, the last thing we should do after traveling all day is stay up late at Wally world. If you can go during the day that would be best. Getting to WWoS by 8:00 was pushing it anyway. This makes it less stressful. We'll just check in for the race Saturday morning.

Congrats on being able to come with us Dave!!!

Chris what time do you arrive? I get in @ 9:30am and my errands for the day include picking up my tickets at Undercover Tourist and picking Anna up from the airport.

Everything is packed. Holy canoli. I need to double check the weight restrictions on AirTran....

You're going to have to go to Wal-Mart without me. By the time I get to the airport, get my luggage, pick up my rental car and check in to my resort it will be late. With us having to get up so very early in the morning, the last thing we should do after traveling all day is stay up late at Wally world. If you can go during the day that would be best. Getting to WWoS by 8:00 was pushing it anyway. This makes it less stressful. We'll just check in for the race Saturday morning.

Sounds good! Give me a call tomorrow when you land and we will discuss meeting on Saturday morning! Have a safe flight!!

Maybe we should just plan on Saturday morning and not be stressed about it. We can get there nice and early at 5:00am...
That works for me Dave. I'm sorta bummed because picking up our stuff Saturday morning will mean we will have to put our "Muddy Buddy Swag" somewhere until the race is over. Maybe one of our significant others can hold it for us until we finish. Putting our bib and timing chip on shouldn't be a big deal.
I'll call you when we land at MCO. In fact, I may call all of you after we land just to burn off some excitement! :yay: Except Chris...he will be on our flight. :goodvibes

That works for me Dave. I'm sorta bummed because picking up our stuff Saturday morning will mean we will have to put our "Muddy Buddy Swag" somewhere until the race is over. Maybe one of our significant others can hold it for us until we finish. Putting our bib and timing chip on shouldn't be a big deal.
I'll call you when we land at MCO. In fact, I may call all of you after we land just to burn off some excitement! :yay: Except Chris...he will be on our flight. :goodvibes

Anna & Shelly have volunteered to hold onto my bag with my camera and change of clothes. If it is a bunch of stuff we could always run it out to the car, too.

Aaron, how early are you getting there tomorrow?

Anna & Shelly have volunteered to hold onto my bag with my camera and change of clothes. If it is a bunch of stuff we could always run it out to the car, too.

Aaron, how early are you getting there tomorrow?
We are scheduled to land at MCO around 5:20. Do you think Anna and shelly would mind holding my "Muddy Buddy Swag" Todd until the race is over?

Bring a cell phone so we can call 911 for Chris after me and Puck get through with him! :thumbsup2

It will be hard to use a cell phone that has about ten layers of mud on it.

BTW, Aaron, makes sure that your shorts have a draw string on them. :lmao:

We are scheduled to land at MCO around 5:20. Do you think Anna and shelly would mind holding my "Muddy Buddy Swag" Todd until the race is over?

I am pretty confidant they will. They is some stand up peeps.:goodvibes

Chris what's your take on the registration deal? Saturday Morning? Or Friday night?

I can help you guys in anyway on race day, let me know.
I'll PM you my cell number.

I am pretty confidant they will. They is some stand up peeps.:goodvibes

Chris what's your take on the registration deal? Saturday Morning? Or Friday night?

We can go Friday night. I think I can get there before 7pm. We arrive at 524pm and I need to get a rental and get to Wide World of Sports. We may just make it. :thumbsup2

Then we can take some to plan how we are going to get Paul and Don. :thumbsup2

This was a suggestion for you, not a threat. I am worried about what Paul and Puck are planning.

You don't have to worry about that, I'm beyond grade school pranks. You might want to worry about your mineral intake however! You won't need vitamins for the rest of the week.

You don't have to worry about that, I'm beyond grade school pranks. You might want to worry about your mineral intake however! You won't need vitamins for the rest of the week.

Aaron, this is what I am talking about.

Puck and Top are tough in the military way.

Speed might have to win out over stealth and multi-pronged attack strategies.

But beware. Mud will be flying no matter what. I might bring those around me with me into the muddy abbyss. :lmao:

Muddy Buddy total..............$3,500!!! WOOT! :cool1:
Just incredible. Here's some context to put this in. When I was speaking to Bob Babbitt (director of the Muddy Buddy) yesterday, he was telling me their charity is the Challenged Athletes Foundation. Last week's raised in Richmond, VA raised $3,000 for the foundation. The generosity of the people here for just the 6 of us have surpassed what the entire Richmond race was able to raise. I'm so proud to be a part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter