My little girl is going to be nameless!

i just love Mikaela. i'd totally call her "Mike" for short. Or, Barbara, with "Bobbie" for short. (i go by "Scotty" in some circles because my last name is "Scott", and i just love it! Nobody forgets a girl named Scotty.)

i also love the name Kyler, based on two of my best friends (Kyle & Tyler), but it kind of sounds more like a girl names to me than a boys name!

ETA:
i just checked my Sims 2 neighborhood and some of the girls names i've used are
- Madelynn
- Elise
- Marlena (yes, it makes me think of Days of Our Lives, but i do know someone with the name and it fits her very well)
- Sophia & Ava (twins)
- Leia (her twin is Luke...they're aliens... :darth:)

There are several girls in our family.
I have: Scarlett Lynmarie
Cypress Kendel

I also have nieces named:
Alexa Paige
Olivia Grace
Minuet Allegra
Aria Elizabeth
Camilla Lynn

Good luck with choosing a name!

We had a particular hard time agreeing on names for our DDs. But my husband came up with our youngest DDs name "Ellison" We call her "Ella" when she's older maybe "Elle"

Of course we deal with a lot of people assuming boy (rightfully so)..but thats okay

My daughter is Averie. It's getting more popular (grr). I love Kendall too.

Go to nymbler.com and you can put in names you like and it will give you suggestions :)

Marissa Claire...My DD.
Only one other Marissa in her entire school.

Miranda Marie...My sister.
Never met another Miranda. She was named this over 30 years ago!!
Don't have a clue how my mom picked this one! But it is so beautiful!!

Let us know what you decide!!

My DD's name is Kacie Laurel. If I had another girl I would most likely name her Alex Noel. I also like Kennedy. My one niece is name Bailey Elizabeth and the other is Reagan Ann. My name is Courtney which I have always liked.

We decided not to find out the gender of either of our children so we picked "unisex" first names. Their gender determined their spelling. We have 2 daughters...Kamryn Grace ("Kammy") and Kaedyn Elizabeth ("Kaedy"). DH and I are both "K" names too and I have two siblings with "K" names so it is kind of a family thing. FWIW, if they were boys, they would have been Kameron Lawrence and Kaden John.

There are not too many girls named Kaedyn, but there are a LOT of boys with that name! We stick to calling her Kaedy, but there are a lot of Katie's out there too! So much for a unique name, huh? It's just unique enough for a girl:lovestruc.

DH and I are at 8 months ourselves, and we're having a little Isabelle Renee.

A couple of other names that I really like that my DH vetoed are:
Kenley
Ainsley
London

As you can probably tell, I like different names that are unique.

We had about 5 boys names on our list that we agreed on, zero on the girls. Thank goodness we had a boy.

The girls name I wanted was Eden Marie...

Kendall sounds perfect to me! That's my daughter's name! She is Kendall Noel.

I'm a ashley so thats always a good name...super popular though! :thumbsup2

I don't have any kids, but I have names:

Mackenzie Isabella

Kaylie Ann

Carley

My boy name is Aiden Matthew...b/c i want a girl so bad that I know I'm going to end up with a boy. Good luck! My parents fought over what to name me and thats how I ended up getting named ashley b/c it was the only one they agreed on. My mom wanted kendra and my dad wanted something else and they agreed on ashley. :thumbsup2

Kendall sounds perfect to me! That's my daughter's name! She is Kendall Noel.

My DD and I were thinking of names before my DGD was born, and my SIL didn't like most, he felt a little slighted that he didn't have much say in my DGS's name. So I told my DD "what about using his same initials?" His given name is Kenneth Neil, so we first thought of Kendall Nichole- But he doesnt even like Kenneth, let alone Kendall. The next came up with Keira Nichole, which we loved, but "daddy" didn't like the Nichole part. (Old girlfreind?;)) Baby was due in Dec so we ended up with Keira Noelle, Which was a hit! Shes 21/2 now.:goodvibes

I love Adele but never got to use it. My oldest is Hope and she has very rarely run into another one. When she was younger, she used to hate having a "word" lol as her name but now she loves it.

Younger DD is Shannon & she also does not run into many others. We were going to use her middle name & call her Rose but it didn't fit her like Shannon does. DH loved Nicole Kidman in Far & Away & our Shannon is feisty like that!

I am due on 4 months and while that seems far away, it is coming so fast. We have no name picked out for this little one and we cannot agree on one. Can anyone throw out any ideas?

Here is what we have so far:

Kendall (which I love the name but just does not sound "right" to me)

Kristine

I like MaKenna for a girl.

I also love place names:
Dakota
London
Madison

One unusual name that I also love is

Mercedes (Mercy)

Instead of Avery, how about Ava?

My name is Natalie Michelle and I have always liked it. Not too popular but noth weird.

I also like Mia.

Our daughter is Alicia (uh-lee-see-uh) Rose, We love her name but alot of people pronounce it with an sh in it.

I totally agree with this.
My name is Kira. ...
Growing up I knew a girl named Keara and she said everyone always pronounced her name correctly. I was so jealous.. ...
I have to say people are getting it right a little more since Kiera Knightly. :lovestruc

Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce your name?

I would have said "Key-ra." My neighbor's granddaughter is Kira and that's how they pronounce it. But I would have pronounced both Keara and Kiera as "Key-air-uh".

Well - there are lots of great names on this list. One thing that DH and I always considered when choosing names was how the name would sound if our child grew up to be CEO of a big company or President of the U.S. ?

We have all boys. Our first, we named Alexander John (John after DH).

Our next was a set of twin boys, and we named them Aaron Phillip (Aaron because we liked the name and it's very classic and strong sounding and Phillip is my father's name), and Aidan Thomas (We liked Aidan because we both have Irish in our family background and Aidan is related to the Irish word for 'Fire', and he was the one kicking me in my bladder all the time! Thomas is my FIL's name).

While I would love to have a little girl, I think we're probably done having kids. I loved the name Ashlyn (different from Ashley), but I also really like the name Marielle (pronounced Mary-elle, not Murielle) because you could always go with just Mary or Elle for short (and I like both of those names too). I also like the name Bronwyn.

Good Luck!

--Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter