My Stay In The Cinderella Castle Suite Updated 6/24/14

What a wonderful trip to have won. Love your report and it sounds like a dream vacation.

Loving your trip details so far. WOW the castle suite looks absolutely amazing, such a great experience for your family! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your MK night :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing! What a dream come true that trip surely was! Love being able to follow along and live vicariously through yall! :)

LOVING this trip report!! How fortunate y'all were to experience a trip like this!!! Makes me want to take those sweepstakes and contests a little more seriously! Can't wait to read more!

Just found this and caught up! I remember seeing your PTR about winning. Looks so awesome! Congrats! :D

The castle suite looks so awesome! I don't think I would want to leave!! Do you have good views from the castle windows or are the all stained glass?

The castle suite looks so awesome! I don't think I would want to leave!! Do you have good views from the castle windows or are the all stained glass?

There are three sets of windows. One set in the bedroom area, and two sets in the sitting room. All are stained glass.

What an amazing experience!!! I am so going to enter into these sweepstakes now. I loved reading about your family's once in a lifetime experience in the Cinderella Suite! Thank you for sharing.

just found your TR - your family is lovely, what a truly wonderful "dream come true" vacation experience! - major congrats to you all!! :goodvibes

I have just caught up on this newly found thread, and all I can say is WOW! Thank you so much for sharing with us... that is a dream come true for us Disney addicts.

We could have just stayed in the Suite all evening but there was so much to do in the Magic Kingdom. We had about an hour and a half to get on rides before our dinner reservation at Tony's. Claire was our tour guide for the evening. You could tell she loved her job and everything Disney. She was excited for us to be staying in the Suite and would announce to everyone we came across that we were the Castle Suite Family. She even tried to get us on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train even though it wasn't officially open yet. It was only open to cast members so they could test it. Unfortunately, the cast member at the entrance said she couldn't allow us to ride. Oh well, It was worth a try. We were able to get through Fantasy Land and Tomorrow Land and make it to Tony's just in time for dinner.

PhotoGrid_1403126802370.jpg

Dinner was really good and we had a nice view of Main Street from our table. After dinner it was time to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade. Claire guided us to the VIP seating area. We had a great view and enjoyed the parade very much.

PhotoGrid_1403021841156.jpg

During the parade Claire noticed that the girls and I were cold. She asked if we wanted to go back to the Suite for sweatshirts. We said yes. She texted someone to check if it was ok for us to return. They apparently told her that we would have to wait until after Wishes. We couldn't go into the Castle area because of them preparing the fireworks. So, we found our spots and waited for Wishes to start. We didn't get to see the show when we were in Disney World before since my daughter was only 3 and terrified of fireworks and loud noises. I was really excited to see it this time. We all thought it was amazing.

PhotoGrid_1403022148716.jpg

After Wishes we were able to return to the Suite for our sweatshirts. Claire led us to the elevator and up to the foyer. Before she opened the door she said "There have been some changes to the Suite since you left". How exciting!!!

We had turn down service. Little chocolates were left on our beds. There were slippers and robes for everyone and the couch in the sitting room was turned into a bed for my DD10. They put her dinosaur that she made at T Rex on the bed along with a stuffed Mickey and Minnie.

PhotoGrid_1403022358802.jpg

Our boarding passes that Sue got for us earlier were sitting on a wooden chest along with a guestbook for us to sign. Unfortunately, I took the picture before we signed our names. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!!!

PhotoGrid_1403022436231.jpg

On the other wooded chest was a beautiful white chocolate Cinderella carriage. It was filled with chocolate covered strawberries and was surrounded by macarons. It broke my heart to think about eating it. My DD19 didn't feel the same way. She picked up one the horses and bit it's head off. I almost had a heart attack but then I realized that there was no way I could transport this home.

PhotoGrid_1403022578128.jpg

Finally, there were rose petals everywhere. On the vanity there were towels folded into a Cinderella slipper on a pillow. On the desk was a crystal slipper. I ran over to it saying "Oh my gosh! Do I get to keep this!" I picked it up and saw that it had engraving on it. One side said "Cinderella Castle Suite". The other side said "May 17, 2014". When I saw that the date was engraved on it, I knew that I got to keep it. :yay:

PhotoGrid_1403022552862.jpg

We hung out in the Suite for a few minutes and ate some of the chocolate covered strawberries before calling Claire to come get us to head back out into the park. Claire noticed that the girls had their sweatshirts on but I didn't. She asked if I wanted to put mine on because she knew that I was cold too. I told her I forgot to pack one for me. She said "Follow me". She took me into one the shops and told me to pick out any sweatshirt that I wanted. I couldn't believe it.

After picking out my sweatshirt, we rode as many rides as we could before the park closed. It didn't close until 1am that night. By the time we returned to the Suite we were exhausted. My original plan to return to the suite and to try out the bathtub didn't happen because I was just too tired. Claire said goodbye to us and told us that we would receive a call in the morning when It was time to come down for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table.

As tired as we were, we didn't ask any questions and just went to bed. Thinking back now, I wonder who else was there with us all night. I assume someone was in the office that we called when we dialed zero on the phone.

Next.... Our last morning and breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening in the Magic Kingdom. Too bad they couldn't sneak you on the new ride.

I also felt so torn about wanting to hang out in the suite, yet wanting to be out in the Magic Kingdom at the same time! The turn down service is the most amazing surprise with the lighting and rose petals everywhere!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter