New Solid Color MagicBands Available

I just booked a trip in December, and I'm US based. It's not letting me get to the order page either. Just keeps going to the manage magicbands page for the ones I already have. I will try again in a few days I guess.

Are the specialty ones discounted too?

Yes, the same as they have been. Here are a couple screen shots of what was available last week. There have been a few changes since then that I have seen posted (a 25th anniversary "Cake-stle" one and a Fantasyland icon one for $20 each), but since I completed my order, I can't check any more. Until I book another trip, at least!

I just booked a trip in December, and I'm US based. It's not letting me get to the order page either. Just keeps going to the manage magicbands page for the ones I already have. I will try again in a few days I guess.
I've been able to report it but if anything actually gets done...

Same here for a stay in early May.

As of tonight, there are several new specialty bands available. (None of them have the view of the other side available, sorry) Just found a pic of the other side of the Family Vacation 2021 one, I'll attach it here. 560937557294

Last edited:
In a moment of weakness and utter stupidity I ordered that dumb Cake Castle 25th Anniversary one last week. Came yesterday.

I’m actually not that impressed. The image is somewhat far down the band and the other side is Goofy and Mickey. It’s rather bland.

The new solid colored ones we ordered - however - are fabulous!

I still can’t get access to order a new band. MDE only takes me to the page that shows our existing bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter