News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this news, I wonder if it would be possible for WDW to get an update? I love Philharmagic, but it desperately needs an upgrade to 4K (or HD even) and more modern 3D tech.
I agree. I think the show it cute it just needs a technology boost. Even though it's Universal we went to see T2 last year knowing it was going to close. The tech was old and wasn't working correctly as the images were out of sync with the glasses. It was on its last leg for a while but it was sad to see how the experience was hampered by the vision not being correct. At first I thought it was just me but my husband said he had the same problem. Now I didn't really have that issue per se with Philharmagic but no doubt it could use a bit of lovin' in that tech department lol.

News

Disney Streaming Service will have Marvel TV series based around Loki and Scarlet Witch

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/...s-marvel-disney-streaming-service-1202947551/
This is really exciting but I'm not sure of the source for this information. The article says a focus on Loki and the Scarlet Witch is "likely" but that "Marvel and Disney had no comment." So where is this coming from? It seems like maybe someone on the inside is leaking information that hasn't even been decided yet. So I'll remain cautiously optimistic on this.

I always love the early rumors. They make them sound so grand and fantastic. By the time something makes it to the dinner table, it's been butchered, sliced, cubed, boiled, refrigerated, frozen, thawed, reheated, and cut in half again. But they do put a nice garnish on the side.

They should try not to release rumors until they've already been through the chopping block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter