News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hardcore SW fan friends (who can actually afford to go) loved it. The other hardcore friends I have are waiting for Rise to open before going.

I think costs are keeping people away. I think the heat is keeping people away.

I think it was a bad move to open the land before Rise was ready. Just my opinion.

I’m a hardcore fan with 4 young kids. We’re waiting until early 2020 for ROTR.

It's probably a crowd control issue too. I know the last time I was there, the Mobile Order area was JAM packed with people waiting for the order and just getting to the condiment station was a pain as you had to shuffle through people waiting for their food. (Personally, I feel most mobile order places tell you WAY too soon your order is :ready") . .to me .. that means I should be able to walk up to the counter and pick it up .. NOT i should go stand by the pick up area for another 10-20 minutes. even happens at Fast Food places that have Mobile Order. To me .. getting a notice my order is ready means they should be bagging it up right then and there .. not 10 minutes later.

I wonder if there is a ketchup shortage at WDW, Not sure how they can run out of condiments in MK with the utili door system of delivery

I know this is off topic but I wasn't sure where to post this. Is anyone else keep getting redirected from this site to the "congratulations u just won" BS. This is the only site that redirects me, I've never been redirected or had those pop ups on any other site I visit but every time I come here it happens, then I have to hit back page and start all over and it happens several times while I'm viewing this site. I have pop up and redirect blocked in my settings and like I said, it only happens with this site. Is there anything I can do to stop this, am I the only one experiencing this. Thanks

This is why I use the DuckDuckGo browser on my phone for DIS (and nearly everything else). It blocks link previews too though which is quite annoying for the Twitter ones.

Well, the tropical system is officially Tropical Storm Nestor now. The eastern part is projected to pass over central Florida, including Orlando, tomorrow. The eastern part of these storms is where the severest weather occurs, aka lightening and tornadoes. There goes my Saturday visit to Universal/Disney tomorrow. :( Been looking forward to it for weeks. I-4 is dangerous enough with a sunny sky.

Ditto here unless we talking a Chicago dog then it has Giardiniera!

Technically ;) :

Chicago Hot Dog toppings - yellow mustard, chopped white onions, bright green sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt.

Now I love giardiniera, i put it on everything, but my hot dogs I only get with mustard and onion. It's really good when they pile the fries on top of the dog and wrap it up, then you unwrap and some of the fries have mustard and onion on them.

god I'm hungry.

back to your regularly scheduled rumors and news.

any word on hatbox tiki mug availability? I’m guessing since I haven’t seen a post saying they ran out that they are still available. I was thinking about popping over tonight but if you still have time have a wristband I guess I won’t bother.

Was the wristband only for opening day? Going all the way to the Polynesian twice in a day just seems like way too much trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter