NOBODY IS MORE SURPRISED THAN US! GKTW alumni return! 10/21 MOVING DAY!!

Lisa is one tough cookie so you know if she complained then the cramps had to be really bad.

I think that it's wonderful that you got to meet Rachel's scholarship sponsors. I have no idea why you were nervous....don't you know that people fall instantly in love with your family. :love:

Praying that Lisa's leg cramps continues to ease up and go away! That was a stressful day and hope you are taking good care of yourself too Judy. Glad that Rachel's performance and speech at the fundraiser went well too. Condolences to you and your family on the lose of your uncle. :hug:
GAIL!! Thank you for always being so supportive and for your prayers. We need to talk wen you have time. I hope Billy's eyes are dong well and you are also. I am trying to be good to myself, and read the books as well. I appreciate your condolences for my Uncle.
It is good that he feels ok but must be super frustrating to be stuck in the hospital!! :hug:

Glad Lisa didn't have DVT, but such a stressful day!! hope she is feeling better for Ballet and you have a nice visit at your parents. Praying for your family.
Tracy, the kids LOVED talking to you tonight, they are still smiling, you are so fun!
Hi Judy,

Okay glad to hear that I'm not missing it being written in some other thread!!! :confused3

I know you are super busy right now so I will stay tuned for when you have time to do it!!! :surfweb:popcorn::

So happy that Lisa legs problems weren't DVT!!! I hope her cramps are gone sone and she is feeling back to normal in no time!!!

Oh and just jumping for joy about Rachel's music scholarship!!! She is so deserving as is your family of this and any honor!!! I admire all of you and all you do!!!

Continuing to pray for health, happiness and a new car for you and family!!!

Hugs,:hug:

Madeline
You have NOT missed a thing Madeline, I am incredibly far behind on everything. I just can't get caught up, there is too much to do! We should have been home today doing stuff, but it was great to spend time with my parents. My Dad's cancer surgery was a year ago October 18 and we are so thankful he is better!! Rachel is very blessed to have so many folks who recognize her talent and want to help her. Thank you for al of your prayers with intention. I was disappointed yesterday we thought we had found a car (Lisa's voice instructor) and her husband SOLD it after the people had turned it down the first time, I was bummed. Reminding myself God has something better!

Praying all is well in your corner of the world! :goodvibes
No problem :) :flower3:
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Lisa is one tough cookie so you know if she complained then the cramps had to be really bad.

I think that it's wonderful that you got to meet Rachel's scholarship sponsors. I have no idea why you were nervous....don't you know that people fall instantly in love with your family. :love:
AHHHH my little pet coquette! How are you? The cramps in her right leg were monstrous. The left leg injury is much better until she has to move. BOTH legs giving her a hard time was NOT good!

I loved meeting the donors of her scholarship! I wasn't nervous about them, they were as kind as they could be. I was just distraught over Lisa, who was at the hospital with Pete and not me and we didn't know if she was okay or not. Rachel, her instructor , the program director and myself were all so distraught, I was on pins and needles. Hope you had a great weekend!

Glad Lisa seems to be on the mend. That's great everything went well for Rachel. That's awesome you were able to take the day and just be together. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Thought I'd try to put a smile on your face. Here's a picture of the kids in their Halloween Costumes:

Glad Lisa seems to be on the mend. That's great everything went well for Rachel. That's awesome you were able to take the day and just be together. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Thought I'd try to put a smile on your face. Here's a picture of the kids in their Halloween Costumes:

That DID put a smile on my face, Thank you!!! they are adorable! I love Peter Pan and they represent it well!!

I love you Sandra, you are a great friend!!

That DID put a smile on my face, Thank you!!! they are adorable! I love Peter Pan and they represent it well!!

I love you Sandra, you are a great friend!!

I'm glad I could help do that today. :hug: They did look really cute! Still have to go get their Halloween pictures taken. But may have to wait a little longer. We'll see. We got lot's of compliments on their costumes today. Everyone loved how they matched.

So are you! I'm here when I can and think of you every day!

Judy, I'm sorry I've been missing (and you know why).

Thank you for the hugs for Cookie. We were truly blessed to have her for 15-1/2 of her almost 16 years on earth.

I'm glad I could help do that today. :hug: They did look really cute! Still have to go get their Halloween pictures taken. But may have to wait a little longer. We'll see. We got lot's of compliments on their costumes today. Everyone loved how they matched.

So are you! I'm here when I can and think of you every day!
You ALWAYS make me smile! :goodvibes The children are so adorable, I just want to scoop them up and hug them. Just be really good to yourself Sandra and get lots of rest. :hug: I love the matching theme. :love:
Judy, I'm sorry I've been missing (and you know why).

Thank you for the hugs for Cookie. We were truly blessed to have her for 15-1/2 of her almost 16 years on earth.

Oh sweet Kathy, I do know why.:hug::hug: You keep having so many tough things happen, yet you keep smiling and finding the joy in life. :goodvibes

I am so sorry for your loss, I know Cookie was a HUGE part of your life for a long time and you will miss her forever. Pets are part of our family and you gave her an amazing life.

If anyone missed my earlier post, we have a new thread. Please come over and join us!

You ALWAYS make me smile! :goodvibes The children are so adorable, I just want to scoop them up and hug them. Just be really good to yourself Sandra and get lots of rest. :hug: I love the matching theme. :love:

Hopefully one day you will get to do just that!! :grouphug: I'm doing the best I can. I was given an ultimatum today by my Dr. Either slow down or she'll make me slow down!!! :scared1: She's positive we'll be able to keep my gestational diabetes in order with changing my diet so that's what I'm trying to do a little bit at a time between now and next week when I have my appointment with the nutritionist.

I love getting the kids to match but of course it doesn't always work out. :rotfl2: Jeremy actually picked our Halloween them this year. He wanted to be Captain Hook and once James heard that he said he wanted to be Peter Pan. Took a little coaxing to get Sarah to agree but she didn't want to be Tinkerbell. So then the search was on for a Wendy costume which I got on Etsy. The lady did a great job on it!!

Hope you've had a great day!! Continued prayers for all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter