• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

Hello, I just booked a RO discount at ASMu for the Enchanted 10K in February. I was really hoping for some kind of a discount and was happy with what I got!! Now I'm just waiting to see if I can get a discount on my flights down to Orlando!! This will be my first race at Disney and I'm going solo! Can't wait! :cool1:

Hi!

I thought I had commented on this thread before but don't see my name so I must not have!

It doesn't matter though because we upgraded when the discounts came up. Yay!

I (as well as my mom, aunt, and cousin) will be there from Thursday until Tuesday. Thursday night we will be at POP and Friday through Tuesday we will be at Beach Club!! I will be doing GSC, they will just be spectating. :)

Hi!

I thought I had commented on this thread before but don't see my name so I must not have!

It doesn't matter though because we upgraded when the discounts came up. Yay!

I (as well as my mom, aunt, and cousin) will be there from Thursday until Tuesday. Thursday night we will be at POP and Friday through Tuesday we will be at Beach Club!! I will be doing GSC, they will just be spectating. :)

Went thru all the posts and nope, didn't see anything from you! I will get you added later today! Thanks

Very cool! I didn't realize you were doing the 5K too! I hadn't originally planned on it but I was the only person from the PiT crew who hadn't registered for it. One always needs more Disney swag, right? ;)

We are Phi Sigma Sigma's. Which house are you? I loved being in a sorority!

We also purchased the race retreat...have you done that in the past?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yay for race retreat! This will be my first WDW runDisney event, and my first race retreat. At first, I was hesitant to purchase it, but now I'm really happy with that decision. (And I'm a Kappa Delta!)

Hi Everybody!!! We will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani and I will be doing the Glass Slipper Challenge. So excited to be doing the Princess Half for the first time!! I will be doing the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon this year for the first time too to get the pink C2C Medal!! :cool1:

Hi there! I don't think I have replied to this thread yet. I am running the PHM for the first time with my sister and df. I did the disney half with dh years ago, this is the other girls' first rundisney event. We are staying at the Beach Club with our dh's and kids from Wednesday thru Monday. Never stayed there before, very excited!!

Finally joining this thread! My sister emilyindisney and I will be doing the GSC, and possibly the 5k (haven't decided yet), and doing a split stay-1 night at All Star Sports, and 3 nights at BWV! Can't wait! We started a PTR about it here if you'd like to follow along!

This is my first Disney race!! Staying at ASMo from F-T with my running buddy!! Doing the Princess Half!! First time to Disney without the DH and kids! Wahoo for girls weekend!! -Gerri

Opened the wallet an I booked a room at POR with the latest discount. Hoping to get my nice quiet Bayou room. and I'm in for GSC.

Maura

How do we go about getting discount on our already booked room for GSC.

Just call the main reservation line and ask them to apply a room only discount to your existing reservation, if there is still availability. (some room levels are sold out others are not). I would do it sooner rather then later. Good luck!

DH and I will be doing the GSC.... and yesterday, I gladly modified our reservation from AoA to BWI! It will be our first stay there. So far, we think the dates are going to be from Thursday until Wednesday.

Just call the main reservation line and ask them to apply a room only discount to your existing reservation, if there is still availability. (some room levels are sold out others are not). I would do it sooner rather then later. Good luck!

Thank u!!! Saved me tons of $$$! Splurges on club Level GF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter