Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

jdd (Janet) - just started running so only doing the 10K, but still really excited :cool1: Currently booked at CBR, but thinking of upgrading to Boardwalk or Beach Club. Still have to figure out the $$.

We're staying at the ALL START MUSIC. I changed it from the Fort Wilderness and we got an upgrade to free dining.

My husband, sister and I will be at All Star Movies from 2-20 to 2-25. I was able to apply the Winter Room Only Discount to my reservation so I am happy.

Jumping in to chat even though disneyhorselover already added me to the list! :goodvibes

Did everyone see there are room only discounts out for the week before Princess? When I booked the extra night at ASSports I was able to get 20% off! I don't know if the discounts are available for race weekend or not. Worth looking into, though!

Hi! I'm Emily and I'm staying at the Pop and running the DPH! I know it's not quite the point of this thread, but I am looking for some people to talk to about the training process. I'm coming alone so I feel like I don't have as much support.

Hi! I'm Emily and I'm staying at the Pop and running the DPH! I know it's not quite the point of this thread, but I am looking for some people to talk to about the training process. I'm coming alone so I feel like I don't have as much support.

Princess Emily Ruth, I would love to share our training experiences! It's a nice way to stay motivated! Send me a PM if you're interested!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Don't fret! There will be a lot of people coming on their own--including me, and the topic comes up on the Princess thread. I'm sure you can find people who can be training buddies--similar plans, similar experiences, etc. Just let us know.

I just decided today to come for the Enchanted 10k -- I got in through a travel agency -- and don't yet know where I'm staying. But I'm also coming alone and it's my first Disney race as well as my first 10k!

I booked at Pop using the military rate for three nights, arriving Thursday leaving Sunday. My first time ever at a Disney value!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter