******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone wanting to know, "should I change.......?"

Don't change anything right now. For goodness sakes, we only have a couple more days. Book exactly what you want WITHOUT free dining. There is no way of knowing how many rooms, what type of rooms, which resorts, and anything else Disney wants to throw in there, will be available for free dining. You may not get free dining. You can make any needed changes when you go to book the special offer. Having it on your reservation now makes no difference whatsoever.

I think I might re-post this every page or two.

Don't you like being a broken record? ;)

First time I see this thread!!
So do you think I should book now and make changes later? Did not know I could do this?
AWESOME!!!

Are you going whether or not you get FD? Then book now. If not, then wait. Me personally, I'd be more worried about room availability at the resort I want if I waited more than anything else. But that's just me.

For anyone wanting to know, "should I change.......?"

Don't change anything right now. For goodness sakes, we only have a couple more days. Book exactly what you want WITHOUT free dining. There is no way of knowing how many rooms, what type of rooms, which resorts, and anything else Disney wants to throw in there, will be available for free dining. You may not get free dining. You can make any needed changes when you go to book the special offer. Having it on your reservation now makes no difference whatsoever.

I think I might re-post this every page or two.

Well said... FD or not "Were going to Disney" :cloud9:

Any speculation as to whether All Star Movies will be excluded from FD?

It's been excluded the past 2+ years, so most likely will be again. It's the most popular value because of the theming and rarely needs help with bookings.

October was crowded, end of November was much better. We went week after thanksgiving last year. Greta weather, moderate crowds but with a good plan we didn't want long for anything. We are planning 2nd week of December this year and touring plans is showing crowd levels 4-6. I think a solid plan and good fastpasses will help no matter what the crowds are!
Thanks, I'm glad to hear the weather was good. Our last trip was in September and we were roasting. I can handle waiting in longer lines if the weather is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter