• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

Does anyone have an Instagram where they will be posting about their Dark Side or Disney adventures? I'd love to follow you!

I'll share mine, if anyone cares to follow it. I think it will be fun to see what others capture throughout the weekend. I'm running all of the races!

@basic_dude_matt is mine. Probably will be posting a ton on my instagram story too.

We normally hit POR or AOA and do the make your own pasta for Saturday night carbs. This coming trip may be the first we are not doing Giordano's. Love the pizza, but think it's a bit too heavy to eat before a race.

Trying to focus on work today, not very successful.
Leave tomorrow, always wish I would leave a day earlier.
Not worried about expo opening day, plan on going at some point Friday.
Haven't been running last 4 days, weather sucks (snowed yesterday) and my left calf is sore to touch due to an Insanity workout.

Instagram - @zukker23 and I usually put tons of pics during my runDisney weekends.
Don't forget your waivers - see you all soon.

May the force be with you!!
:darth::chewy:

Flipper's is a good option for Orlando pizza. It's rare to find a good pizza joint down here.

Giordano's always makes me feel ill afterward lol.

If I eat more than 2 slices, it usually does that to me as well, but that's because I have a brick of cheese and tomato sauce simmering in my stomach.

I'm @kim_captures on insta. Definitely doing pics and stories. Right now it's mostly park stuff and the Kidani pool.

Is there still a meet up saturday 2pm @ HH??? Just trying to plan out my lazy do nothing day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter