Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

txcorey - thanks for info. Maybe they will have MVMCP this year, since it is referenced in the current costume guidelines you posted. Here's hoping for some pixie dust!

That was my thoughts too after reviewing the costume guidelines. Only announced 2+ months before event and tickets on sale about 2 months before Boo Bash. MVMCP 1st party would be 1st week of November, so could announce in August and see how ticket sales go, crowds, etc. Who knows?

I just noticed the difference in price between the two days too. We are there for those two dates as well. I was leaning towards the Tuesday for the Pros that you said, but then my husband informed me, that he has remote meetings on the Tuesday night that he has to attend back in the room, so Friday it is for us. Maybe Tuesday will be more busy because it's cheaper????
We are doing Friday too! Reason being we will be at WL that Friday, which is close to MK. I’m hoping it will be less crowded because of the price lol.

I understand people excited to get party tickets but other than opening night and possibly Oct 31st, I don't anticipate it being a huge deal to not purchase tickets early. I think even those dates will have tickets available until they go on sale to the general public. I could be wrong but for those who are concerned about not being able to book due to work commitments, etc, I really don't anticipate it being a problem.

I understand people excited to get party tickets but other than opening night and possibly Oct 31st, I don't anticipate it being a huge deal to not purchase tickets early. I think even those dates will have tickets available until they go on sale to the general public. I could be wrong but for those who are concerned about not being able to book due to work commitments, etc, I really don't anticipate it being a problem.
I agree they shouldn’t book up right when it opens unless it’s really crazy this year lol.

Honestly, we go that week for most vacations, and it is a great week. Not usually too busy. We love it. I think both parties will be low crowds that week. I would be surprised if they were sold out.

Same for us - we've gone during Labor Day week a few times now and it's always been really low crowds. Here's hoping that it remains that way this year!

My email stated to call the member services number. My reservation is through DVC with points.

Same here, I'm wondering if we need to wait until 9am for member services to open to call for tickets if eligible for discount, (my dates are eligible). I'd rather call earlier to the other number earlier but I assume they won't give discounted rate even if I'm a DVC member?

Same here, I'm wondering if we need to wait until 9am for member services to open to call for tickets if eligible for discount, (my dates are eligible). I'd rather call earlier to the other number earlier but I assume they won't give discounted rate even if I'm a DVC member?
I'm staying on DVC points but my date doesn't even offer a discount. I'd much rather call the other number too but I'm afraid after waiting on hold with them they will say I have to book through DVC even though they can confirm my reservation I'm sure.

Although it appears tickets will only be available tomorrow by calling, I'm sure there will be people checking online too. Personally I'd be surprised if you can't purchase tickets online tomorrow.

Time will tell.....

Maybe through MDE where it shows your resort reservation you can purchase online?

Although it appears tickets will only be available tomorrow by calling, I'm sure there will be people checking online too. Personally I'd be surprised if you can't purchase tickets online tomorrow.

Time will tell.....
It may be a case of different company entities handling the DVC and non-DVC reservations, so that only DVC MS can give the DVC discount. I ran into that when renewing DW's Gold AP. The passholder line resolved a problem and set it up to be renewable, but they could not renew it. I had to call DVC to purchase the renewal. (Incidentally, I was on hold for a total of 15 minutes for both calls, so it is possible to have short holds times too.)

If I am staying at a Disney resort, when and where do I purchase tickets?

I’m in Europe. Does anyone know if there is a phone number on this side of the pond for the early purchasing of tix? I’ll be calling tomorrow!

I know this is the first time this event is happening but does anyone have any experience with buying a large number of tickets for a similar event. I am traveling with 11 people and would like to buy the tickets for everyone but not sure if that will be possible?

Disney resort guests can purchase tickets starting June 8th - but must call guest services to do so, with the exception of DVC, who must call member services. Online purchases begin on the 15th (when it opens up to everyone). I am not sure if DVC members will still have to call member services for the discount. There is a main Boo Bash thread in this forum - lots of great information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter