• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Avengers Half Marathon Weekend 2015 Thread

Anyone else just sitting here refreshing the page hoping that real merch photos will be posted and shared by our lovely friends in this thread? :rolleyes1

I appreciate anything that anyone wants to share - it's more than Disney gave us!

I just saw that after I posted.... Thor's hammer will look great across my boobs. It'll be a force to reckon with. :rotfl2:

(I hope they look better in person!)

One of the FB pages has a ton of merchandise photos (40) Here is the half marathon shirt

Attachments

• half shirt.jpg
    half shirt.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 22
Rumor has it that there is no 10k pin at expo. I'm hoping they just forgot to bring it out, but some people are saying they sold out during preorder. So if anyone has an extra 10k pin, can you sell it to me?

I hope that Hulk running tank and Black Widow jacket are still there this evening in my size. They're so much better than the official race shirts! Worth every penny.

THANK YOU for sharing. Now I'm just watching the clock count down until I can get there. :surfweb:

On one of the FB groups I'm in, someone posted a picture of the pre-order jacket. It's actually nice this year! I didn't preorder this year because I didn't like last year's jacket. Major buyer's remorse. But if anyone purchased one and plans to return it, can I buy it off of you? Women's small.
Go back to the expo on the last day that it's open and see if there are any leftovers that you can buy. My BFF did this at the Disneyland Half - didn't pre-order the jacket but was able to snag one on the last day. :)

On one of the FB groups I'm in, someone posted a picture of the pre-order jacket. It's actually nice this year! I didn't preorder this year because I didn't like last year's jacket. Major buyer's remorse. But if anyone purchased one and plans to return it, can I buy it off of you? Women's small.

Can you please post a picture of both years' jackets?

Can you please post a picture of both years' jackets?
I can't find a picture of last year's jacket. I believe it was the generic shoe design. Running shoe on the back. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Here is a picture of this year's jacket.

2015-11-12.jpg

Thanks! If you're right about last year's jacket, that would explain why I can't seem to Google for it.

Anyone else find it odd there's no Infinity Gauntlet jacket? Didn't Dumbo and Star Wars get 10K + half challenge jackets?

Does anyone know how much this jacket costs?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter