**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Thanks, Tink. That Gumdrop drink? OH MY. I'm going to add that to my touring plan. LOL.

lol, you're welcome.

So I'm on my way back home and I'd thought I'd give my review- I liked it! We went Saturday November 29 - didn't wait in line as they started letting people in at 6:45 and we just walked up.

It was not sold out at all and we easily got a nice seat. I thought it was great bc the Osborne Lights was very busy when we first got there and the party made a nice break from the crowd. We were able to relax and listen to every Christmas song and the commentary discussing the history of the lights.

The adult drinks were great and I'm not even much of a drinker. They definitely weren't shy on the strength of the drinks.

We left the party a little after 8pm - I took a coffee to go and strolled around a much less crowded lights and searched for the hidden Mickeys and black cat.

We did this, MVMCP, and the Candlelight Processional with NPH and I'd say this was my favorite.- go figure as I was very skeptical in the beginning!

I will say I would have loved some savory food options as in appetizers or even nuts as I do not have a sweet tooth for the price but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

I downloaded the app tony iPhone inpreparation for this picture opportunity. Do I have to create an account? The app tutorial talks about "join" and creating an account. Wasn't sure if this was necessary.

Also, can someone clarify the location of this photo opportunity.

Many thanks and Happy Holidays!!

I downloaded the app tony iPhone inpreparation for this picture opportunity. Do I have to create an account? The app tutorial talks about "join" and creating an account. Wasn't sure if this was necessary.

Also, can someone clarify the location of this photo opportunity.

Many thanks and Happy Holidays!!

I didn't create an account and the pictures worked fine.

Inside Oaken's enter the Snowground building and it's on the wall by the exit just before you get to the store and beside the photopass magic shot.

Not Frozen related, but good news about dhs. The Comedy Warehouse Christmas special is back and FP+ is now available.

Disney Food Blog posted a review today of the Frozen Premium Holiday package.
They mentioned and posted photos of the desserts and beverages offered. I noticed there was no mention of the ice cream cart I have seen included at earlier parties.

Has anyone attended a party this week and if so was there ice cream offered???

Disney Food Blog posted a review today of the Frozen Premium Holiday package. They mentioned and posted photos of the desserts and beverages offered. I noticed there was no mention of the ice cream cart I have seen included at earlier parties. Has anyone attended a party this week and if so was there ice cream offered???

We.were there 11/30 and I didn't see an ice cream cart.

So I'm on my way back home and I'd thought I'd give my review- I liked it! We went Saturday November 29 - didn't wait in line as they started letting people in at 6:45 and we just walked up.

It was not sold out at all and we easily got a nice seat. I thought it was great bc the Osborne Lights was very busy when we first got there and the party made a nice break from the crowd. We were able to relax and listen to every Christmas song and the commentary discussing the history of the lights.

The adult drinks were great and I'm not even much of a drinker. They definitely weren't shy on the strength of the drinks.

We left the party a little after 8pm - I took a coffee to go and strolled around a much less crowded lights and searched for the hidden Mickeys and black cat.

We did this, MVMCP, and the Candlelight Processional with NPH and I'd say this was my favorite.- go figure as I was very skeptical in the beginning!

I will say I would have loved some savory food options as in appetizers or even nuts as I do not have a sweet tooth for the price but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Did they have the ice cream cart with Mickey ice cream bars at party?

Did they have the ice cream cart with Mickey ice cream bars at party?

No- and I remember asking my husband if he saw it as we walked out bc I remembered reading that here. I didn't miss it but it does seem silly to have it at some parties and not others.

For FSF dessert party, it was tucked away in a corner. It rained for both the parties we went to. So it was at Disney Jr. and literally in a corner. But I'll find out if they are using a cart or not anymore and where it's located.

The ice cream has been out there each time my friend has worked at the dessert party.

Thank you so much for checking for me,
I m coming to the party on 12/16 with my nephew (ASD) and if I tell him there will be ice cream I wanted to make sure there would be!

Thank you so much for checking for me,
I m coming to the party on 12/16 with my nephew (ASD) and if I tell him there will be ice cream I wanted to make sure there would be!

It might be best not to tell him there's ice cream. That way if something happens that is not there on your party night you won't have to face a meltdown. We did 2 FSF desserts and there was slight variation from the one to the other.

It might be best not to tell him there's ice cream. That way if something happens that is not there on your party night you won't have to face a meltdown. We did 2 FSF desserts and there was slight variation from the one to the other.

Thanks, we also did the FSF party last summer and all he wanted was the ice cream! If it turns out they don't have any this time we will will just leave and get some else where and I def won't be mentioning it although I am thinking he will be expecting it based on past experiences. He forgets nothing!

We were running short on time Monday, unfortunately, so we popped into Oaken's just for a few quick photos and to get cupcakes. I have to say I didn't care for the setup at all.

While DD was trying to get the Photopass magic shot taken people kept walking in between her and the photographer. There is no marked off area, and no clear walkway to get through there. It was even worse when I was trying to take the trolls Aurasma pic. People kept coming in from the shop (although I was told we weren't allowed to go that way and had to enter from the snowground door, the CM standing between the two rooms never said anything to those entering from the wrong direction). Everyone was walking right in front of DD because there is no spot marked off and it's kind of right in front of the doorway.

DD also got hit by a snowball thrown from the snowground. It left a red welt on her leg for a few hours. :headache:

Check-in for package is at the "antique store" beside guest services.

Jcemom, agreed the photo - op area needs some traffic control. It's almost impossible to get a wheelchair or ECVS through there.

Snowball throwing is forbidden in the snow area. So is sneaking in over the wall yet each time we're there I see at least one person don those things. I'm so sorry you're daughter get hurt. That should have never happened.

I'm trying to plan for June 2015, I briefly scanned over the last few pages. So forgive me for if this is a duplicate question. Will FSF return for June 2015? Noticed June 22 DHS has EMH that night. My fingers are crossed that it is a FSF night! Anyone heard anything?? I had planned this as a MK day, and ADR day is fast approaching.

I'm trying to plan for June 2015, I briefly scanned over the last few pages. So forgive me for if this is a duplicate question. Will FSF return for June 2015? Noticed June 22 DHS has EMH that night. My fingers are crossed that it is a FSF night! Anyone heard anything?? I had planned this as a MK day, and ADR day is fast approaching.

The only thing you can count on for sure is the singalong. Officially, Disney has only mentioned the Snowground and Oaken's store through the holidays. I hope for another extension.

SWW runs til June 14.

There is no word about another FSF. This year, it started in July.

The only thing you can count on for sure is the singalong. Officially, Disney has only mentioned the Snowground and Oaken's store through the holidays. I hope for another extension. SWW runs til June 14. There is no word about another FSF. This year, it started in July.

Thanks for the info! We'll keep our fingers crossed since we're there June 20-July 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter