**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

I am cancelling ours as well, I have been waiting for a review saying how amazing the package is (for $200+ you bet it better be amazing) and so far I haven't seen it. Too bad, they really could have made this an unique experience, but, I guess they felt an ok experience was enough. How sad :worried:

Canceled our res's for this. For $150 I can buy a lot of Olaf marshmallow pops plus an entire elsa dress and still come out ahead.

I am cancelling ours as well, I have been waiting for a review saying how amazing the package is (for $200+ you bet it better be amazing) and so far I haven't seen it. Too bad, they really could have made this an unique experience, but, I guess they felt an ok experience was enough. How sad :worried:

I'm sorry you two are cancelling, tthrough I can completely understand why.

My suggestion for your own little dessert party is an Olaf or gingerbread cupcake from ABC Commissary or an Olaf marshmallows stick from Writer's stop. There are adult drinks and non-alcoholic both at the comissary and at the little bar set up between Sci-Fi and Tatooine traders, where the Chipwoks meet for SWW. There are also "Frozen" themed snacks and drinks at Oaken's Snowground, and a cart outside of the premier theater. I think the cart closes early though.

The lights are best enjoyed walking through them. Be sure to spot the hidden Mickeys and the more elusive purple cat.

I'm sure you can find great souvenirs for the same price as your package.

I just could not justify the cost for so little experience. We ate at chef mickeys and saw 5 characters for half the price. It really is obnoxious to charge so much when you get so little. Olaf pops are $6 each and my kid will eat maybe two. I am driving, so no boozing. We have a FP for the frozen show. It just made zero sense. And I am kind of mad about it. I wanted it to be awesome. One character, man. Throw Kristoff in there with Sven and I'd happily go.

We didn't do this package either, and didn't miss it or regret it. $60 is our max out for a dessert party. Not interested in a lithograph and pin at all.

Although we enjoyed it greatly I understand why others would cancel. I will say I sold a couple of our lithographs for about 40 each on eBay so that helped offset the cost.

We were one of those who cancelled. Our reservation was for the evening of Dec 9. We slept in a bit and made our way to HS about 10 am. We bought a coffee and cupcake at the Writers Stop mid afternoon just prior to using our Fast pass for the Frozen sing along. We then visited Oakens trading post and picked up a few stocking stuffers for my nieces. We had dinner at Hollywood and Vine including the holiday beverage. We then made our way over to the Osborn lights. We spent about an hour total walking through them.

We then sat on a small wall adjacent to the party venue for about 30 minutes and just watched the show (and the people at the event since I was curious what we were missing). One our way out of the park we stopped at a food cart and each bought another specialty snack, Overall, I think we spent about $100 including the souvenirs so canceling saved us a lot of money. I honestly don't see how the package would have enhanced our experience in any way.

There were a lot of empty tables when we were there, but I suppose party goers could have been out watching the lights. I am really glad I cancelled!!!

Although we enjoyed it greatly I understand why others would cancel. I will say I sold a couple of our lithographs for about 40 each on eBay so that helped offset the cost.

Glad you enjoyed it!

We were one of those who cancelled. Our reservation was for the evening of Dec 9. We slept in a bit and made our way to HS about 10 am. We bought a coffee and cupcake at the Writers Stop mid afternoon just prior to using our Fast pass for the Frozen sing along. We then visited Oakens trading post and picked up a few stocking stuffers for my nieces. We had dinner at Hollywood and Vine including the holiday beverage. We then made our way over to the Osborn lights. We spent about an hour total walking through them.

We then sat on a small wall adjacent to the party venue for about 30 minutes and just watched the show (and the people at the event since I was curious what we were missing). One our way out of the park we stopped at a food cart and each bought another specialty snack, Overall, I think we spent about $100 including the souvenirs so canceling saved us a lot of money. I honestly don't see how the package would have enhanced our experience in any way.

There were a lot of empty tables when we were there, but I suppose party goers could have been out watching the lights. I am really glad I cancelled!!!

Sounds like you had a great day!

We had a thoroughly tip top day at HS, and I am so glad I canceled this reso. I walked by and it looked just so not worth what they are charging. It looked almost like a corporate event, you know? Sterile.

We had a thoroughly tip top day at HS, and I am so glad I canceled this reso. I walked by and it looked just so not worth what they are charging. It looked almost like a corporate event, you know? Sterile.

Glad you did not regret cancelling.

We watched them set up and I thought it looked nice. The dessert party at half price would have made more sense to me. And I would have given that serious consideration.

Unconfirmed, so take this as you will. I'm sad to say that I've heard Oaken's the store and Snowground will be closing after the holidays.

Unconfirmed, so take this as you will. I'm sad to say that I've heard Oaken's the store and Snowground will be closing after the holidays.

When we were there the first week of December, the store wasn't very busy at all. The snowground was a little more busy, but really no wait for anything.

The new setup wasn't the best. If there was any kind of line for the snow play area, it became really difficult to get food/drink or take the PhotoPass pictures.

When we were there the first week of December, the store wasn't very busy at all. The snowground was a little more busy, but really no wait for anything.

This isn't surprising to me. In the summer, it's novel to play in snow. In the winter, you'll have a large proportion of guests who are visiting from snowy climates, and the last thing they'll want to do is play in snow while in Florida. And for the merchandise...we just got back from Orlando a couple of hours ago, and I was shocked at how much A&E stuff there is all over the parks. It's everywhere. I'm not a shopper but needed to pick up some last minute Christmas presents, so I spent more time in the shops than usual. Frozen just seemed like it was everywhere.

I've been there both when it's busy and when it's not. It's been a very nice escape from the heat. I'm one who hopes it will continue.

The new setup wasn't the best. If there was any kind of line for the snow play area, it became really difficult to get food/drink or take the PhotoPass pictures.

Traffic pattern is a problem when it's busy, especially by the photopass and Aurasma app picture area.

This isn't surprising to me. In the summer, it's novel to play in snow. In the winter, you'll have a large proportion of guests who are visiting from snowy climates, and the last thing they'll want to do is play in snow while in Florida. And for the merchandise...we just got back from Orlando a couple of hours ago, and I was shocked at how much A&E stuff there is all over the parks. It's everywhere. I'm not a shopper but needed to pick up some last minute Christmas presents, so I spent more time in the shops than usual. Frozen just seemed like it was everywhere.

We played in the snow today. It's still great for us since it doesn't snow here.

There is Frozen merchandise everywhere. But I can't find the A&E ornaments I posted a while back. They flew off the shelves and I regret not buying them the day I took pictures of them.

I am able to give a first hand account of the premium package. I have to admit it was pretty awesome and I was wrong about a few things.

The ice cream cart was off to the right, as soon as you enter.

From other's pictures, I had assumed the pin and lithograph were all in one. The lithograph is a picture of Anna and Elsa. The pin comes with a picture of the Osborne Lights.

DSC_0160.jpg

pinandlithograph.jpg

Sitting at a table to enjoy the lights is a completely different experience than walking through them. I enjoyed them immensely. Was given "Mickey vision glasses", green paper glasses that made Mickey's reflection show with each light.

To see all the lights, you need to get out on the streets and walk through each lit up area. But you can see pretty many lights from the dessert area.

Sitting behind the wall still had a great view of the lights around me.

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

On the table with the tea and coffee, there were flavorings of hazelnut, cane sugar caramel, and Zero Calorie Vanilla. There were assorted Twinings Teas. Another table had hot apple cider with caramel flavoring. It was interesting and I enjoyed that. But have to say I much preferred the hot apple cider with marshmallow flavoring they had last year at Epcot. Soda/Pop was in an ice cooler with bottled water. Hot chocolate with toppings of marshmallows and candy canes were also on this table, along with POG.

The Olaf Pops were not marshmallows, but were carrot cake in one snow ball and a chocolate cake in the other.

Is the Frozen Sing Along going to continue indefinitely, or will it be over after the holidays? Going in March and wondering if I should include this as one of our FP selections.

I am able to give a first hand account of the premium package. I have to admit it was pretty awesome and I was wrong about a few things.

The ice cream cart was off to the right, as soon as you enter.

From other's pictures, I had assumed the pin and lithograph were all in one. The lithograph is a picture of Anna and Elsa. The pin comes with a picture of the Osborne Lights.

DSC_0160.jpg

pinandlithograph.jpg

Sitting at a table to enjoy the lights is a completely different experience than walking through them. I enjoyed them immensely. Was given "Mickey vision glasses", green paper glasses that made Mickey's reflection show with each light.

To see all the lights, you need to get out on the streets and walk through each lit up area. But you can see pretty many lights from the dessert area.

Sitting behind the wall still had a great view of the lights around me.

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

On the table with the tea and coffee, there were flavorings of hazelnut, cane sugar caramel, and Zero Calorie Vanilla. There were assorted Twinings Teas. Another table had hot apple cider with caramel flavoring. It was interesting and I enjoyed that. But have to say I much preferred the hot apple cider with marshmallow flavoring they had last year at Epcot. Soda/Pop was in an ice cooler with bottled water. Hot chocolate with toppings of marshmallows and candy canes were also on this table, along with POG.

The Olaf Pops were not marshmallows, but were carrot cake in one snow ball and a chocolate cake in the other.

Our relatives did this and thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We walked through the lights on a night that was so crowded that I wished we had done the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter