***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

If anyone happens to have reservations for Amorette's cake decorating class on Sunday, 12/9 PLEASE let me know before you release them. I'm looking for ressies for two people.

We are staying at CSR and we actually booked with Free Dining!:yay::santa::yay:
We like the QS Dining Plan because we don't want to be tied down with reservations! We did the regular dining plan when our kids were small so we could do all the character meals.

December birthday gals (and guys!) Don't forget to sign up for the birthday freebies you can get at Disney. I happen to have a Sprinkles cupcake store in Houston but there is one at DS and you get a free cupcake on your bday. You also get a free bday meal at any Landry's restaurant if you sign up for their rewards card. Disney has three of them! - T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, and Yak & Yeti. And last, but not least, if you have a Starbucks account you get a free coffee on your bday, any size!

December birthday gals (and guys!) Don't forget to sign up for the birthday freebies you can get at Disney. I happen to have a Sprinkles cupcake store in Houston but there is one at DS and you get a free cupcake on your bday. You also get a free bday meal at any Landry's restaurant if you sign up for their rewards card. Disney has three of them! - T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, and Yak & Yeti. And last, but not least, if you have a Starbucks account you get a free coffee on your bday, any size!
Oooo, where is the Sprinkles in Houston?

ETA - but I know they cant be better than Gigi's.

Thanks for the info on Sprinkles! We don't have one locally, but I signed up so I can swing by and get a cupcake on my birthday on the way out of town! Wasn't planning to eat a Landry restaurant, but maybe I should make a lunch ressie at Yak & Yeti to use my birthday cash! (I get $25 on my card each year. Last year we happened to be in NYC to take one of our kids to see SpongeBob on Broadway as his Christmas present and used it at Bubba Gump...not the best choice, but he's our picky kid and he would eat there and I hadn't had a chance to get to a city to use my credit.)

You had me at Sprinkles and Starbucks! I already have the Starbucks app. Do you have to sign up for anything with Sprinkles, or just go on your birthday and show ID?

In 2015 I had a kidney transplant after two years on dialysis. Prior I would visit twice a year. Even while on dialysis. Since then I have had multiple infections, cancer, three weeks in hospital with a virus that almost killed me. Because of being off my feet so long, lost the ability to walk for almost two years. After two years of hard work I am now walking (at 90%), and I just scheduled my first trip home in over three years December 8-16. I will be celebrating being alive and getting my life back.

In 2015 I had a kidney transplant after two years on dialysis. Prior I would visit twice a year. Even while on dialysis. Since then I have had multiple infections, cancer, three weeks in hospital with a virus that almost killed me. Because of being off my feet so long, lost the ability to walk for almost two years. After two years of hard work I am now walking (at 90%), and I just scheduled my first trip home in over three years December 8-16. I will be celebrating being alive and getting my life back.

Cheers to your improved health! Enjoy your trip. You've certainly earned it!!!!

I am so happy for you. Prayers for your continued health.

Just got my last thing done for our first Dec trip. Dec 1st-5th Ft Wildness campground cabins, Dec 3rd NPH for the candlelight. Rose and Crown at 3:45 then NPH at 6:45. Super excited!! also got a slight room discount on a cabin this earlier.

Only thing is I'm not sure if we should do the Christmas Party, never have, got a 13 and 10 year old DS's. Never gone during the holidays, i don't think there is anything else?

Are there desert parties out for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam yet? I can't seem to find them on the website. Just making sure I wasn't missing something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter