Official Wine & Dine 2018

That's what I'm planning to do. Brunch at CG, nap (I'll need it because of getting up so early and food coma), then party!

So many of us are going to be at CG that day!

We're a little nervous about our napping location since we're changing resorts that day between AKL and Boardwalk. We might end up napping in the Boardwalk Lobby while we wait!

I have a Cali Grill brunch too. I’m planning to stay for the after party, but soccer game schedules aren’t out yet. If she has a game in the afternoon I’ll be going to that instead.

OH YEAH. They did have characters. But I think the lines were really long and we just wanted to check out all the booze stations. I have a terrible memory, glad someone else is around to get photos. Hahahah.

Some of the lines were very long. That's why I made stops at booze stations in between. Something to sip on while I waited! LOL!

The key to enjoying the party is a good NAP!

Yes! I wish I was a better napper! It's my downfall!

I change my answer - if Colonial Mickey is out then it’s worth it! :)

Seriously, could he be any cuter????

That's what I'm planning to do. Brunch at CG, nap (I'll need it because of getting up so early and food coma), then party!

That was our plan last year. I find though that I'm better at napping right after a shower before going out anywhere so saving brunch at CG for my Dec birthday trip. Trying to decide if we'll do lunch or dinner (I have some reservations at Rose & Crown) or if we'll just eat around the world. Still figuring that out. You'd think after all these races I'd have it down by now.

I made the impulsive decision to sign up for the Paris races (eek!), so now it seems silly not to sign up for W&D and miss the Castle to Chateau medal. My self-imposed runDisney ban is going very well. It’s cool, I don’t need money. :woohoo:
That's awesome! Have fun!

I have a question about the expo. Is there a bus service to the ESPN area from the resorts and/or parks during the race weekend?

So many of us are going to be at CG that day!

We're a little nervous about our napping location since we're changing resorts that day between AKL and Boardwalk. We might end up napping in the Boardwalk Lobby while we wait!
If you are brunching at CG, may I suggest napping on the very soft sofas at the Contemporary, up one? floor from check in; it's quiet there, too!

If you are brunching at CG, may I suggest napping on the very soft sofas at the Contemporary, up one? floor from check in; it's quiet there, too!

Depending on how many mimosas we have, that very well may happen! The boardwalk couches over by the bar are decent as well or in the sitting areas throughout the villa. I'm sure we will nap well!

pick a character to do first thing and get in line early. Then just kind of linger and try to nab a few photos before the end. lines got pretty short at the very end. we were able to get a few with next to no wait this way... but again you gotta be able to hang till the end :). long day.... i can sleep when i get home :)

I made the impulsive decision to sign up for the Paris races (eek!), so now it seems silly not to sign up for W&D and miss the Castle to Chateau medal. My self-imposed runDisney ban is going very well. It’s cool, I don’t need money. :woohoo:

Glad to see I'm not the only one having massive success with a self-imposed runDisney ban. :rotfl2:

Vertical Horizon in September makes High School Keels very happy.

All the bands I want to see are during the work week. This makes Dis_Yoda sad...no Veritical Horizon, Sugar Ray, Everclear, 98 Degrees, or Hanson for me! I mean, I'm there for Boyz II Men but I was never into them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter