Official Wine & Dine 2018

I didn’t know they broke down the options after the initial two. I suspect there will still be a giant corral for the races. Advice being given out all over the internet is to just choose the fastest non-POT corral even if you know you can’t run that fast. It’s crazy.

This isn’t correct for Marathon Weekend. There was an initial question where you had to pick <5:30 or 5:31 or greater. If you answered with <5:30, you got the entry fields for PoT. If you answered >5:30, there was another drop down where you had to pick a finish time range (5:31-5:45, 5:46-6:00, >6:00). I’m not 100% sure of the range selections, but I just had to go down that route for DDs registration since she didn’t hit PoT requirements in her half last weekend.
If you choose >5:30, the options are 5:31 - 6:00, 6:01 - 6:30, and 6:31 - 7:00. Also for Dopey it asked your pace per mile for the 5k and 10k.
My mistake! I thought I read somewhere that they changed it. Oops!

Is anyone looking to sell an after-party ticket? I'm looking to purchase one for my husband who's not running. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

I am looking to buy your after party ticket if you cannot attend!
I will be at the Expo Thursday afternoon but can also meet you after the 5k or 10k or at the Expo on Friday.
I am staying at All Star Sports. The whole family came along this trip!

Please PM me!

I am struggling to find how to send PM's on this site (just joined)........
I am NOT attending the after party and have a ticket for sale. Saw a lot of people looking, so I thought I would offer it here!
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for all the advise and insight on these races. This will be my first runDisney event. Looking forward to it!

I am struggling to find how to send PM's on this site (just joined)........
I am NOT attending the after party and have a ticket for sale. Saw a lot of people looking, so I thought I would offer it here!
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for all the advise and insight on these races. This will be my first runDisney event. Looking forward to it!
You need to have 10 posts before you can PM.

You can kinda guess with the 10K bib number if you are going to be towards the front, middle or end.

Do we know the range of bib numbers for the 10k? I have the bib number from the waiver sheet but I'm not sure what the range is to know how close to the front or end it could be.

FWIW I had 323xx last years Wine and Dine and 336xx at Dark Side in April and was in D (this year I’m 348xx but I bumped my expected pace to the next higher range and she bumped hers up a range to hopefully meet in the middle with a coral E assignment instead of me bumping back with her in F )

Last edited:
Do we know the range of bib numbers for the 10k? I have the bib number from the waiver sheet but I'm not sure what the range is to know how close to the front or end it could be.

I used the same POT for Princess and Dark Side & ran the challenge.

Bib 225xx put me in corral B for the 10K & D for the half

Bib 228xx put me in Corral C for the 10K & D for the half

I'm in corral F which I'm excited about considering I didn't submit a time. It's going to be pretty crowded I imagine.

What is the number range for the 10K???
If you are 30xxx you will be in A

The rest you can guess by seeing what other numbers there are to figure out the max but 32xxx will probably be C, 35xxx will be towards the back

If you are 30xxx you will be in A

The rest you can guess by seeing what other numbers there are to figure out the max but 32xxx will probably be C, 35xxx will be towards the back
Last year my 323xx was D (12-13 min projected pace) sisters 352xx was F (14-15 min projected pace) for 10k this year we are a 348xx and 349xx (13-14 min projected pace) hoping to be in between in coral E

For those of you regulars at race weekends, can anyone provide a guess as to what time each corral will actually start for the half marathon? Every race I have done (and this is my first runDisney race) it seems to vary from waves every 30 seconds to waiting minutes between corral starts. Thanks!

For those of you regulars at race weekends, can anyone provide a guess as to what time each corral will actually start for the half marathon? Every race I have done (and this is my first runDisney race) it seems to vary from waves every 30 seconds to waiting minutes between corral starts. Thanks!

2018 Star Wars Dark Side Half - 1st Wave of corral D - 5:38am.

2018 Princess Half - 1st Wave of corral D - 5:43am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter