One direction appreciation thread!

One Direction Breaking News Update: Louis and Eleanor are currently in France together...(no hate for Eleanor please!!)

One Direction is doing charity things with a signed thing by them and you can also enter for a chance to win a flight with them (ALL the money goes to charity), for more info, look up Lou's or Liam's Twitter accounts, you don't need an account to view theirs. Xx

Gonna bump this thread alttle bit!Rememeber guys anyone can get on here and talk about the boys or their music!!!
Letmeloveyou009.jpg

Letmeloveyou051.jpg

Letmeloveyou014.jpg

tumblr_m68kkjOvLZ1r7glqc.gif

tumblr_m49t8z39Hx1r7r0zqo1_400.gif

one-direction-funny-pictures-tumblr-i9.jpg

Gonna bump this thread alttle bit!Rememeber guys anyone can get on here and talk about the boys or their music!!!
Letmeloveyou009.jpg

Letmeloveyou051.jpg

Letmeloveyou014.jpg

tumblr_m68kkjOvLZ1r7glqc.gif

tumblr_m49t8z39Hx1r7r0zqo1_400.gif

one-direction-funny-pictures-tumblr-i9.jpg

Ahhhhh I love that so much.... Next album should be out before Christmas right? So stoked for that!!

3-6.gif

Ahhhhh I love that so much.... Next album should be out before Christmas right? So stoked for that!!

3-6.gif

I know right!? Those were so cute.And yupp!Thats what Niall said in an interview.And a single is out in September!!
tumblr_lzrjziCZhH1qc7d30o1_500_large.gif

This is me dancing when it comes out.

I know right!? Those were so cute.And yupp!Thats what Niall said in an interview.And a single is out in September!!
tumblr_lzrjziCZhH1qc7d30o1_500_large.gif

This is me dancing when it comes out.

Do we know the name of the single that is going to come out????????? There were rumors going around about them having a single coming out soon, called heart breaker. There's also people saying that Niall said that song was a just a rumor, not a real single. I haven't heard Niall say that though, so I'm not even sure if that's true. Maybe it really is a single. Plus, the single you are talking about is probably a different one than what I'm talking about too. And yeah, that would be me too!!

animaatjes-one-direction-46987.gif

Probably a bit more like this, though.

Do we know the name of the single that is going to come out????????? There were rumors going around about them having a single coming out soon, called heart breaker. There's also people saying that Niall said that song was a just a rumor, not a real single. I haven't heard Niall say that though, so I'm not even sure if that's true. Maybe it really is a single. Plus, the single you are talking about is probably a different one than what I'm talking about too. And yeah, that would be me too!!

animaatjes-one-direction-46987.gif

Probably a bit more like this, though.

Haha.I just read it somewhere so I'm not sure..
tumblr_m4syvylKpm1rqqsx3o1_500.gif

Glad to see a thread for the boys! :) I'm really hoping that when I go this November/December to WDW when the Christmas parade and stuff is filmed, 1D will be preforming! I really want to see them live! It'd be amazing.... *Fingers crossed*

Yep. Chicago concert here I come. A friend of mine has them set aside. I guess her dad knows some people who run the venue.

Oooh! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to get mine! My mom said she'd take my best friend and I to the Atlanta concert! I'm soo excited about that! I got quite a bit of merch from the Atlanta concert that was last month hahaha!

Glad to see a thread for the boys! :) I'm really hoping that when I go this November/December to WDW when the Christmas parade and stuff is filmed, 1D will be preforming! I really want to see them live! It'd be amazing.... *Fingers crossed*

Do you think there is a chance they would perform at WDW? I'm going in November. I don't know if they'd do that though. :confused3

Oooh! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to get mine! My mom said she'd take my best friend and I to the Atlanta concert! I'm soo excited about that! I got quite a bit of merch from the Atlanta concert that was last month hahaha!

Do you think there is a chance they would perform at WDW? I'm going in November. I don't know if they'd do that though. :confused3

Oh my gosh my mom took me to the one last month in Chicago too. She knows all the songs so she was singing along. My friends who went with me thought it was hilarious!

Oh my gosh my mom took me to the one last month in Chicago too. She knows all the songs so she was singing along. My friends who went with me thought it was hilarious!

Last month I went with my friend and her mom.next year my friend and I are going with MY mom. My mom likes One Direction a lot more than my friend's mom does. I bet my mom will be singing along too. And possible dancing... :rotfl:

Last month I went with my friend and her mom.next year my friend and I are going with MY mom. My mom likes One Direction a lot more than my friend's mom does. I bet my mom will be singing along too. And possible dancing... :rotfl:

Oh my god,why did I suddenly get a life and not get on here!?:sad: I'm so ashamed,but at least One Direction was apart of my life!I got one of mt best friends a Louis Tomlinson phone case for her birthday and I totally fangirled when Nickelodeon said its going to show One Direction A Year in the Making!I've already watched it but still!!:cool1::hyper::upsidedow
tumblr_m30bms4eG31r170vj.gif

tumblr_m2y8abUi891rnohmko1_500.gif

Oh my god,why did I suddenly get a life and not get on here!?:sad: I'm so ashamed,but at least One Direction was apart of my life!I got one of mt best friends a Louis Tomlinson phone case for her birthday and I totally fangirled when Nickelodeon said its going to show One Direction A Year in the Making!I've already watched it but still!!:cool1::hyper::upsidedow
tumblr_m30bms4eG31r170vj.gif

tumblr_m2y8abUi891rnohmko1_500.gif

For me, it's coming on, on Saturday! So excited to watch it! My mom loves 1D so I assume she'll be watching it with me. SOOOOO excited about it! :cool1:

niallsprincess said:
For me, it's coming on, on Saturday! So excited to watch it! My mom loves 1D so I assume she'll be watching it with me. SOOOOO excited about it! :cool1:

Me too!Best Saturday ever!And I wish my mom loved 1D.She thinks they're boring or something.The concert next year is gonna be hard for her!(;

Me too!Best Saturday ever!And I wish my mom loved 1D.She thinks they're boring or something.The concert next year is gonna be hard for her!(;

My mom is going to be having so much fun at next years concert too. Also, next year they are doing 4 signings and meet and greets here. I will be attending. SO excited for that too! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter