One direction appreciation thread!

My mom is going to be having so much fun at next years concert too. Also, next year they are doing 4 signings and meet and greets here. I will be attending. SO excited for that too! :hyper:

Oh my god you're lucky!They probably arent doing any meet and greets here.:sad: But maybe me holding a huge sign saying "LET ME LOVE YOU" will help them notice me?:confused3
tumblr_lvb0l36Gye1qcqwyio1_500.gif

Oh my god you're lucky!They probably arent doing any meet and greets here.:sad: But maybe me holding a huge sign saying "LET ME LOVE YOU" will help them notice me?:confused3
tumblr_lvb0l36Gye1qcqwyio1_500.gif

Yeah, that's funny. Louis say they notice the funny ones! He says they always make him do a double take! Maybe you will get noticed!!! Last concert I went to, we weren't allowed to have posters, so everyone could see. So, you're pretty lucky! I didn't even get to do one! :worship:

tumblr_lyq5ek4Lmw1qgbwv6o1_500.gif

Ooh! That's very exciting! The wait will be SO worth it though! Seeing them is amazing! Have you ever seen them before?

I hope so :) I'm going with my sister, she's obsessed! Me, not so much. I still like them though. I'll probably be the oldest non-parent there haha but no, the last time they came to Melbourne (in Australia!) they played in the TINIEST arena and sold out in less than a few minutes and the website to get tickets crashed :( but my sister saw them 5 times on the red-carpet at a TV awards show when they were here. It'll just make the first time I see them live even better :)

I hope so :) I'm going with my sister, she's obsessed! Me, not so much. I still like them though. I'll probably be the oldest non-parent there haha but no, the last time they came to Melbourne (in Australia!) they played in the TINIEST arena and sold out in less than a few minutes and the website to get tickets crashed :( but my sister saw them 5 times on the red-carpet at a TV awards show when they were here. It'll just make the first time I see them live even better :)

We like to call it dedicated. :goodvibes And that's so cool for your sister to have seen them on the red carpet. When I went to one of their concerts last month, it sold out, but luckily I was able to get my tickets quite a while before then. For their next show in my area, there are only a few thousand tickets left (yes for their NEXT YEAR'S show. Kinda crazy...) I'm going to get tickets, though. Seeing them live for the first time will be AMAZAYN. I think you'll like it. I stay up way too late for these 5 boys sometimes :coffee:. Hehe! :rotfl:

Oooh! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to get mine! My mom said she'd take my best friend and I to the Atlanta concert! I'm soo excited about that! I got quite a bit of merch from the Atlanta concert that was last month hahaha!

Do you think there is a chance they would perform at WDW? I'm going in November. I don't know if they'd do that though. :confused3

Of course there is! They usually have some of the most popular people that year preforming. Last year they had Justin Bieber! They're recording it the last day of November I believe. 1D is also preforming at MSG on the 4th of December, so they'd be in America already!

Of course there is! They usually have some of the most popular people that year preforming. Last year they had Justin Bieber! They're recording it the last day of November I believe. 1D is also preforming at MSG on the 4th of December, so they'd be in America already!

That sounds super duper cool! I wonder if they'd do it in November... That would just make my life... Not my day... My life... :bitelip:

♥DizzyDizney♥;45475395 said:
i was just checking up on disboards for the first time in months and i see a one direction thread! yes!

33kqfk4.jpg

Yay! A fellow directioner! The more the merrier!!! :wave2:

♥DizzyDizney♥;45475395 said:
i was just checking up on disboards for the first time in months and i see a one direction thread! yes!

33kqfk4.jpg

Saving that pic for my own personal use, nbd.

So, the boys have been in the studio recording yesterday and the day before that. I think that today may be a day off for them. I know Niall went to play some golf. Well that's what he said anyways. I saw pictures of them today earlier. Very exciting.... :bitelip: :hyper:

I really love their music. They are great! :upsidedow

I agree completely! My whole family actually sort of like them now. My brothers say that they're not bad. And even my parents like them! My best friend says that I'm lucky, because most parents don't like One Direction that much, but mine really do. :thumbsup2

woah! i was there too! awesome :). so much fun.

so yeah...i feel like i should add a gif...

LarryGif.gif

yay Larry :love:

I thought it was so adorable when they were trying to distract Harry during his solo in What Makes You Beautiful, because as we all know he gets very nervous during it. The merch was expensive but it was worth it and there was a lot. Me and my best friend took a picture at the cut outs like some other people. We're not obsessed :rolleyes1. It was such a great night. They're coming back to Atlanta next year and I'm going with my best friend again. Are you going again too?

I thought it was so adorable when they were trying to distract Harry during his solo in What Makes You Beautiful, because as we all know he gets very nervous during it. The merch was expensive but it was worth it and there was a lot. Me and my best friend took a picture at the cut outs like some other people. We're not obsessed :rolleyes1. It was such a great night. They're coming back to Atlanta next year and I'm going with my best friend again. Are you going again too?

yeah. it was super cute :). and i loved when they did impressions of eachother. I might go next year. just gotta get my mom to get me tickets haha

yeah. it was super cute :). and i loved when they did impressions of eachother. I might go next year. just gotta get my mom to get me tickets haha

The impressions were VERY good. They did their best jokes at our concert too, right? :banana::banana: I haven't gotten my tickets yet, but my mom promised that she'd get them soon, so at least I know I'm getting them! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter