Organizing 101/Jan- Family Room

I'll be over.. after all this is my "mobile office" night.. I have kids every where in the next few hours.. so I now need to get swap stuff ready to go so I can scrap during practice...

Tuesday:
Dishes done
Laundry almost done
Kdg. Pick UP done
Bank tomorrow.. really it has to be done tomorrow
Beds made done
DS10 to basketball practice after school done
Pick up DS10
DD to basketball game last home one for the boys this season
DS6 to basketball practice
Homework

What is with this goofy post today.. it keeps telling me my post is too short!:teacher:

Dinner tonight..
Hamburger surprise...
It's like a hamburger pie.. mashed potatoes/browned hamburger layered..and smoothered in shredded cheese and baked in the over for about 25 mins.
of course, it's a bologna sandwich for my picky eater...

what about ya?

I was tired of needing a owners manual/instruction book for something and having to run up or down stairs, so I took a notebook and sheet protectors and have put the manuals/books for items on each floor in them. That way if we need the manual for the vcr in the basement, it is there! I also wrote the serial number on the manual/book. I put the notebooks in a drawer or in a corner of the bookcase so it isn't so obvious, but we know where it is.

Want to hear something funny? It's really funny that you mention this now. Apparently I did this at one point (most likely after reading some organizational magazine article telling me to do so) but I only have a vague recollection of doing it. It was while cleaning out a bookcase for this task that I found that binder. Of course half the stuff in there is stuff we no longer own and who knows where the new instruction manuals are, but if I ever find them maybe I can keep that binder up to date!

Dinner tonight..
Hamburger surprise...
It's like a hamburger pie.. mashed potatoes/browned hamburger layered..and smoothered in shredded cheese and baked in the over for about 25 mins.
of course, it's a bologna sandwich for my picky eater...

what about ya?

Sorry never got back to you. Homework runith over!

We had ham and broccoli rolls with rice. Nothing to exciting. What's the plan for tomorrow? DH is going to Delaware so we have go get a rental car. And I need to do laundry as usual. it's a light day for me tomorrow since the airport is 45 minutes away so I will waste several hours getting the rental. I'm also hitting the post office first thing tomorrow to get the MNSSHP stuff out.

We'll have to catch up today.. I'm off to take DD to school.. I'm making pizza potatoes in the crock pot because DD has her first home basketball game tonight!!! She is nervous, I'm nervous and the boys just want to know if they can have concessions? HM, Hello? I want to go to Disney..that concession runs into the Mickey Head Ice Cream bar money! NO!

The remainder of Tuesday's list was accomplished!
Pick up DS10 done
DD to basketball game last home one for the boys this season done
DS6 to basketball practice done
Homework done... but boy was it a lot last night!

Wednesday Goals:
Kdg. pick up done
finish laundry only 2 more loads.. just need to fold 'em and put away done
put away laundry from yesterday done
DD to school done
DD home basketball game tonight done in an hour.. well, we will be going in an hour! She already checked in after school as promised!!
dishes done
Homework done but DD's left to check

Thursday's Goals
Bank
Post Office
DS10 to ball practice after school
Half day of school tomorrow...
DH is working from home.. so no computer time for me.. well, small amounts
DD eye appt.
DH eye appt.
Will work on swaps because DH is home!

Well I almost finished my question, I'm actually 20 words over the limit so I need to trim down one night. Right now I'm 431 words into the 2000 limit monster, still got plenty to go on about, just have no idea if it's what I'm supposed to be writing :(

Not doing much in terms of other tasks today as exam work needs to take priority (deadline is next fri but I don't want to push it, especially as one of my bridesmaids is hoping to come over for a day of girl talk.) Plan is to keep the desk as clear as possible, so not happening with all my research papers scattered right now and do some exercise (done some steps on OH's stepper whilst I waited for the computer to load - trust me, that's a long time!) If I get chance I might clear the dining table.

OK I am on a roll now!!!! The EVIL machine has taken over and you better watch out!!! LOL!!! I started my valentines Recipe swap 2 nights ago and just played around with it, kinda testing a few things out... Last night decided what I wanted, worked the assembly line and finished it!!!! Whoo! Hoo! I am mailing them tomorrow! Cause I don't have the correct baggies to put them into!!!! I have to go to the store after work and buy them. Then I will put them all in their baggies and take them to the post office and mail them away!!!! Whoo! Hoo! I am so Excited!!!! :banana: Tonight after work, starting and finishing the Pet Swap!!!! YES!!!! That is my GOAL!!!! Stacy is coming over to crop and my goal is to have that DONE!!!!!

Then on to the rest of them!!!!! I am actually ahead of the game this time!!! (Well, so far anyway!)

I also did laundry last night! And cleaned my kitchen and made dinner! And sorta cleaned up afterwards! Gotta finish the rest when I get home. But it is just putting stuff in dishwasher! EASY!!!! Piece of cake!!!!

OK I am on a roll now!!!! The EVIL machine has taken over and you better watch out!!! LOL!!! I started my valentines Recipe swap 2 nights ago and just played around with it, kinda testing a few things out... Last night decided what I wanted, worked the assembly line and finished it!!!! Whoo! Hoo! I am mailing them tomorrow! Cause I don't have the correct baggies to put them into!!!! I have to go to the store after work and buy them. Then I will put them all in their baggies and take them to the post office and mail them away!!!! Whoo! Hoo! I am so Excited!!!! :banana: Tonight after work, starting and finishing the Pet Swap!!!! YES!!!! That is my GOAL!!!! Stacy is coming over to crop and my goal is to have that DONE!!!!!

Then on to the rest of them!!!!! I am actually ahead of the game this time!!! (Well, so far anyway!)

I also did laundry last night! And cleaned my kitchen and made dinner! And sorta cleaned up afterwards! Gotta finish the rest when I get home. But it is just putting stuff in dishwasher! EASY!!!! Piece of cake!!!!

You never answered my question! When are you getting your butt over here to do my stuff?!?!?;)

Tuesday:
1. Cut out pieces for a swap.didn't get it done yesterday or today
2. get sub plans ready for Friday (we are taking a long weekend at WDW- we have a contemporary MK view)mostly finished I just have to wait and see exact pages on some things to print it Thursday
3. Spend time with DH- since some idiots at his company cause problems that are taking him back into work- even though he didn't leave until 6:15 tonight- he gets the day off.got to do this
4. Study for my test Saturday (I am taking it in Orlando since it is only a little further and I figured I could enjoy the rest of the weekend.spent lots of time on this, the practice test was harder than expected

Thursday's goals:
1. Study for my test
2. Pack for Disney
3. Finish sub plans and math plans for next week
4. Get to the post office ($0.39, circle journal, MK swap)
5. Cut out a set of swap pieces.

Rebecca

Thursday's goals:
1. Study for my teststill doing
2. Pack for Disneydid this today instead
3. Finish sub plans and math plans for next weeksub plans done- math I'll deal with Monday
4. Get to the post office ($0.39, circle journal, MK swap)got 39cent swap sent off
5. Cut out a set of swap pieces.I cut out pieces for a swap with another board

Rebecca

Today I am off to Disney. I will be checking out a few things for my Epcot swap, having fun, and looking over my notes. Have a great weekend.

Rebecca

Rebecca, Have an awesome time!!

I'll be dreaming of being there with you while I watch all these swirling snowflakes out my window.

Take lots of pics so you can scrap them and show us.

Safe travels!!

Thursday's Goals
Bank done
Post Office going Saturday
DS10 to ball practice after school done
Half day of school tomorrow... done
DH is working from home.. so no computer time for me.. well, small amounts done
DD eye appt. done
DH eye appt. done
Will work on swaps because DH is home attempted but kids didn't want to cooperate! Go figure!

Queenie,
How are those winds??? We were watching the news and saw the high winds and damage it was causing..

Friday goals:
Kdg. pick up
Swap
dishes
sweep dining room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter