Organizing 101/Jan- Family Room

Rebecca, Have an awesome time!!

I'll be dreaming of being there with you while I watch all these swirling snowflakes out my window.

Take lots of pics so you can scrap them and show us.

Safe travels!!

AWM,
You are on the naughty mat... you said the SN$$ word!!! :rotfl2:
Still nothing here! :woohoo:

Hey, you made me spit my coffee!!

Now I'm gonna be on the naughty mat when DH sees the monitor.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wet wipes, wet wipes! Keep them handy.. they work perfectly.. he'll never know! (believe me, I have them stored by the computer for that exact reason, especially when Maria gets going!)

Ahhh..... Snicker :lmao: Snicker :lmao: AWM got put on the Naughty, Naughty Mat!!!! :rotfl2: Remember you are not allowed to do anything when you are in a timeout!!!! You have to THINK about the bad word you said and promise never to say it again!!!! :rotfl2:

Probably so! I went to work on some MK elements.. so I wasn't watching close enough!
Hey AWM, get back on that mat!!!!!

Wow Buffy, good call. I did go up to my room to work on my pet swap. I got the brilliant idea to tie ribbon around bone shaped paperclips. It is taking forever to do this. It seemed so simple on the prototype.

I did have to go pick up DS from school. They had early dismissal today. So now I'm back on the naughty mat and will not say the bad word anymore.

Rebecca, Have an awesome time!!

I'll be dreaming of being there with you while I watch all these swirling snowflakes out my window.

Take lots of pics so you can scrap them and show us.

Safe travels!!

We have had a fun day so far. I am now sitting in my hotel room, enjoying the castle view from the contemporary while I wait for wishes to start. We went to EPCOT earlier today, I was taking pictures at Innoventions to help with my swaps. We only rode the TTA, although the parks were not that crowded, we were just walking around and enjoying the atmosphere and DH was enjoying his new camera that takes much better oictures than the old one. I can't wait to see the fireworks from the room though. When I scrap this stuff I will be sure to post it.

Rebecca

We have had a fun day so far. I am now sitting in my hotel room, enjoying the castle view from the contemporary while I wait for wishes to start. We went to EPCOT earlier today, I was taking pictures at Innoventions to help with my swaps. We only rode the TTA, although the parks were not that crowded, we were just walking around and enjoying the atmosphere and DH was enjoying his new camera that takes much better oictures than the old one. I can't wait to see the fireworks from the room though. When I scrap this stuff I will be sure to post it.

Rebecca

I am officially jealous! Say hi to Mickey for me. If you head to MK can you find out if Bernard and Miss Bianca are still doing meet and greets.
PLEASE!!!:worship: :worship:

Friday goals:
Kdg. pick up done
Swap done, got one set of MK swap done.. only 4 more sets to go in all my swaps!
dishes done
sweep dining room done but you can't tell!

I am officially jealous! Say hi to Mickey for me. If you head to MK can you find out if Bernard and Miss Bianca are still doing meet and greets.
PLEASE!!!:worship: :worship:

When I asked at guest relations they said they were not out and we didn't see them but who knows.

Has anyone ever seen the Mad Hatter- I got a picture with him today and he was a fantastic face character.

Goals for MOnday:
1. Get back into life
2. Try to get a bit of scrapping or swapping done.

Rebecca

We love the Mad Hatter. That is a cool nose he has. My youngest was afraid of the characters, so we didn't get as much picture taking as I would have liked. He did say if we go back, he would pose for pictures. Sorry you have to come back home so soon.

I've finished my Pet Swap, that was my most important goal this weekend. I am almost done with the embellishment swap. Just waiting for some one to give number of flowers to bag up.
The family room is still clean. My kitchen will be once I do up the dishes. Laundry however is sitting in baskets waiting to be folded. I need new socks, so I thought if I put them in a dark room, well you know....

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter