OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
right guys I'm off for an early night, might watch a dvd!

luv yas xx

edited to say I forgot I was on here haha! But I luv yas anyway!lol (thought I was on bebo, I'm losing the plot!!hehe!)

Wow the Lion King west end show looks amazing.

It is !!! I went to watch it years and years ago. I didn't know what to expect (apart from people telling me the costumes were fantastic) and when it started, the animals came in from the back (didn't expect that) and listening to the opening song sent shivers down my spine. It was just amazing.

Evening all! :goodvibes

What's everyone up to then? I'm looking at charms for my new charm bracelet.... Not that I can afford them like!

Bob xoxoxoxox

It is !!! I went to watch it years and years ago. I didn't know what to expect (apart from people telling me the costumes were fantastic) and when it started, the animals came in from the back (didn't expect that) and listening to the opening song sent shivers down my spine. It was just amazing.

It looks amazing.

I hope the little mermaid comes to the west end, i would love to see that.

Evening all

Ooh I love the Lion King in the west end, we have seen it a few times. The 1st time we went they sent our interval drinks to the wrong bar so a steward took us back stage to get up to the bar on the correct floor. We had to walk through a wig and costume area so I made sure I walked really really slowly!!

Evening all

Ooh I love the Lion King in the west end, we have seen it a few times. The 1st time we went they sent our interval drinks to the wrong bar so a steward took us back stage to get up to the bar on the correct floor. We had to walk through a wig and costume area so I made sure I walked really really slowly!!

I would have done as well

hehehehehe, I've just been looking at the prices for June - would work out at £532 for us to go for 3 nights/4 days atm, but am waiting to see if they are doing any NHS discounts again! Neil has said he is happy to drive again and Mr Tesco could kindly pay for eurotunnel!

Evening everyone.
Bob love the pictures of your presents, you had some fabulous ones!

Happy belated Birthday Bob!! :bday:

I've just been looking at the photos of your pressies, they are lovely, and your lunch looked very nice too. I hope you enjoyed your day. :goodvibes

Did you save a slice of that delicious birthday cake for me? ;)

good morning everyone!!!

Emma, you won't get ill by getting wet or cold, Dr Hilary Jones said so this morning on GMTV, you need the virus luv!:rotfl:

good morning everyone!!!

Emma, you won't get ill by getting wet or cold, Dr Hilary Jones said so this morning on GMTV, you need the virus luv!:rotfl:

No nakedness needed then!

You should spend 30 mins at my office, everyone here has some form of lurgie!!

No nakedness needed then!

You should spend 30 mins at my office, everyone here has some form of lurgie!!

nah, nakedness ain't going to do it!:rotfl:

Why not send Emma a xmas pressie???? When no ones looking go to the waste paper bin and nab a hanky, send it to Emma and there you go... you got yourself a new best friend!:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Hi all - guess what!!!

In one month time I'll be checking in to the DLH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Or I will have checked in and I'll be on Mainstreet!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE.

Hi all - guess what!!!

In one month time I'll be checking in to the DLH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Or I will have checked in and I'll be on Mainstreet!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE.

:dance3: :yay: thats not long now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter